Jump to:

[ 224 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Yokuutsu/Disaster private rp
Posted: Jun 19th, '22, 04:43    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22561
Mood: Yeet
((Haha that would be funny))

"Up these hills a little way, then a bit deeper into the forest. It's off the beaten path but it's a beautiful spot!"

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jun 19th, '22, 10:44    

Yokuutsu

Hugs: 10908
Mood: I just want to sleep
(It would be the one thing that stays a joke forever once Tony knows what Cal is...maybe Tony could be some type of like shapeshifter or something and it's just kind of locked up? idek)

"Long as you know the way." Tony is trying to remember the way through markers other than this one tree with the low branch and the like. "Can't wait to see it."

(0) (0)
Questing: 12 x Silver Crown.

I am so far behind on castle quests.

Also: Always looking for MxM rps

Posted: Jun 22nd, '22, 05:12    

Beautiful Disaster

"Mhm! I know it like the back of my hand. I found this place when I was a kid, and I've been going every summer since."
Cal sounded proud as he confidently led the way.
"It's only about an hour's hike, so we'll be there well before nightfall."

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Jun 22nd, '22, 19:46    

Yokuutsu

"Did you come with your family?" Tony asks. He wishes he could've got some more of his family out and camping.

He pads after him staying close. "Good, definitely do not want to be trying my way at night." He'd be totally lost.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 23rd, '22, 06:45    

Beautiful Disaster

"Sometimes, yeah! I'd go camping with my parents all the time as a kid. I always kept this particular spot to myself, though. I love my parents, but sometimes I needed a place to be alone, yknow?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 27th, '22, 09:17    

Yokuutsu

"Yeah, I can definitely understand that....sometimes I need a break from people." Not just family. "I want to thank you then, for being willing to even show me your spot." Tony says, smiling a bit. It's special to Cal and it feels kind of important that he's willing to share it.

(how much does Cal remember of last time?)

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 29th, '22, 08:42    

Beautiful Disaster

((Not much, mostly blurry shapes. He remembers food and fire, and subconsciously enough to find Tony vaguely familiar, but other than that not much else.))

Cal blushed slightly. He wasn't entirely sure why he felt comfortable showing Tony his special camping spot. It was just an instinctive trust.
"You're very welcome."

Over the next hour he kept up the idle chitchat as he led the way. Soon enough they were passing through a hidden path in the greenery. When the pathway opened up, it gave way to a small, lush clearing. There was a small lake at the bottom of a waterfall that cascaded from a rocky outcropping, just the right height for diving. Surrounding the lake was a clearing with lush, soft grass, dotted with wildflowers. There was evidence of an old campfire where Cal usually set up, underneath a rather large tree. The whole area was surrounded by trees and foliage dense enough to keep it closed off and private.

"Well, here it is!"

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 5th, '22, 07:24    

Yokuutsu

(food is v important tho lol)

Tony smiles at him, happy. He follows after Cal, pointing out things he finds interesting, like edible plants and all.

"Wow." Tony was not expecting anything like this, truth be told. "This is so amazing! No wonder you keep this place to yourself." He's padding towards the waterfall area. "It's so beautiful....thank you so much for showing me this place." He should be setting things up, but he must 'explore' this little area.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 6th, '22, 06:17    

Beautiful Disaster

Cal grinned, a little bit proud and a little bit bashful.
"You're welcome! You can come up here anytime you'd like, just as long as you keep it a secret. I hate the idea of other people finding this place and ruining it."

(0) (0)

Posted: Jul 18th, '22, 20:17    

Yokuutsu

"I wouldn't share this with anyone. It's your special place." Tony says, understanding how important it is. Everyone needs their spots. "And thank you....it seems so peaceful here...I wouldn't want anyone ruining this place."

(apparently my reply did not send D:)

(0) (0)

[ 224 posts ]