Kaadu  7%  [ 4 ]
Thindi ivvura rey! :food:  81%  [ 47 ]
Total votes : 58
 Post subject: Re: Mana Maatalu
Posted: Apr 9th, '21, 20:24    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40440
Mood: I'm trying.
Daaniki PM pampichina. Also also also my other RP with Sumi I'm starting to love too XD

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 18:05    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101685
Mood: spiritual
nee rendu RPlu watched topics lo add chesa :qsml: i'll enjoy reading along.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 20:07    

CycloneKira

Yee XD Gib feedback. Naaku kavali.

Nee avi lo unna aa gun kuda kavali. Where you get?

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.

Posted: Apr 11th, '21, 06:30    

chuunibyou

ok istha :qsml:

it's the piratesse revolver. unfortunately people don't sell old items/sets much these days :qf: kani nuvvu wishlist lo add chesthe neeku notification ostundi whenever someone puts in on the market. Popodoki's selling thread has some old items too, kani dantlo piratesse revolver ledu.

i wish kofk allowed people to trade items while still wearing them. that way we could borrow items from each other.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Apr 12th, '21, 09:29    

CycloneKira

:(

I remember naaku piratesse chala nachindi lol kaani brooooke

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Apr 12th, '21, 12:14    

chuunibyou

yeah the whole set is very badass.

there's so many old items i want. but they're old. not at all in circulation.

firn re-release cheyyachu emo endukante nobody is selling items for food anymore. aite old items malli treasure trove lo pettadam won't really mess with the economy.
i guess people who spent multiple :fc: on a single item or single set would have a problem.
kani at this point there's only a handful of people and most of us might be glad to see items available again.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 15:33    

CycloneKira

Agreed. It's crazy how you have to understand economics even to run a forum site oof.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 16:51    

chuunibyou

in my opinion you only need to understand tragedy of the commons (for the in-site economy).
running the site with server costs and stuff, though, whole other ball game.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 17:13    

CycloneKira

Tragedy of the commons ante?

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
Keep going.

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 19:10    

chuunibyou

from wikipedia: "The tragedy of the commons describes a situation in economic science when individual users, who have open access to a resource unhampered by shared social structures or formal rules that govern access and use, act independently according to their own self-interest and, contrary to the common good of all users, cause depletion of the resource through their uncoordinated action."

when people opt to sell :fc: for astronomical prices for their own gain, in turn inflating the prices of :fc:, that's tragedy of the commons.

when users of Gaia sell items for astronomical amounts of gold, leading to a Greece-like situation, that's tragedy of the commons.

they could continue buying and selling like before lava lamps or whatever Gaia did, but they won't cause it would take the entire community maintaining that with nobody doing self-gain. people would buy :fc: on kofk and resell them for much higher prices.

(0) (0)

[ 146 posts ]