What do you want?
Free MT items  19%  [ 40 ]
Free TT items  18%  [ 38 ]
Free Shop items  8%  [ 17 ]
Free wild knuffel items  14%  [ 29 ]
Free room items  9%  [ 19 ]
Free cupcakes  31%  [ 65 ]
Total votes : 208
 Post subject: Re: Giving out my items for free!
Posted: Jul 2nd, '21, 00:35    

Rayven

Hugs: 39942
Mood: Sassy
Maybe mine were never happy. :qno:

Very true. Sadly it was just me. He was attracted to me but committed to his marriage. We kinda kissed in the kitchen. O.O Anyway, I wound up crying and telling him I wouldn't be back. He was very sweet and tender. I think he felt bad. For me and his wife. I was so sad and humiliated. :qsob: I miss the dog and cat up there terribly. And Sam.

Allergies have been awful this year! I had to switch medicine because my old one wasn't working well enough. I hope yours get better. Rain can help a lot.

I'm glad you two are good. Awww, I hope you get a baby and a dog. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 5th, '21, 18:18    

memoriam

Hugs: 218837
Mood: Mood.
Nah. I bet they were happy anyways. Rats usually grit their teeth like that mostly when they're cuddling amongst other rats, 'cause it's warm and cosy and they're loving it :mcgrin:

Aww, I'm sorry he turned you down. :mccry: At least he wasn't a jerk about it.

I'm not sure that was an allergy after all :mcheh: Funny coincidence, I began sneezing a lot more than usual when Ash's sister came to spend the night. The day she left I was fine again, so now Ash and I have this inside joke about how I'm allergic to his sister XD

Haha, I wish :mclaugh: Deliberatly I think I can only count on getting a dog, provided that we find some place that allows large pets like that. With a baby I can only count on a surprising miracle :mcargh: Maybe next year, lol.

(0) (0)
In need of materials? Go to ~Memoriam's~
Free avatar/room items & knuffels!
Make the ⁂*ℭonfetti ℜain*⁂ with me!

Dec 21st/22nd 2016, R.I.P. Tila. We'll miss you, you cuddly little stinker <3
Dec 7th 2019, R.I.P. Candy. I'm sorry, my sweet little rumball...
Jan 8th 2020, R.I.P. Cotton. Farewell my golden adventurer </3
May 15th 2021, R.I.P. Kreska. I love you, angel...
Feb 3rd 2022, R.I.P. Kropka. Goodbye, my *starshine*
Nov 27th 2022, R.I.P. Strzałka. You will be missed, lazy ball.
Jan 5th 2023, R.I.P. Iskra. Spark until the end.
Jan 26th 2024, R.I.P. Mocha. You can fool around now, baby <3
Feb 22nd 2024, R.I.P. Latte. Now you are truly a free spirit...

Posted: Jul 5th, '21, 20:48    

Nankuii

Hugs: 284446
Mood: que sera sera
hello hello mem, am back again 8)

can i get these please?
rio carnival eyes (powder blue)
dahlia eyes (powder blue)
garnet dress

and finally thinking about taking care of my knuffels again!
january teapot (all colors - one of each)
march tulip (all - one of each)
april bunny chair (all - one of each)
april floral wreath (all - one of each)
may swing (all - one of each)

it's a lot and i always feel bad so tell me if you want art or something :(

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 5th, '21, 22:08    

memoriam

Lol, Nan, that's really not a lot :mclaugh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 6th, '21, 01:33    

Nankuii

Hugs: 284446
Mood: que sera sera
thanks so much as always :mccry:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 6th, '21, 12:58    

Rayven

If I ever get rats again I'll have to pay attention.

True. Since we last talked his wife wanted to know if I was ok and why I wasn't coming up there anymore. O.O I just told her I'd been busy and that I'd stop by. So I went up there twice on Sunday. The first time I started crying when I saw the dog and cat. I'd missed them so much.

His wife stopped by while I was there and we talked for a bit. She's so nice. :qoops: I told her that I'd started online dating again and that I thought I'd been stood up because we had plans for that evening and I hadn't heard from him. I heard from her a bit later and she asked if I wanted to go for an ice cream with her later that evening and I said sure. She wanted to go after her dad's birthday party so I told her I'd go feed the dog before we left. I tried to get out of there before he could catch me there but that didn't work. :/ I mean, it was good to see him but awkward. And of course, he wanted to talk about what happened which made things worse. The crazy thing is that I think he was trying to tell me in not so many words that he wishes it would happen again. I kept changing the subject. I'm not interested in being his mistress. *rolls eyes at stupid men* There's an intimacy between us that's even stronger now. And he apologized for doing anything to make me stay away. That blew me away because he's a manly man that doesn't strike me as the type to say he's sorry or talk about feelings. Anyway, she showed up not long after that and her and I wound up hanging out all evening. XD We even went by her daughter's house and hung out with a bunch of family. This is the most awkward situation ever! XD

Oh, and I didn't get stood up. His son wound up texting me that he'd been in a car accident. O.O Once they picked him up at the hospital he called me and we've been in touch ever since. He's pretty banged up but ok. He told me last night that he can't wait to go out once he's feeling better. We'll see what happened I guess. I'm not sure what to think about him. XD

XD Maybe it's her perfume or something.

Is Ash still against having a baby right now?

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 6th, '21, 17:26    

Jolien

Hugs: 15796
Mood: https://youtu.be/telPDj1VQjQ
I'm trying to design some knuffel rooms, may I ask for the May swing please? :D I also like the January teapot.

I'd also love to have the Aeni hair, Dahlia eyes and triangulum armwarmers. :) And Onyx hair.

Just gimme a random color. :) Would be happy with any of them, a great reason to dig through my inventory and splurge on store items. ;-D

Thank you! <3

(0) (0)
Commons! <3

Posted: Jul 6th, '21, 20:18    

memoriam

Nankuii wrote:thanks so much as always :mccry:
My pleasure :mccute:
Jolien wrote:I'm trying to design some knuffel rooms, may I ask for the May swing please? :D I also like the January teapot.

I'd also love to have the Aeni hair, Dahlia eyes and triangulum armwarmers. :) And Onyx hair.

Just gimme a random color. :) Would be happy with any of them, a great reason to dig through my inventory and splurge on store items. ;-D

Thank you! <3
Pfft, random color, I gave you all I had :mclol: Enjoy! :mctongue:

@Rayven: Okay, you're officially living a movie, it's plot twists galore, just need to add some humor and you have a romantic comedy screenplay ready :mclaugh:
But hey, it's only awkward to you, as long as his wife never finds out :D
Oh my, did he insinuate he wants an affair? :mcomg:

A car accident sounds like a great excuse, better ask for the hospital receipts or something :mctongue: For real tho, it's crazy. I'd be unsure of him too, if I were you. But who knows, maybe he's a nice guy? Did you only text so far?

Yeah, it might be. Or deodorant or laundry detergent or anything really :mclaugh: She's been in another region of the country for a while, so maybe she brought some allergen that isn't as prevalent here in Warsaw.

Kind of, yes. He doesn't feel ready and there's a bunch of cons, and it's not like we can discuss this, because overall he's right on many levels, but I know I'm not completely in the wrong either. So, you know, I'm not pushing. Also a few days ago I made a decision to leave my job, so it's not like I have the best arguments on my side XD For now I'll stick to my business thing, then (provided there's no miracles on the way) when I hit 29, I already told him, I won't listen to any excuses, house or no house, I'm trying for a baby with or without his consent :mcargh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 7th, '21, 09:25    

Jolien

Hugs: 15796
Mood: https://youtu.be/telPDj1VQjQ
Aw, thanks. <3 <3

(0) (0)
Commons! <3

Posted: Jul 8th, '21, 12:59    

Rayven

memoriam wrote:@Rayven: Okay, you're officially living a movie, it's plot twists galore, just need to add some humor and you have a romantic comedy screenplay ready :mclaugh:
But hey, it's only awkward to you, as long as his wife never finds out :D
Oh my, did he insinuate he wants an affair? :mcomg:

A car accident sounds like a great excuse, better ask for the hospital receipts or something :mctongue: For real tho, it's crazy. I'd be unsure of him too, if I were you. But who knows, maybe he's a nice guy? Did you only text so far?

Yeah, it might be. Or deodorant or laundry detergent or anything really :mclaugh: She's been in another region of the country for a while, so maybe she brought some allergen that isn't as prevalent here in Warsaw.

Kind of, yes. He doesn't feel ready and there's a bunch of cons, and it's not like we can discuss this, because overall he's right on many levels, but I know I'm not completely in the wrong either. So, you know, I'm not pushing. Also a few days ago I made a decision to leave my job, so it's not like I have the best arguments on my side XD For now I'll stick to my business thing, then (provided there's no miracles on the way) when I hit 29, I already told him, I won't listen to any excuses, house or no house, I'm trying for a baby with or without his consent :mcargh:

XD I definitely think I'm stuck in a soap opera or something. Well, I guess you're right but I don't see how she can't find out eventually. And, oh my goodness, things got real. XD So we're now seeing each other. He grabbed my hand and we talked everything out. That night that I got upset when this all started was apparently some big misunderstanding. He didn't even understand why I was so upset. Men! XD He said he just said everything wrong and needed time to think. The week or so I was gone he did a lot of thinking. About me. :mccute: Turns out he wanted me the whole time and not just for a physical relationship. We're not for sure about the future yet but he's not ruling out leaving his wife, so he says anyway. I'll believe it when I see it. :qstr: I just don't want to hurt her. He should have left a long time ago when things went south between them. Now it's going to look like it's all my fault. Anyway, for now we're dating in secret. :qoops:

Yeah, he wound up ghosting me which is fine because I was going to tell him I wasn't interested anyway. I met him once in person and then he just gradually dropped off the face of the earth. I think he was lying about the car accident. My guy was upset that I had started dating other people. He couldn't understand why I did that if I had feelings for him. I told him it was because I was hurting over him and tired of being alone.

That could be too. *nods* I forgot to take my allergy medication last night. So far I'm doing ok but I just hope I don't have an allergy fit later.

Will you be able to make it financially without that job? I don't blame you! Tell him you just need to borrow his body for a bit. XD

(0) (0)

[ 1060 posts ]