:qn:
:qn:  50%  [ 22 ]
:qn:  50%  [ 22 ]
Total votes : 44
 Post subject: Re: Giving away my things (please read everything b4 comment
Posted: Jul 18th, '19, 09:12    

Kuuki

Hugs: 265474
Akili Li wrote: Is he using a vegetable peeler on a big lump of dough? That's so funny! I don't have sound so I hope I'm not missing a voiced-over explanation or anything; in my head he's doing it to music from a Mario Brothers game I saw about 25 years ago.

I guess all our memories shape us into who we are, good or bad. Hard to count opportunity cost of life experiences, since there's no way of knowing what the other possibilities were.
Aha nope. It looks like it but it's actually a rectangular shaped knife or something. The name of the dish actually has "sword" in its name so ... Unfortunately, swords are regulated here and he's forbidden to actually use one.

To be fair, seeing such an irresponsible idiot being able to actually live in a foreign country made me more confident in that I could do it as well.
So I left and never looked back.
And he ended up ghosting me.

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Posted: Jul 18th, '19, 14:43    

Sanssouci

Hugs: 78019
Wait, what!? Are you saying you moved to a different country for your ex, and then he stopped talking to you!? That's awful!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 20th, '19, 23:46    

Hunny

Hugs: 47500
I'm from Germany :mcwink:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 21st, '19, 23:09    

Death Candy

Hugs: 92890
Mood: Forever confused
Oooh! Germany is another place I want to visit! Do you live in the city or the country or what?

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Jul 22nd, '19, 21:08    

Hunny

Hugs: 47500
Death Candy wrote:Oooh! Germany is another place I want to visit! Do you live in the city or the country or what?
I live(d) in one of the bigger cities but moved lately because of my job to a smaller town.. and I don't like it xD
We got like no shopping places (at least they got some food stores) here even tho the place calls itself proudly a city and I just think.. ye.. where does your so called city hide I can't see it.. xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 23rd, '19, 00:27    

Death Candy

Ah. I would have to try living in a small town first before a big city so I could see which I like first. Bummer that it doesn't have any shopping places. :\

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Jul 24th, '19, 02:21    

Kuuki

Hugs: 265474
I've always lived in a small village with only 500 people and I moved to a place that has enough people to be an entire country.
I miss my countryside XD (which happens to be near Germany) (I also miss my Wurst but that's another problem ^^)
Sanssouci wrote:Wait, what!? Are you saying you moved to a different country for your ex, and then he stopped talking to you!? That's awful!
Thankfully no.
I did move because of him but not for him. If that makes sense.
He was a foreign student living in France, where I'm from, and wasn't exactly always very mature, nor always thinking things through and lacked some basic human decency sometimes. I also suspected cheating so I figured spending a year far from him wouldn't hurt. At worse we'd stop talking and that'd be over, at best we'd be off to a new start when I'll come back.
In the end he ghosted me after less than two weeks, I met my husband three months after and I've never looked back.

I had regretted not trying living abroad earlier in my life because I had always wanted to do it but in the end it was perfect timing.

(0) (0)
Life in Japan and more at MARCH STORY

Posted: Jul 24th, '19, 03:24    

Sanssouci

Wow, that's quite a story! I'd love to live in a small village. Or in the country. I'd really like a little more space between me and my neighbors!

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 26th, '19, 19:56    

Death Candy

Well, at least in the long run you did something brave and in the long run you seem to be happy.

I live in a more urban area, but the neighbors like loud music. Like really loud. When I was pregnant the house was vibrating so bad that it was vibrating my stomach and causing the baby problems. So we called the police to get it taken care of.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 27th, '19, 02:38    

Sanssouci

I have one neighbor who is an absolute nightmare (she brings her dog up to pee on my house and cups her hands to look in my window), so we just ordered some security cameras.

(0) (0)

[ 170 posts ]