Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1746 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Dec 23rd, '22, 03:34    

Hotarla

Hugs: 91616
ptthahahah well woops. guess even IT is confused. XD
yeahhh can't do it, i can listen for awhile and then i have to turn it off. pftha.

omgggggggggg hahahahah! XD its like "dangitttt, i could've isekai'ed!!! aaaaaaah~"
they've even started calling the truck run over as "Truck-kun". XD cuz we can't have an isekai without a truck! in fact, i think there's an ACTUAL manga series where the focus is around the isekai-ing truck. XD

i think i remember seeing one episode of Dora and i was immediately like "ohhh you can learn spanish this way!" and that was my reaction. lol
accents are like ugh. i would always mess up the accent acute or accent grave or whatever they're called. i remember points getting taken off because we used the wrong accent.

well Ghost Whisperer is strictly fictional lol. xD its not one of those reality tv show things. but yeah, i can actually watch Ghost Whisperer on Disney+. wish they would put Relic Hunter as well, make it a Star show that can be watched on Disney+. i liked that series.

oh. well still cool. XD

pft well i'm the one who's always just beadily staring at the custom pets. xD and custom clothes.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Dec 23rd, '22, 04:03    

Rubie

Hugs: 138915
Wwweeeellll looks like the Bluetooth adapter in the computer straight up died so I gotta buy an external one which whatever. They are relatively cheap.
I found myself looking up a podcast today and being like I can't listen to that (granted I could use my phone)

Omg yeah I've heard of that one but haven't actually read it. I should go find it. I won't lie, I find the isekai genre so overdone like, the ones I keep seeing end up being very haremy. Like don't get me wrong, I do read quite a few isekais, but I am getting sick of the ones where the character endsnup being a giant pervert surrounded by big tit petite chicks.
Omg I saw a panel from I think it's called redo healer so I decided to skim a few chapters. Now that one is really effed up.

Lmao it is true. You can learn Spanish. Pretty sure there was one that taught Mandarin that came out when I was older (I remember seeing it when I used to babysit my cousins kids when they were really little (the oldest is 19 now)) Tbh I wish my mom got me...idr what it was called but it was like a monster that taught foreign language in cartoon form for kids cuz I thought it would be cool to learn another language.
I have no clue how I actually did well in Spanish. Like I got a low B (which is like an 84% here cuz my school grading system was whack and strict. Especially when I went to college) in both years I took it.

Yeah I got that lol oh I should steal my sister disney+ login again. I never put it in my ps5 when I got that. I have it on my PS4. I should really do that since I can never pick a show on Netflix.

Oh yeah I like sent someone a clothing mirror to get that free dress they are retiring. I read their reasoning and that's really sad tbh. Just glad I was able to catch it before it was gone.

Also I has a half day at work today and no work tomorrow so woohoo 4 day weekend (Monday off for Christmas observed since it's on a Sunday). It feels like -32 F out rn (I think the actual tenpt without the wind-chill is -7 F) which it rarely gets this cold tbh. I can't blame Annie for not wanting to go outside to potty. Just hope she doesn't end up pottying in the house. Might have to stand there and demand her to go a few times before bed.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Dec 23rd, '22, 16:18    

Hotarla

Oh lol thats…interesting. Can’t the bluetooth adapter in the computer be changed or replaced? Have it comped by the company? XD

Ughhh yeah, I hate those isekais where its just so overdone and its just one female harem with big…everything. 8u like at that point, its just fanservice, whats the point? That’s why i enjoy other isekais like the recent My Isekai Life and Parallel Pharmacy. No harems or big busty women.
I dunno if i’ve heard of that one, Redo Healer. Like i’ve seen a few healer ones but…i’m not sure which one you’re referring to lol.

We went by percentages too in high school. I think my french marks were around 70s-80s. I coulda stopped but then ended up taking it all the way up to the end. XD;; i also continued going to saturday school for chinese up til the end of high school as well. XD

Yeah disney+ is great to have. I can occasionally watch reruns on there and not worry about commercials. XD

Uhh…the midnight dress? I think i got that when it first come out. XD i think. I’ll have to double check. Although i probably did check before. XD

Well we’re in celsius so its like 3-4C but probably feels like 0 to -1, -2C. There’s supposed to be a snowstorm. My dad was reminding me last night to wake up early bc of it. I laughed and told him “we’ll see”. Because they said there would be snow last week and all we got is rain. I wake up today? RAIN. XD wheres this snow?
I dunno if we’ll be going home early. Guess we’ll see. Pft. If it starts snowing, who knows, maybe they’ll let us out early in anticipation of the “storm”. Although, i hear its particularly bad in vancouver.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 23rd, '22, 17:23    

Rubie

Naaaah probably not. I technically don't need it. Like the IT person is like if you really need it just buy an adapter. I'm still among DVs theater for freezing my computer and giving me a black screen. Not the first time it's done that. I think I'll just run theater on my phone from now on cuz damn do I want my free stuff .

Yeah if I see a chick with big boobs on the cover, or revealing clothes, or the worse, half naked lolis. Now that's sick af. There's this one cover I saw when I was looking at the recently updated manga like a few weeks ago and it was (probably not buy anime logic) and little girl with barely anything covered. Blech to the person who drew that.

Yeah I wish we had more languages available to learn tbh. Being rural in the middle of cornfields, we were Lucy the English teacher also taught french otherwise it would have just been Spanish because a requirement for o graduate was to learn another language. My band teacher before I graduated got learning an instrument to be part of the foreign language requirement because it was just Spanish left as a language option because the French teacher retired and my stupid school decided to not replace her with another french teacher.

Yeah I find it weird when you are paying for a streaming service and you still have ads. Like my sister paid for the premium Hulu+ and still had ads to watch.

Yeah that one. Not that interested in the clothes tbh, but hey, all this cost is a mirror. Count me in.

Lmao. I honestly wasn't expecting it to actually do anything at all. But rn the wind and the wind-chill is why I ain't working. Lol. These country roads can get bad because of the wind blowing the snow on the roads. It's supposed to be back up in the 40s F next week and it's just going to feel like spring by then.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Dec 24th, '22, 03:31    

Hotarla

wait freezing your entire computer? 8u i mean, sometimes the vid will freeze and i'll get a black screen on the vid section so i'll just refresh the page and let it run again.

wellllllll probably catering to a male audience, obvi. 8u like.....did you think the female audiences only watch magical girl stuff and boys watch THAT stuff? 8u like srsly, an anime CAN be good without big busty babes shoving their assets around everywhere. 8u

yeah im a city girl through and through lol. dunno if i could survive in the middle of nowhere unless i had wifi. xD and maybe a grocer or something somewhere within walking distance. and i mean like walking distance and not like....walking for an hour or more to get somewhere lol. here, 10, 15mins and you have a store. xD

loooooooool isn't the whole point of subscribing to these things to AVOID ads? XD why subscribe just to WATCH ADS? XD

is it still going? i wonder if its possible to get another lol. xD;;

so i got out early. 3:30pm instead of 5. and it did end up snowing. xD wooh, weather report was right. XD it dropped to like -11C...xD and it was like 3-4C this morning lol. thats like....REAL DROP. and all that rain this morning.....and now it goes down so cold? and there's wind......i can hear it just whooshing out there. we even had to take down the flags outside our building so that they didn't get blown away or something.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 24th, '22, 20:19    

Rubie

Yep. it literally freezes my whold computer. Black screen and everything. Have to do a hard shut off on the computer just to get it to work again.

I feel lts weird that anime and manga is still heavily catered towards males even tho there is a lot of girls now who watch anime. I remember back in the day when just watching Anime made you weird. When I was college and stuff, whenever I heard someone talk about anime and didn't fit the stereotype, it was just weird. Like now it's mainstream and not that weird for someone to be reading or watching it.

Looooooool walking distance. Lol. The grocery store is across the highway and at least a 20 minute walk one way (actually not entirely sure how long of a walk but walking to the square and back is around an hour and half or so, it's been a while since I've walked that far). Also public transportation is available in the city, but whenever I see a bus there's like maybe one person in it.

Ikr I was like what's the point when I think you can still watch Hulu for free with ads.

Yeah until the 26th iirc.

Oh that sounds awful. Especially since it was so nice. But glad you got out early. Guessing you got home safe. The wind was intense here too. It was making my house creak sooo much yesterday and not it seems take outside. I haven't ventures out since Thursday, but the streets outside my house is still covered in snow, but it's finally starting to melt a little (probably from the salt)

So yesterday I made a flat finish of a cross stitch I did for my mom. And it's...lol, let's just say I did my best. Hopefully she don't care it's not like 100% perfect

(0) (1)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Dec 25th, '22, 06:13    

Hotarla

wowwwww never happened THAT way before. 8u

yeahh before, it was either EXTREMELY manly or EXTREMELY girly. with the EXTREME perverted ones to the side. now, there's a bit more variety........buuuuut still caters to a very male audience. 8u

yeaah walking distance. 8u like i'm not gonna walk so far just to get to the store. xD i'm a city girl. also, we have a lot of public transport here. xD i hear they're also thinking about getting an LRT as well, since we already have bus lines here.

pft hahah yeah.

ohhh okay, i'll get 2 more dresses. xD

yeah i got home safe. streets were emptier than usual since most people either didn't have to work or got half days. xD
i'm sure your mom wouldn't mind, its the thought that counts.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 27th, '22, 16:47    

Rubie

Yeah it's crazy. it just would freeze the browser at first. sigh.
Today is going to be soooo boring since I don't have much to do (well I do, but it's mostly just stapling stuff and checking the check stubs to invoices and usually I like to listen to podcast during that since it's quite boring tbh) I haven't been to a store yet, but I ended up ordering a bluetooth adapter online and it won't be here until this weekend it says if it ships. I could use my phone if I'm that desperate for some entertainment lmao.

Yep. I don't have that big of a problem unless it's like, what I said, boobs boobs boobs. There was one I watched that I was like I'll give it a try. and I don't know why, but I ended up liking it to a certain extent. It was just so ridiculous and the character acted like so dumb about it (something about the mom being in an rpg with her son, and the mom kept getting her clothes taken off, but the way she acted was so dumb it like actually made me laugh i don't know)

LRT? Yeah you can't get anywhere without a car here. I remember when I lived in Chicago, I never ever tried the bus system cuz that freaked me out, but I would take the train, and one stop had a grocery store just outside of one of the entrances so I would go there, get what I needed, then take the train back. Then we got a grocery store (granted it was whole foods so pricey af) but it was still good option for when I need like one or two things. PLUS THEIR PIZZA WAS THE BOMB! I used to get a slice or two of pizza and a fun flavored soda to try like every weekend lol.

Yeah I wonder if she is going to give them out or not? she said by the 26th but I haven't received. Hopefully soon.

Yeah it was weird going to my mom's on the 24th. Like barely anyone on the roads. And even on Christmas. Today I took Annie to the vet to get her tail lump removed and the highway was empty for a bit. It was weird.

I shamelessly did absolutely nothing yesterday. Like all I did was play my switch which I wasn't going to play, and then was only going to play for an hour and then BAM it was 9 at night. whoops. I was going to do more cleaning since I was doing a little bit each day over the weekend.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 1st, '23, 00:55    

Hotarla

wow yeah its never happened to me before.
i have a week off til around jan 3rd so.....xD i'm just lounging around, playing pokemon.

lol i dunno if i've ever heard of THAT one. XD;; there's this one i watched like an episode of, about a tamer who got kicked out of the hero party but his skills were actually what kept the party alive and all that and then he started contracting animal girls afterwards and i was like eeeeeeeeeeeee.....so its like a harem series which is why i dunno if i want to keep on watching it. xD

ooooooh whole foods, we have that here too, its pricey expensive. xD;; because like they're all about organic and stuff.
but yeah, i think they're getting an LRT or extending/expanding some bus systems or what not in our city...8u

i got my dresses, now i have 2 extra...c: maybe someone would like them some time. xD or i can trade them for other customs or something.

yeah when i left work on the friday (of dec 23 or something), it was 3:30pm and the streets seemed so empty.....XD then again, probably ppl getting half days and stuff.

i've been playing my switch before bed. XD i'm playing pokemon violet and just......the map is so large! XD if it weren't for the map, i'd be hopelessly lost as i wandered the wide plains pft. xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 1st, '23, 20:37    

Rubie

Happy New Year!

Oh want to hear something fun, the guy that I share my office with got new ear buds....and he listens to stuff so freaking loud that I can hear the talking. Finally said something and he turned it down for a bit but it went right back up after a while. Annoyiiiinnnggggggg so annoying omg.

Oooh the new Pokemon. Wanna play that together. I haven't touched it in a couple weeks, but still got that one Pokemon that you need to play with a friend with. My nephew hasn't even touched the game and probably won't now since he got a PS5 for Christmas.

Oh god never heard of that one but that sounds awful. Let's get a harem of animal girls cuz THATS what boys wanna see.

Yeah they are over priced, but damn if there pizza isn't good af. There isn't one where I live though so I get kind of weird cravings wanting to eat a slice even though I can't lol.

Yeah I got my dress too. It's so nice. I need to mess with my Avi and try to make a decent Avi on there still.

Dude the time between Dec 22ish to January 3-4 is so weird. Because no school, some business have break, just less people going out. It's so weird.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 1746 posts ]