Maybe Yay!  15%  [ 11 ]
Maybe Nay!  16%  [ 12 ]
Dogs  31%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Gem Room
Posted: Mar 16th, '23, 15:04    

Rubie

Hugs: 136870
TMW I apparently didn't actually post what I wrote so here I am again.

It's weird, she can give you the shirt off of her back, but then if she's not the center of attention, she'll either make it about her or she'll just completely ignore you.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 16th, '23, 16:59    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101384
Mood: spiritual
she sounds like when she helps someone it's not really for them but for her. but at least she helps i guess.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Mar 16th, '23, 17:17    

Rubie

Yeah, that's basically it. Like she actually made quite a bit of food for my step-dad cuz he was spending almost the whole day at the hospital (even after we would try to send him home, because my mom would freak out a little because he wasn't there).

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 16th, '23, 17:36    

chuunibyou

i understand then why she continues to be a part of your lives, in spite of her flaws

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Mar 16th, '23, 20:40    

Rubie

OH! going back to when she made a scene in the restaurant, she and my mom didn't talk for months! She tried to apologize and my mom said she didn't want her apologies! LOL! Clearly they have made up since then because that was two years ago.

BTW I KEEP FORGETTING TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOUR AVI!

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 18th, '23, 15:36    

chuunibyou

omgggg thank you so much :mclaugh: i love yours too, it's so kawaii!

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 7th, '23, 17:43    

Rubie

I am alive, just had a week off, and then a bunch of catch up at work that left me unmotivated lol.

I like your new one too. I love the black with a pop of color.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 26th, '23, 13:51    

chuunibyou

i was away from hangouts too for a while, i was only able to pop in for a few minutes here and there to collect popups for the spring event.

i hope you enjoyed your week off :qsml:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '23, 17:12    

Rubie

Yeah been kind of busy irl. A lot has been happening and then when I do have time to come on here I just...have other things I wanna do and get super distracted by those. lol.

Oh I did, I could totally use another week off. lol. I got a day off in June. I'm taking it off to play the new final fantasy. I just hope it gets here cuz I preordered it online and sometimes I get it release day and sometimes I don't. If I don't I'll just have a relaxing day off still.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 26th, '23, 23:40    

GoldenAltaira

Hugs: 1681
Mood: Content
Hi :mchappy:

(0) (0)
My Babies
ImageImage