I'm trying to earn food points but it seems really hard D:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Getting a Hang of Things
Posted: Jan 14th, '19, 10:50    

Akili Li

Hugs: 223389
Mood: contemplative
Clairon wrote:I'm trying to earn food points but it seems really hard D:
there are definitely easier and harder ways!

You should be able to get 1k :food: per day from the Memory game, to start you out. (You can submit a score once a day for :food: and it caps at 1k :food: for a score of 10k or higher; points continue to double for consecutive pairs so it's better to remember -or write down- where things are and match them all up at once. You'll reach the 10k pretty easily if you do that.)

Also, you can go through old threads in the forum and do the polls on them. Polls give you some food points (1 - 10 each, I think).
When you have your first knuffel, remember to dig with it every day. Sometimes it will find you quest materials (which you can sell on the market for food) and sometimes it won't find anything and sometimes it will bring you food! Also, every time they reach a level divisible by 10 (they max at 100) they will give you 1k :food: ..Only the "regular" or "elemental" knuffel from Knufftropolis can do this. Wild knuffel can't dig, and they give an avatar item instead of 1k :food: on their divisible-by-10 levels.

There are charities to help start you out, including ones to help you buy knuffel. It's a good idea to go check out that subforum.

Aaaah, I wrote a bunch after all. I meant to go sleep instead.

(1) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Jan 14th, '19, 20:40    

MissNikki

Hugs: 103853
Mood: Tired. Always tired.
Akili always has the best KofK tips.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 15th, '19, 03:56    

Clairon

Hugs: 111
Akili Li wrote:
Clairon wrote:I'm trying to earn food points but it seems really hard D:
there are definitely easier and harder ways!

You should be able to get 1k :food: per day from the Memory game, to start you out. (You can submit a score once a day for :food: and it caps at 1k :food: for a score of 10k or higher; points continue to double for consecutive pairs so it's better to remember -or write down- where things are and match them all up at once. You'll reach the 10k pretty easily if you do that.)

Also, you can go through old threads in the forum and do the polls on them. Polls give you some food points (1 - 10 each, I think).
When you have your first knuffel, remember to dig with it every day. Sometimes it will find you quest materials (which you can sell on the market for food) and sometimes it won't find anything and sometimes it will bring you food! Also, every time they reach a level divisible by 10 (they max at 100) they will give you 1k :food: ..Only the "regular" or "elemental" knuffel from Knufftropolis can do this. Wild knuffel can't dig, and they give an avatar item instead of 1k :food: on their divisible-by-10 levels.

There are charities to help start you out, including ones to help you buy knuffel. It's a good idea to go check out that subforum.

Aaaah, I wrote a bunch after all. I meant to go sleep instead.
Ah thank you so much! Very helpful c:
I'll try out those suggestions c:

(0) (0)

[ 24 posts ]