Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 153 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: HALLOWEEN EVENT 2018
Posted: Oct 19th, '18, 09:37    

Akili Li

Hugs: 227332
Mood: contemplative
oOOoh, Ninja Ai, I like that avatar. Are those some of the new event items on display, that you are using?

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Oct 19th, '18, 17:53    

snow_evee

Hugs: 8253
Mood: Impatiently awaiting ACNH Update
Yeay! I love the Halloween events! im a little late but lets hope i can get some items before its over :)

(0) (0)
First Fairy found: 01/12/13
3DS Friend Code: 4055-4023-7793

Posted: Oct 20th, '18, 23:07    

Foxbird9

Hugs: 7097
snow_evee wrote:Yeay! I love the Halloween events! im a little late but lets hope i can get some items before its over :)
Getting some items is easy, but I'm looking at my gauge and thinking I probably won't be able to fill the gauge completely. I'm guessing the really good items are at the top tiers of the gauge, unless the items received are random (seems unlikely though).

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 21st, '18, 08:15    

Akili Li

Foxbird9 wrote:
snow_evee wrote:Yeay! I love the Halloween events! im a little late but lets hope i can get some items before its over :)
Getting some items is easy, but I'm looking at my gauge and thinking I probably won't be able to fill the gauge completely. I'm guessing the really good items are at the top tiers of the gauge, unless the items received are random (seems unlikely though).
you can see the order of the items and exactly what is needed to get each of them in the second-to-last spoiler of the first post (complete list without images) of THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE (click)
You can see the order of items and exactly what is needed, divided by item TYPE, in the next two posts of that same thread.

The very last thing you get is the Halloween Knuffel.

You can always hover over the gauge with your mouse to see where you are at.

And don't forget, a single post gives you vegetables, and those count for THREE points.

So keep trying!

(2) (0)
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.

Posted: Oct 21st, '18, 16:05    

Dixie

Hugs: 11615
Akili Li wrote:
Dixie wrote:Yay! Thank you! I'll be on holidays soon, I'll try to do my best :mccute:
Wait will being on holidays make it easier for you, or harder?

Easier, cause I can log in every day! I'm not going anywhere for these holidays. But even so, just like Snow Evee I'm not sure I'll get all the items... I'm not very chatty and posting is what gets more points during this event.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Oct 22nd, '18, 11:19    

Kharis

Hugs: 14405
Thank you for the event! I'm looking forward to complete alla the Give-A-Meal bag, let's see if I can finish it XD

(0) (0)
Sei italiano? Allora non perderti la nostra Gilda!!! Click

Posted: Oct 23rd, '18, 21:13    

Batcheva

Hugs: 5795
Dixie wrote: Easier, cause I can log in every day! I'm not going anywhere for these holidays. But even so, just like Snow Evee I'm not sure I'll get all the items... I'm not very chatty and posting is what gets more points during this event.
Yes, I am much the same, not so chatty. And I've been super busy since the event started. But I can start trying now. :qwhee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 24th, '18, 07:26    

Foxbird9

Hugs: 7097
Akili Li wrote:
Foxbird9 wrote:
you can see the order of the items and exactly what is needed to get each of them in the second-to-last spoiler of the first post (complete list without images) of THIS THREAD RIGHT HERE (click)
You can see the order of items and exactly what is needed, divided by item TYPE, in the next two posts of that same thread.

The very last thing you get is the Halloween Knuffel.

You can always hover over the gauge with your mouse to see where you are at.

And don't forget, a single post gives you vegetables, and those count for THREE points.

So keep trying!
Thanks, I didn't even notice that. I kind of expected there to be some kind of formula for what people got, and I'm glad it's not random.
I hope every makes it to the top of the gauge.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 24th, '18, 10:08    

Akili Li

Yes, I hope so too! I was glad to see we were given more time, but it's already going by so fast!

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 24th, '18, 22:49    

TrickyLA

Hugs: 23668
Mood: Tired
I haven't been on for awhile but so far I'm really liking the items! c:

(0) (0)

[ 153 posts ]