:qn:  50%  [ 22 ]
:qn:  50%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject: Re: Giving away my things (please read b4 commenting) until
Posted: Aug 19th, '19, 23:52    

Carter

Hugs: 16144
Mood: Time flies.
Sanssouci wrote:Thank you and welcome home! I was told that my ancestors were Romanian, but I've never been there myself. I think it looks/sounds beautiful though. I'm actually terrified to travel though! I've never been on a plane, and I never even learned to drive!
You mentioned that you live in upstate New York, I'm surprised to hear that you do not know how to drive! (I don't know either, but I have good public transport in NYC). Is the public transport good there or do your family members take you around? And wow never been on a plane! I am scared of heights, but planes are something else for sure... sometimes my heart randomly lurches forward, but it is generally okay.

(0) (0)
Carter wrote:Incredibly grateful for this site keeping me company in my schooling years.
Do not PM me about buying any of my items.
Please check the Market regularly, as I am slowly listing my older items for 1 :food:
(Auction and buy it now)

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Aug 19th, '19, 23:54    

Batman

Hugs: 2492
Thank you! I've been SOOO busy! And I'm back at school! I'm having soo much fun and Grandpa bought me math flash cards! I'm learning multiplecations at home so I can be super smart! I'm in the second grade, but that's okay I can still practice! I know one times a number is that number and two times is doubled.

(0) (0)
This is Death Candy's daughter's account.

Found first fairy 5-19-17 3:18

Posted: Aug 20th, '19, 00:00    

Carter

Batman wrote:Thank you! I've been SOOO busy! And I'm back at school! I'm having soo much fun and Grandpa bought me math flash cards! I'm learning multiplecations at home so I can be super smart! I'm in the second grade, but that's okay I can still practice! I know one times a number is that number and two times is doubled.
No problem, I wish I had more on your wishlist, but the eyes was the only thing I had. That's exciting! I just graduated from university and for the first time in my life I do not have school for this year. I hope you have a good school year :)

(0) (0)
Carter wrote:Incredibly grateful for this site keeping me company in my schooling years.
Please check the Market regularly, as I am slowly listing my older items for 1 :food:
(Auction and buy it now)

Posted: Aug 20th, '19, 00:06    

Batman

Hugs: 2492
It's okay. I'm still not sure all I like. I like a lot of things. Thanks! Mom says university is a grown up school. You mean grown ups go to school too? I will!

(0) (0)
This is Death Candy's daughter's account.

Found first fairy 5-19-17 3:18

Posted: Aug 20th, '19, 00:20    

Carter

Batman wrote:It's okay. I'm still not sure all I like. I like a lot of things. Thanks! Mom says university is a grown up school. You mean grown ups go to school too? I will!
It is grown-up school. People usually start university at 18 or 19 and finish around 22 or 23 (usually, some people start later and end earlier).

(0) (0)
(Auction and buy it now)

Posted: Aug 20th, '19, 00:22    

light_sucks

Hugs: 159313
Mood: vaguely alive
Thanks so much for the trade! I appreciate it! :qh:

(0) (0)
They/Them pronouns, please.

Call me Moss.

Posted: Aug 20th, '19, 00:36    

Sanssouci

Hugs: 78828
Carter wrote: You mentioned that you live in upstate New York, I'm surprised to hear that you do not know how to drive! (I don't know either, but I have good public transport in NYC). Is the public transport good there or do your family members take you around? And wow never been on a plane! I am scared of heights, but planes are something else for sure... sometimes my heart randomly lurches forward, but it is generally okay.
I've actually never taken a bus either and am afraid of that too! I have been lucky to always have family who can drive me. I'm trying to learn, but it's been about 15 years, and I haven't made any progress yet...

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 20th, '19, 03:13    

Carter

light_sucks wrote:Thanks so much for the trade! I appreciate it! :qh:
No problem :qh:
Sanssouci wrote:
Carter wrote: You mentioned that you live in upstate New York, I'm surprised to hear that you do not know how to drive! (I don't know either, but I have good public transport in NYC). Is the public transport good there or do your family members take you around? And wow never been on a plane! I am scared of heights, but planes are something else for sure... sometimes my heart randomly lurches forward, but it is generally okay.
I've actually never taken a bus either and am afraid of that too! I have been lucky to always have family who can drive me. I'm trying to learn, but it's been about 15 years, and I haven't made any progress yet...
Oh I understand! We all take our time in doing things, don't worry about it too much. The time will come when you want it to.

(0) (0)
(Auction and buy it now)

Posted: Aug 20th, '19, 03:52    

light_sucks

Hugs: 159313
Mood: vaguely alive
So how are you doing dear?

(0) (0)
They/Them pronouns, please.

Call me Moss.

Posted: Aug 20th, '19, 04:43    

Kuuki

Hugs: 275043
OMG
Thank you so much. I had given up on so many of those things. Thank you!

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

[ 170 posts ]