Maybe Yay!  15%  [ 11 ]
Maybe Nay!  16%  [ 12 ]
Dogs  31%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Gem Room
Posted: Mar 8th, '23, 20:40    

Rubie

Hugs: 140489
I tend to just type what I'm thinking and it always ends up being more than I planned on typing lol.

Oh no, I would write so much, then daydream about the next scene, which just ends up with me daydreaming the whole story and never completing it. I used to just have my characters have kids when I wanted to do something new. So the world (mostly in my head) is quite large with a rich history. lol. If I ever wrote it down it would be epic.

I find it weird that during the day I can't really focus, 8 pm at night "LET'S WORK NONSTOP ON *insert whatever I was wanting to work on all day* RIGHT NOW! WHAT? TIME FOR BED ALREADY? NAAAAAAAH Let's stay up late." (me the past year.)
I am trying to do deep spring cleaning (which is quite difficult when I've lived with my messy af sister and nephew the past almost year) and I keep doing just a little, then stopping (where I can), but you know what, I know I'll finish it in the end."

*google cottagecore so I know if what I'm thinking is right* I don't know if the cross stitch designs I do can be considered cottagecore? But it's a wide variety of designs. I remember when I first got my house people asked me what my style was and I'm like idk, whatever I like. My livingroom is a hodgepodge of random stuff that don't match, my entry way reminds me of a farm house. I have this star I was going to replace but forgot the original way I tried to hang it up didn't work because it fell and ripped the drywall off and I'm just keeping it there. And I love my chicken wire looking lamp. My kitchen it literally owls. (I mean my livingroom has owls too) and that's the only place I can put my succulents so they don't die except all except my long boi and the ones I never got into a little pot are the only ones still living.

That's a different story. Like idk why this one that was thriving and alive just all of the sudden died. I take care of it like I did since I got it, which is how I take care of them all, but one randomly molded last year a few months after I got it, and this one just died. One idk why, but all of the bottom leaves just randomly died, and one side it just gone. LIKE WTH! I love my succs, but why do they hate me. Besides my long boi, they all end up dying. (I went on a tangent here)

IKR I wouldn't even be having this problem if I went with the normal difficulty, but nooooo I ALWAYS pick hard now. Like ideky because I mostly play games for the stories anyway. Or the farming, or idle-like play.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 9th, '23, 07:40    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 103879
Mood: spiritual
i'm similar in the sense i don't prefer just one style. i like cottagecore, and also kawaii and pastel goth and all the kinds of lolita fashion. as for a house, i haven't decorated a place of my own yet, but it could be a mix of things too. i care about whether i like something, more than whether it matches what i already have.

i had a small succulent ONCE and it went and died on me. now i have this notion in my head that succulents are delicate and i don't know how to handle one.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Mar 9th, '23, 16:00    

Rubie

I'm too the point where if I get something new I have to think about where I want to put it and if I have room. And if it will stick out like a sore thumb. I don't know how people do it. I just went of a little shopping spree last weekend, and I still don't know where I am going to put one of the wall pictures I got.

I swear. I have either really good luck with them, or bad. I am so surprised the one I call long boi is still alive after 4 years. also some of the leaves started to propagate too (in the same pot, had no luck when I transplanted them). So I got long boi and his kids growing out of the same pot.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 9th, '23, 16:54    

chuunibyou

i find it really cute that your succulent and its kids grow in the same place, it's like the family want to live together, the kids don't want to move out :mccute:

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Mar 9th, '23, 17:53    

Rubie

Too bad they are SO dramatic if I try to separate the family. Such a shame because it's free succulents. I wanna try growing more from the one that's dying because some of the leaves are still alive and fine.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 9th, '23, 18:55    

chuunibyou

yeah, true. a pity they're so uncommonly attached.

i hope you're able to grow some more!

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 9th, '23, 19:54    

Rubie

Me too.

I am actually quite excited to go flower shopping this year. I got some new outdoor shelves for my deck. Slowly been buying flowerpots. Last year I only had 3 and I bought soooo many flowers. I overstuffed my pots, but they thrived so well and the flowers grew sooo much. I gotta make sure I either buy more pots or buy less flowers, but that's when I usually get succulents. The greenhouse near me has a large variety.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 9th, '23, 20:24    

chuunibyou

that's exciting! flowers are so lovely! they instantly brighten up a house. they're cheerful just to look at. what are your favourites/the ones you hope to get this time?

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 9th, '23, 20:32    

Rubie

Oh gosh, I don't even know what each one is called, but my favorites I know the names of are snap dragons, geraniums, petunias. And I'm staring at a picture of my haul from last year and I cannot figure out what this one is called, but I think it's chrysanthemum. I also like hydrangeas. I have a giant one in my landscaping that bloom pinkish white flowers. I want to plant another one someday in another color.

Last year I also got some more "wild flower" varieties too, which is why I can't remember what they are called cuz I think it was just a mixture. I just love flowers. They make me happy. Going to need that if this year gets any worse.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 10th, '23, 04:26    

chuunibyou

i love all the flowers you mentioned, i like how chrysanthemums pack the petals on their heads. i like wildflowers too.

oh no :mcsad: i'm sorry this year's been tough. what happened (only if you want to share)? hope things get better.

(0) (0)

[ 476 posts ]