Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 38 posts ] 
Me: -eats mints then drinks Sprite- Ugh! That tastes horrible!
Sister: I like fries and fudge sundaes together. It tastes good 8u  29%  [ 16 ]
Me: That's because it's sweet and salty. This was just bitter and unpleasant >8u  25%  [ 14 ]
Sister: Just like you \8u/  45%  [ 25 ]
Total votes : 55
 Post subject: Re: Hair Dye
Posted: Oct 24th, '20, 13:06    

amalath

Hugs: 94638
Mood: hurting.
I used to love having different hair colors. I had white, grey, pink and different shades of blue so far. My natural color is dark blonde. However, lately my hair is in much worse condition due to health issues, so I stopped using dye, as I'd have to bleach them each time and it was way too much for my poor hair to handle. I miss having blue though.

(0) (0)
32. Pansexual, mentally genderless, pagan, and full of attitude. Born female. Is a cat. Call me ama. I eat people. Ó~Ò_F
Qui-Gon Jinn wrote:Be mindful of the living Force, my young Padawan.
TimTam wrote:ama must be mad. XD
Merrymaking wrote:I wanted to die in a bloody fashion. And now I don't even die at all. I don't get crucified, either. It's stupid.
kaguya wrote:Once I remembered my birthday because the bread went out of date on it. @.@
Hinote no Akai wrote:some other random conversation
I just mostly laugh to my comps
or shout at them
I think his head is ok
STARGATE!
LOOOOL

Posted: Oct 25th, '20, 16:07    

ambrosyne

Hugs: 35414
I have dark brown hair and the bleaching that would be needed to make my hair light enough to dye kind of scares me. If it wasn't such a hassle (like if i had light hair to begin with) then I would dye it, no problem.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 26th, '20, 01:04    

Mirika

Hugs: 642
Mood: Overall alright
I always loved dyeing my hair, but my current job won't approve of unnatural hair colours. I liked doing crazy hair colours like blue and red (I mean like blood red, not natural-looking red). Not always my whole haircut, for a while I also did half-half haircuts inspired by Cruella De Vil, except one half would always be black. The other half has been blonde, blue and red... either way, right now I'm rocking my natural hair colour.

I don't feel like dyeing it in other natural variants, which is curious if you think about the fact I've been dyeing myself blonde between age 13 to 22 (I think). So yeah... no dyeing for me right now unless I find a job that allows it.

My hair is kinda dark brown (used to be blonde in childhood), but for dyeing it I always bleached it. Seems to grab the colour well. I've never had any dye accidents like you hear sometimes.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 26th, '20, 10:36    

Kitalpha Hart

Hugs: 5180
Mood: I'm poor (´Д` )
JosieQ wrote:If wigs weren't expensive and uncomfortable, I'd just shave my head and change my hair every day!
Depends on the quality of the wig
My $20 wig is itchy
My $350 wig is not

(0) (0)
Imageurls broke Imagebig sadsImage

Posted: Oct 26th, '20, 11:38    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18561
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
With wigs, you really do get what you pay for, to a certain point. I'm not sure what that point is, but there logically has to be a point at which the cost vs quality equation skews more in favor of quality at a cheaper price point....

(0) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

Posted: Oct 28th, '20, 12:43    

JosieQ

Hugs: 88245
Mood: Overwhelmed and despondent.
Kitalpha Hart wrote:
JosieQ wrote:If wigs weren't expensive and uncomfortable, I'd just shave my head and change my hair every day!
Depends on the quality of the wig
My $20 wig is itchy
My $350 wig is not
Yep, that's my point. I've only ever worn cheap and they're awful, but I assumed expensive would be better but... expensive. So, not a solution to my various and expanding hair problems. :mcmeh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 4th, '20, 03:35    

jadepanda-ai

Hugs: 8137
I've dyed my hair black as sort of a "end of school shocker" sorta thing. I loved it black, and even though the box said it would only last a few weeks it stayed in until my color grew back :mcgrin:
I think the last time I dyed it was blonde-ish? someone I lived with talked/threatened me into it, I really didn't like it... it didn't look good on me and was just uncomfortable...

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 12th, '20, 08:41    

CrystalOwl

Hugs: 2941
I dye my hair all the time but mostly pinks and purples lol, I love it, it’s so fun to express myself with hair color

(0) (0)
ImageImage

[ 38 posts ]