Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1744 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Jan 31st, '23, 03:30    

Hotarla

Hugs: 87720
yeah if you go to edit on imgr, you can edit the size. all i do is change the highest dimension to 500. since most sigs on most sites can only support 500x500 or so. so i just change the higher dimension to 500 and the other dimension changes to fit the original dimensions. xD

oh def i'm glad i didn't permanently lose it. 8u

ughhhh fingernails rippingggg? :mcomg:
exactly. i heard it was really painful for my second cousin. just knowing he had to go to the HOSPTIAL for an ingrown toenails is enough to give me nightmares. so nope, i cut mine every 2-3 weeks or so. or whenever i feel a nail catch on my sock. 8u

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Jan 31st, '23, 16:44    

Rubie

Hugs: 134606
*stares suspiciously* getting deja vu looking at this.

I must use the power of imgur more often. Like I said, it's been a hot minute since I've really been on it. lol.

There's a lot of other things to lose.

Speaking of, I was watching youtube shorts the other night and this one came up of a person's ingrown toenail, and it literally had a skin grown completely over the nail. Like the video showed the person being able to stick something between the skin and toenail.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 31st, '23, 17:45    

Hotarla

Lol as in you’ve done this before or that ive said this before? Because im pretty sure i haven’t said anything about this before. XD

Okayyy, like ew? That sounds like all kinds of nasty. XD;; its like…an extra thick cuticle or something. 8u

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 31st, '23, 17:55    

Rubie

I thought I've replied to that post lol. But who knows.

It was legit skin on both sides of the nail grew over the nail and made like a little bridge. It was nasty lol

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 04:15    

Hotarla

loll i swear i never mentioned the imgur thing. but whatever, now you know. again. xDDD

urghhhh i don't want to hear anymore lool. xD sounds like totally nastehhhh.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 16:15    

Rubie

PFFT WHO Knows. My mind has been like all over the place lately.

Oh my god, I made my mom cry last night. I told her that I said I might start believing in god (I should say a god, cuz it's going to be hard) because I did say some prayers to him to let her live (because she was on the verge of dying and her body took forever to heal). And she was sooo happy to hear that. I should have waited until way later to tell her, but she was in her right mind and was actually able to hold a conversation without waiting or having to think about it then forget what we were talking about and I was just saying everything that was on my mind. I feel so bad. I still don't wanna talk about god and church and stuff, because I hate how everyone I know thinks there is only one god and one religion and they try to shove that down my throat. Anyway, so I feel bad for saying that cuz she was so overjoyed. And I need to tell someone that I feel guilty.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 17:28    

Hotarla

Eh whatever, it doesn’t matter. XD

Awww. Well i’m not much in believing gods myself although i go to the temple a few times a year to pray to buddha. I’m only slightly superstitious about the chinese zodiac and stuff about luck and the like. But my mom is lightly buddhist so we go to the temple for her. So, i don’t think you should feel guilty, everyone’s beliefs are different.

Btw, did you see the new items? :> what do you think?

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 1st, '23, 18:10    

Rubie

Yeah I just, like I just can't believe there is just one god is there is any. But like, pretty sure my prayer was something like "please god, if you are real, please let her live." and then I thought if she does maybe he might exist cuz I was desperate and sad. But I still roll my eyes over the whole "prayer warriors" and keeping you in my prayers. Like I ain't that psycho lol. I'm okay with people believing whatever, but like when people go off the deep end...yeah no, not for me. And I hate how they keep pushing religion into politics and schools and stuff. Like keep that out of there.

YEAH! I don't have enough turnips for two chest this month. Just enough for one extra pet. I think it's cute. I need to go throw up trades cuz I LEGIT got 5 of the same oran item. smh.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Feb 2nd, '23, 03:33    

Hotarla

well sometimes, people don't believe in gods and the like until something miraculous happens. something like going to the temple to pray and then the next day barely avoiding a car accident. or like your husband getting sick and stuck in a coma and the wife is devoutly buddhist praying everyday to buddha and then her husband wakes up and then the husband starts believing and they all switch to vegetarian for the rest of their lives (true story btw, my uncle on my mom's side was in the hospital after an accident or health issue or something and his wife is devoutly buddhist)

yeah i spun oran twice and still didn't get two of the items lol. i got them in the end but now i have to get rid of extras. xD;; and i like getting extras of the pet so i might buy an extra chest and maybe an extra pet. we'll see lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 2nd, '23, 19:37    

Rubie

Yeah, I know a lot of people who suddenly found god because of some sort of miracle.

But anyway, spent the night at the hospital last night. Wasn't that bad this time. Wasn't as cold either. I found out that if I face the window, it was easier to sleep than facing the room. Omg my mom had a male nurse last night and she was so hitting on him at some point lolololol. Like she was telling him that he was really cute and then she looked at me "isn't he cute?" I'm like okay mom lololol (granted he was kind of cute, but he was a baby compared to me lol) She had to go back on oxygen and she said she would only do it if he pulled his face mask down so she could see his whole face lololol. And then later on another nurse came in and she was telling her she was only doing the oxygen for the male nurse.

I did two additional pulls and got two of the three I was missing and got lucky and got the last one super quickly from a trade.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 1744 posts ]