Maybe Nay!  16%  [ 12 ]
Dogs  31%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Gem Room
Posted: May 21st, '22, 03:20    

HanafuruLove

Hugs: 42616
Mood: Naega jeil jal naga!!
LOL my cats are many things, but I can't claim they are ultra intelligent. They're still babies though, turning 2 in ?June? I think, so maybe they haven't unlocked their true brain power yet LOL

My mom has a ridiculously smart cat though. You watch her problem solving stuff and it's wild what she'll come up with. One time she was bored while I was sleeping and wanted to wake me up, so she got like this piece of cardboard, stood on one end of it, and pulled the other end up with her teeth so it would make a "thwack" sound against the floor. She'd do it, then stare at me to see if I was reacting, then do it again LOL.

My mom also has another cat with like -5 intelligence though. We love him and his furry little butt, but my god he would not survive anywhere without assistance. He gets stuck on things constantly and then just hangs there with his paw stuck until someone finds him. Doesn't even meow for help or anything.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 23rd, '22, 15:11    

Rubie

Hugs: 134543
LMAO Age 2: brain unlocked. But yeah, animals are like humans, they all got different level of brains lol.

That is super funny. Now that is problem solving right there. Omg. I love how that cat just accepts his fate until someone saves him.

I have one of my dogs that just huffs and puffs if I'm not up yet in the morning for him. I can literally tell him to stop and he will. for a bit. Then he's back to huffing and puffing until I give up sleeping in. lol. I can sleep in until 8 now. So better than 6:30-7:00 lol. MY girl is like okay, guess we are not getting up. I'll lay back down. Until I move and she thinks we are getting up again.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 25th, '22, 09:19    

HanafuruLove

LOL I'm sure it's a pain when you're trying to sleep, but the huffing and puffing sounds cute. My cats are pretty chill, they don't usually try to wake me up. I think in the beginning they tried a little bit, but I was too stubborn and wouldn't get up, so they learned they have no control LOL.

I'm always amazed at their resilience to sleep on the bed with me though. I roll around everywhere and bonk into them with my legs all night, but heck if they don't ride out the storm and stay there with me. So adorable.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 27th, '22, 19:16    

Rubie

Gosh I keep forgetting to come check this lmao.

It is. I can tell what kind of attitude he's in by the way he breathes. Like if I'm up too late he'll get all huffy and puffy because he's ready for bed. Like bro, I ain't stopping you.

Yeah one of my friends constantly complains about the cat getting her up early every morning. I don't know if I could stand that lol. But that's cute that they still stay in bed with you. I have a problem with my boy who WON'T move. I will like...pat him and be like "move." he just stares at me until I put my hand under him and lift his booty up. OR if I get up in the middle of the night and notice when I'm returning to bed he's in the middle I literally drag him over before getting back in bed. (note: I have a king size bed)

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jun 1st, '22, 10:33    

HanafuruLove

LOL gotta be right in the middle eh? Man I wish I had a king size bed. They look so huuuuuuge and comfy. I like to roll around a lot while I sleep, but I've only got a twin sized atm. Makes it really squished if someone stays over and sleeps beside me. Then I just try to roll in place, like one of those hotdogs at the convenience store LOL. It works... not particularly well.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 1st, '22, 18:14    

Rubie

LOL I haven't had a twin in 10+ years...except college which I will not be speaking of. My roommate used to have her bf spend the night, like idc since they didn't do any funky business. That bed looked cramped.

Did you see the new pokemon trailer? If you like pokemon lol. I was going to get violet, but the legendaries are so meh, but if I have to pick one I like crimson's one better. Also google thinks legendaries is not a real word?

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jun 2nd, '22, 03:42    

HanafuruLove

Ooo just took a look. You're right, the legendaries are pretty meh, but at least the graphics look sort of nice.

I'm soooo nervous for it though, because Pokemon has been iffy the last little while. I've been a hardcore fan since the beginning, but I finally had to promise myself I won't buy any more pokemon games until they've been out for a while, and I can hear what other players think :mccry:

I was really excited for the gen 4 remakes, because Diamond and Pearl were my absolute faves, so I bought the new one right when it came out. And then it was just... terrible. I completely gave up on playing it at all because of the pokemon friendship level stuff. It becomes borderline impossible to lose any battle, because your pokemon constantly survives lethal hits and cures all status ailments because "it loves you so much and doesn't want you to worry". It just... defeats the purpose of the game.

Now it just sits and collects virtual dust, because I was dumb and bought the digital version, so I can't even sell it second-hand :mcsweat:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 2nd, '22, 18:26    

Rubie

Yeah. I always get myself hyped up...and then...disappointment. Even with sword and shield. Cool concept except the actual story was so BORING! The gyms were a joke tbh. I want all trainer battles and less puzzles tbh. I think the last pokemon main game I really liked was X and Y. I wont lie, I have love/hate relationship when it tells me what move is super effective against a type. Kind of makes me lazy remembering what move I need to use. lol.

I never played the diamond and pearl remakes yet. Like I got them, well I gave one to my nephew, but it just sits there untouched.

I love Pokemon Legends Arceus though. So I am REALLY hoping they took in some of the mechanics from that into the new games. Like battling right on the map and the like when you encounter a wild. Seems like they are going with the open world concept.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jun 3rd, '22, 09:32    

HanafuruLove

Ooo same, I have good memories of X and Y. That was the game where I caught my first (not hard-coded into the storyline) shiny pokemon. Shiny Espurr! His name was Mr. Puddles.

Ahhh Sword and Shield really weren't much good eh? I ended up not buying that one because I heard bad things about it. It also really bothered me that they cut down the pokedex so people couldn't bring their mons that they've been transferring to the newest games for years. Especially since they couldn't put them back in the game they came from either. Apparently they got stuck in the pokemon Home thingy, and people have to either keep paying or they get deleted.

I have heard good things about Arceus, I really need to get that one! It's right up my alley with the open world and the like feudal Japan vibes. It does seem like maybe they're going more open world with Scarlet and Violet, we'll have to keep our fingers crossed :mccute:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 3rd, '22, 15:25    

Rubie

Oh man my first shiny was one I couldn't even catch. Back in either gold or silver I ran into a shiny sentret but it was before they gave you pokeballs. I remember my little heart was so heartbroken. The next one wasn't until I got a shiny zigzagoon in shield.

Oh yeah I never did pokemon home. Really wish I did because I got some event only legendaries I should have put in there. But it was the fact it was a paid service I never wanted to pay lol. The pokedex being limited in sw/sh really bothered me for sure. I don't understand why they would do that.

Oh you definitely should. It's almost BotW meets pokemon lol.
Yeah I'm going to play it regardless, and then probably be disappointed lol.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 476 posts ]