Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 60 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Winter Event 2020 - The Doughnight Calendar
Posted: Dec 5th, '20, 11:33    

JellyBrain

Hugs: 166708
Mood: Ready - Aim - Emergency!!!
Beautiful Disaster wrote:In case anyone else is oblivious like me: opening previous night's windows consumes keys. I didn't realize that until all the keys I've made were gone :mcheh:
Also, they're added to your inventory again each time you click them. So I currently have like 4 of the ribbons because I couldn't find them in my inventory

Oh no, this is unfortunate!
Do you need some keys, or can you keep up with generating them?

@Altira....always glad when I can help. :qlov:

(0) (0)
To ALL you writers, artists and social media users!!

https://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=62128

My price pool you can choose from (contains more pls have a look!)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Dec 6th, '20, 08:04    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22756
Mood: Yeet
JellyBrain wrote:
Beautiful Disaster wrote:In case anyone else is oblivious like me: opening previous night's windows consumes keys. I didn't realize that until all the keys I've made were gone :mcheh:
Also, they're added to your inventory again each time you click them. So I currently have like 4 of the ribbons because I couldn't find them in my inventory

Oh no, this is unfortunate!
Do you need some keys, or can you keep up with generating them?

@Altira....always glad when I can help. :qlov:
Oh no thank you, I'm all set! Luckily I have a lot of knuffel to dig for fragments, so I'll be fine, it was just a bummer lol

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Dec 7th, '20, 20:56    

Eva

Hugs: 123693
Mood: Happy
Firn wrote:
You should be able to open old windows multiple times now.
Except we can't see what the item was for the day without spending a key x.x And I've already forgotten which days were which. So now I have two neck ribbons and 3 hair extensions totally by accident XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 9th, '20, 09:24    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 215048
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
Eva wrote:
Firn wrote:
You should be able to open old windows multiple times now.
Except we can't see what the item was for the day without spending a key x.x And I've already forgotten which days were which. So now I have two neck ribbons and 3 hair extensions totally by accident XD
The numbers on the windows represent a calendar date and you can always see what date it is according to server time on the right side of the page, so you always know when a new window is available/what the newest available window is.

I asked starkad whether he could make it so that you get asked if you want to open a window again that you had already opened before, but he said it would be a lot of work and I figured that people who can't remember whether they already opened a window on that day could just take notes.

I am having a hard time understanding why this is so much trouble to people. I collect keys and open windows the same way everyone else does and I never had trouble just looking at the date on the right side and open the window according to that date each morning when I get online. I don't fully get how you can open the same window 3 times and not realize? Am I missing something here?

(0) (1)

Posted: Dec 9th, '20, 09:33    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22756
Mood: Yeet
Well I can't speak for anyone else, but for me it's an issue of mental disability.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Dec 12th, '20, 07:34    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 131655
Mood: *fingers crossed*
I was trying on the new undershirt and it looked a bit weird so I magnified the page. Turns out the straps on the top are see-through so they take on the colour of whatever skin you're wearing underneath it. If it was done on purpose, that's cool, but I thought I'd mention it in case it wasn't on purpose.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Dec 12th, '20, 10:06    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23950
Firn wrote:The numbers on the windows represent a calendar date and you can always see what date it is according to server time on the right side of the page, so you always know when a new window is available/what the newest available window is.

I asked starkad whether he could make it so that you get asked if you want to open a window again that you had already opened before, but he said it would be a lot of work and I figured that people who can't remember whether they already opened a window on that day could just take notes.

I am having a hard time understanding why this is so much trouble to people. I collect keys and open windows the same way everyone else does and I never had trouble just looking at the date on the right side and open the window according to that date each morning when I get online. I don't fully get how you can open the same window 3 times and not realize? Am I missing something here?
Free Item Chat(viewtopic.php?f=18&t=60036) has been listing the items for each day. Although I'm will you I just look at the calendar date and get two of that days items each day.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 20th, '20, 20:48    

Jolien

Hugs: 15758
Mood: https://youtu.be/telPDj1VQjQ
Late to the party, but I think I can still get them. Love that there's an option to catch up and the digs are very helpful. :)

(0) (0)
Commons! <3

Posted: Dec 22nd, '20, 18:35    

Focsie

Hugs: 26192
Mood: stuck in a 90s fever dream
hi! may i ask for how long the event will be up? is the 24th the last day?

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
"Oh, you're leaving...
I knew that you would leave the forest someday, Link...
Because you are different from me and my friends....
But that's OK, because we'll be friends forever... won't we?"
| knuffel | quesᴛ ʟog | ʙazaar |
come hang out with us in sock's den! ♥️

Posted: Dec 23rd, '20, 09:25    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23950
Normally the 24th is. If anyone needs keys I have extra and will share them for free while supplies last. I currently have 131 and am willing to give up to 24 keys per a person.

(0) (0)

[ 60 posts ]