Maybe Nay!  16%  [ 12 ]
Dogs  31%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 74
 Post subject: Re: The Gem Room
Posted: May 15th, '22, 02:36    

HanafuruLove

Hugs: 42603
Mood: Naega jeil jal naga!!
Woooo BOTW, I'm playing that right now too. I've only got two divine beasts down so far, but then I got that korok mask and I'm like "I NEED TO FIND ALL 900". So I've been just a liiiiittle bit sidetracked. I wonder if I'll be able to finish it in time for BOTW 2.

The last succulent I had, I must have done something wrong with it because it grew into this really ugly alien plant LOL. Then it died.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 15th, '22, 02:42    

Rubie

Hugs: 134512
Yeah I've only done two of the guardians but I have so many hours clocked because I'll just run around and do all the shrines I see. Lol. Do you know what the reward is for all 900 korok seeds? lol and yeah my goal is to finish it by botw 2 comes out lol. I haven't played it since March though.

LOL I would have liked to see that. I was tempted to the, I think they are called string of pearls succulents. Not sure if it is but I got nowhere high to put it so they grow down.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 15th, '22, 02:49    

HanafuruLove

Yeah at some point someone told me what the reward was LOL. I know it's not that great, but it's still fun to find all the koroks.

Unless you're like asking what the reward is, in which case it's:
Spoiler
A golden pile of poo LOOOL
Which guardians did you do?

Ohhhh I think I know what you're talking about. I've never had that kind, but I've seen them in stores and stuff. I'm pretty sure if I had anything hanging like that my cats would try to eat it LOL

(0) (0)

Posted: May 15th, '22, 03:24    

Rubie

Lol no I wanted to know if you knew. I remember you he completionist episode on it and he was like it was so not worth it lmao. I think it's pretty funny. like if you find most through normal gameplay and then only have to find a few at the end it wouldn't be that bad, but 900 lol. That's a lot for normal gameplay.

I've done the elephant and the camel. I have it set up to do the last two whenever I just haven't. I did go in the lizard and was like it's to dark, bye

Lol cats be like that. One of the very few reason why I'll probably never have one. I have two dogs instead and they are well trained to not get into anything they shouldn't. Still occasionally have what the heck made you think that was okay? But nothing major since my Annie was a puppy.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 15th, '22, 03:39    

HanafuruLove

Ahhhh same ones as me, I still gotta do the bird and the lizard. I haven't tried them at all yet. I played the game once before, but I just did the elephant and the camel that time too.

And I haaaaaated the Yiga clan stealth mission LOL. I did it the first playthrough, but this second one I was like "INTERNET SAVE ME", and I found out you can just get a bunch of ancient arrows and blow up all the guards before they notice you loooool. So guess what I did xD

I feel like the draw of the koroks is to be able to brag at the end hahaha. Like "guess what, I got ALL 900 >:D". Also it drives me to explore every inch of the map, so that's kind of fun.

I know what you mean with pets LOL. I swear my cats are the best at finding loopholes, like "you technically yelled at me for being on the fridge last time, and this time I'm on the microwave soooo". *Shakes head*

(0) (0)

Posted: May 15th, '22, 04:00    

Rubie

What I never knew you could do that. The yoga clan stealth mission took me sooooooooo many attempts I almost gave up..

Lmao yeah like look y'all, I got a golden poo because I got all the korok seeds. Isn't it AWESOME? Lol.

Omg what a turd. Yeah like my dogs know not to eat out of each other's bowls and sometimes my male dog will get caught and he just slinks away. And I'm trying to not feed him as much cuz he got fat after he got neutered. Luckily he doesn't really look fat until he sits and you can see his little fat rolls on his belly

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 16th, '22, 03:23    

HanafuruLove

By some miracle my cats are not fat yet. I'm trying to be careful about feeding them because all my pet cats growing up always got so chubby LOL

I've got a girl and a boy. The girl is teeny tiny. The boy isn't fat, but he is BIG. Big and solid and fluffy. And using that solidness to stand on all of my organs. OOF.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '22, 15:27    

Rubie

Oh man yeah luckily Viktor is the only dog I have this problem with. He was around 70-75 lbs before he got fixed and he's around 95 lbs now. The vet did say something but they don't seem too concerned because they never brought it up after that. So when I saw little fat rolls, it's mostly pudge until he sits and he gets a little roll lol. Luckily he legs for days so he went from being lanky to more bulky looking.

Annie on the other hand, I'm having issues with her actually eating because they have been out of stock of my usual dog food for two months and the flavor I bought instead, she don't like. I've been mixing rice and wet dog food in with her food just to get her to eat. Which funnily enough I went from lamb to beef, but the wet food has always been beef so she's just being picky. Or could be that the kibble for beef flavored doesn't come in large breed size so she doesn't like the smaller kibble. That would be something dumb she would be picky about.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: May 17th, '22, 11:15    

HanafuruLove

Pets can be sooooo picky about food LOL. When I had to switch my cats' food they weren't having it either. Until I put like, 3 of the old kibble on top of the bowl. Then they were like "clearly this is the old food", and didn't even notice xD

Also, I have two bowls, because two cats, but the girl cat Celeste absolutely will not eat out of the pink one. No way no how, only the blue bowl. So if her brother happens to start eating out of the blue bowl that day, she's like "well now I'm not eating it" and walks away. Luckily he never eats it all, so she just comes back later, but it's so silly when there's another full bowl there right in front of her LOL.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 17th, '22, 15:44    

Rubie

LMAO I wish that trick worked for me. My dog is stupidly smart and spat the food on the ground and ate the old stuff. They are standard poodles, which is an intelligent breed of dog lemme tell you. They do know to wait if I put extra treats into their food (like wet food, rice, the crumbly bits at the bottom of the treat bag). One time I forgot to say okay and they just sat there staring at me while I was cleaning up the kitchen.

Of course one would be like that. That's not funny but it is. I wonder what goes through her little head that makes her think that the blue bowl food is superior to the pink bowl food, that is clearly the most disgusting thing ever. lol.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 476 posts ]