Maybe Yay!  15%  [ 11 ]
Maybe Nay!  16%  [ 12 ]
Dogs  31%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Gem Room
Posted: Apr 12th, '19, 23:23    

Limikkin

Hugs: 49364
Wow... that's.... insane. Come on, it's not even 0.10 ...
And shouting/yelling is never an option. How can people be so impolite?
Sure, there are situations where you just can't keep it anymore, but most of the time it is just being an asshole!

(0) (0)
Follow my Sketchbook Journey from 2018-2022. I have posted one page a day for everyone to see on:
Patreon - Ko-Fi - Instagram

Posted: Apr 13th, '19, 01:49    

Rubie

Hugs: 139943
I'm pretty sure he took great pleasure from it. Some of my old co-workers who worked there longer than me would tell him "well that's what we have, you go figure it out" and just ignore him until he had a legit question. I would just stand there and not say anything because I really wanted to say some unpleasant things but I didn't trust my mouth not to actually say them if I spoke aloud.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 14th, '19, 14:56    

Limikkin

Yeah, one should better keep quiet x'D

(0) (0)
Follow my Sketchbook Journey from 2018-2022. I have posted one page a day for everyone to see on:

Posted: Apr 14th, '19, 17:47    

Rubie

Yeah and if my boss heard us say something she didn't like she would say something to us (she is a nice person, but not really boss material, I never thought of her as a boss because all the older employees never listened to her so my mind couldn't associate her as a boss. This bank was whack).

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 14th, '19, 23:40    

Limikkin

Ohh, a nice boss. That's rare. Nice people don't become bosses so often :(
They are not ruthless enough.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 15th, '19, 00:14    

Rubie

My guess was that no wanted it when the previous one retired. Because it looked like a stressful job. She wanted to push the assistant job on me because that one quit while I was working there but I had to her I was planning no g on quitting so she probably shouldn't train me just to turn around to train someone else. So she started dividing that job to multiple people...and they still wouldn't have gotten a pay raise. Which is partly why I didn't like that job. I literally did the job if 5 people and got paid squat. Then two people quit one after another and it took them months to replace them. And they started at a higher rate than WHAT I WAS MAKING. And I was there longer. oh I was so made but whenever that issue was brought up I was supposed to be happy to just be there as it is. Now that's BS in my book. Glad I'm gone. I miss my co-workers though because they were all nice.

Okay I'm done ranting. I'm glad I had had time to post a lot this weekend for both the caravan and the double flower points.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 15th, '19, 01:48    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 73432
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Oh god that sounds awful. I can sympathize with that. Right now i’m in my position because i was pushed into it. The woman who was in my current position didn’t really grasp the job, and he wanted to replace her becuase no matter how he trained her she never grasped it.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Apr 15th, '19, 01:58    

Rubie

I'm sorry. I feel that down in my soul. I spent quite a while fixing months of work this one girl wasn't doing right. And they just rehired her after she classily quite after being paid her maternity and vacation time she took for it. Literally a day before she was supposed to come back. Okay seriously need to stop ranting. I keep opening up this can of worms.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Apr 15th, '19, 02:05    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 73432
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
Oh god that sounds awful. I had to fix so much stuff fron this girl, but at least things are now on track.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Apr 15th, '19, 02:09    

Rubie

That's sound good. As long as you know what your doing and if you ever leave you can train someone to do it properly.

So how has your day been going? I spent my lazily inside because it snowed insanely today. It stopped an hour or so ago, but it was crazy. My dogs enjoyed it.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 476 posts ]