Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1746 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Jan 6th, '23, 16:36    

Hotarla

Hugs: 89755
(I never watched the horror series, so i don’t know much about “sadako” except from hearsay)
Lol super nice and lovable? XD

I’ve heard of the name but i can’t for the life of me remember what it was about. XD never watched it though.
I think i’m going to rewatch Yin Yang Master: Dream of Eternity. XD one of the authors on a03 i followed recently wrote a oneshot for the series and i fell into the rabbit hole for fanfics for it. XD that movie was on Netflix too i think, although i dunno about now.

Ohhh i’m sometimes told to lower my volume if i get excited when talking about something. XD

New one what? XD

You could. XP i think i’ve been to michigan before, maybe past by it or something. XD i don’t recall.

Yeah i’m glad its easy to swap for items. Although i hear prices are going up for monthly sets.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Jan 6th, '23, 23:24    

Rubie

Hugs: 136406
LOL I ONLY WATCH HORROR ANIME! Or read horror/gore manga. I can't do scary movies at all. Like whenever I watch a show that's like kind of scary, I watch them with my momma. lol.
Yeah, I was thinking of the kimi ni todoke main girl character in that when I was typing it which made me think of the anime lolol

LMAO I have this one song on my playlist that is from an anime and every time it pops up "what anime is this from?" (cuz I can never remember), then I look up the anime, and then I get an urge to watch it. But I haven't yet. I really should.

Pfft people talk loud when they get excited. Apparently talking loudly is a very American thing. Guess if they don't guess I'm from the USA for being fat, talking loudly will be another giveaway.

*stares* I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT? Yeah what new one is it about.

I haven't been lately, but it's like a 4 hour drive to the border of Michigan for me or something like that. I just remember going there when I was really little and taking a ferry to see a lighthouse.

Like the chests orrr for a full set of oran + pai. Cuz I totally bought a second chest this month cuz these items are so nice this month that it might fetch a pretty penny in the future.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 10th, '23, 02:54    

Hotarla

oh i don't do horror either, not even for manga/anime. xD actually i recently checked out some new winter 2023 animes. pretty good starts to all 3 i checked out. c:

pftttttt really? which anime is it hahahah? xD
i rarely download anime songs these days. frankly, because i rarely watch stuff these days. xD apart from the above comment where i started 3 new winter 2023 animes. xD

is it? and what about canadians? we all go "eh" and say please and thank you bc apparently we're super polite? lol

.......uh. i think it was about pokemon? a new pokemon mystery gift? 8u

oh is it? i dunno, i don't drive so i'd have to look up distances. XD

i haven't really checked out this months items actually. apart from getting the set. 8u lol
but yeah, i hear (on AAA discord) that the prices for monthlies are going up. like chests i think. dunno if i should change into the new stuff, its verryyy.....pink. xD

there's new customs again. that llama is adorbbsss. theres a raffle for it if you want to join. xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 10th, '23, 16:15    

Rubie

Ugggghhhhh Can't wait for my sister to move out cuz I've missed watching a ton of anime over the past 6 1/2 months (her house is still so freaking behind I am so pissed off about that)

PFFT I need to go find the song again cuz I went to go look out of curiosity, and apparently it wasn't actually on my playlist lmao. Something circus iirc. I'll edit if I go googling for it. lol.

PFFT I also say yall a lot even though I am not from the south. It's funny because reallly really southern Illinois, you do get the southern accent. But I'm in the middle of Illinois so I have the lovely midwestern accent (which is the accent that most everyone uses for TV shows because, apparently from something I read a long time ago, that was best accent for radio/tv)

Sounds about right lol.

I really like the new monthly. And I got my last item. I did another spin, got another double, but it was an item someone was looking for so I did a lil trade and got the whole set.

OH DARN! I NEED TO LIKE GO LOOK! I must have missed it cuz I swore I looked yesterday at the custom list.

ALSO I went out and bought an inflatable collar and a muzzle for Annie because that ho kept getting to her stitches. The muzzle is too big for her, but idc, it works, cuz that dog a lil bitch about this. But it's finally healed enough she isn't bothering it anymore. I let her sleep without the cone on, just the inflatable collar last night (cuz she puked yesterday and she's been wearing a fabric cone so it was all nasty) and she didn't bother it at all. Sigh. Got until Saturday until her stitches come out.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 11th, '23, 04:23    

Hotarla

aww i'm sorry to hear that. 8u i hope her stay doesn't get TOO extended lol. xD;;

well tell me when you do, now i'm curious lol. xD

i see. dunno if i have really an accent, since i've lived in canada all my life and i don't like...have some kind of strong asian accent or anything. xD;; i only say "ya'll" online. XD

maybe i'll check out mystery gift. today. perhaps. we'll see. 8u

yay for complete set! maybe i'll make a new avatar with the new set this weekend. 8u get ready for february or something pft.

yeah there's two new pets? dunno much about the deer one but the alpaca has the raffle so far.

lol i see. i've seen inflatable collars, and those soft kinda plushie types too. there's this korean cat youtuber i watch and she's got like.........10 cats or something. so when she gives her cats shots or rubs medication on for them, she'll put one of those collars on.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 11th, '23, 16:28    

Rubie

Ugggghhh me too. My bug guy came today and he walked in and was like "there's more stuff in here than before." like yeah I know lol. (he's super nice and always have treats for the dogs)

Oh snap, forgot to look oops. Okay that was an easy search cuz I remember circus was in the title. here

I wonder what show I was watching on Netflix, but it was a Canadian reality show and I don't know where these ladies were from in Canada, but their accent sounded a little like the valley girl accent. And I've noticed that same accent with a Canada youtuber I watch occasionally. I had to stop watching that show because it was annoying me so much lol.
I started saying yall as a joke and it just stuck now 10+ years later.

I need to check it out still. LOL I am trying to catch up on my cross stitch stitch along. I'm close to finish december's part. Jan's part is like 1000s stitches less so I might be caught up by the end of the month and just in time to do Feb's part lololol. It's kind of taken over my life trying to catch up. I wanna play my switch, but I find myself able to really focus on stitching from like 8-10 at night (and I usually try to go to bed at 9 so, I'm really staying up past my bedtime lol)

I still haven't change my avi from like October I think, or November. I really should play with it today. I feel like I have so many items, but it's hard making them work together.

I need to go do that still!!!

It's like that, but the one I have you have to blow up with air. I think Annie actually really like that one. She'll let me put the muzzle on her, but she absolutely hates that. 3 more days before I can get her to the vet to get her stitches out and they check if it healed okay.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 11th, '23, 17:29    

Hotarla

LOL i see. We don’t have a bug guy. But its possible management takes care of that. XD
Still, i hope its not delayed by too much.

I’ll have a look at it later, when i’m not at work.

Oh i don’t really watch reality shows lol. What was the show about?

I think my avatar has been…around that long too. Which means maybe i should change it soon. XD maybe. Since there are new items now.

I think there’s a time limit so you better get on that raffle soon! XD

Yeah the inflatable ones have to be blown up with air lol, i’ve seen it. That cat youtuber has some really cute stuff. XD but i’m glad that annie is getting better. :>

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 11th, '23, 18:52    

Rubie

Yeah, he's a super friendly person and like omg, story time. He asked if he could use my bathroom once I said it was fine. and I literally look at the floor and saw (dog) poop on the floor (this was when annie was still little) and I said "did you poop?" right when he walked by me after he used the bathroom. And I freaking died a little and said "I'm not asking you, I was talking my dog!" I actually lol'd irl while typing this cuz it's such a funny memory to me now.
I used to get a lot of spiders inside the house so that's why I have a bug guy. Cuz I can't do spiders.

Hmmmmm not sure what one it was, but they like bought a hotel and was going to flip it or something like that.

Yeah I just wanna throw all of this month's items on my avi and call it a day, but knowing me I'll spend forever and then end up not liking it and not changing it.

Yep, I entered. It's until feb 13th so I had plenty of time if I kept forgetting.

I've seen some that are literally plushies. I think that defeats the purpose. lol.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 12th, '23, 03:25    

Hotarla

pfthahahah wooooooooooops, wrong place wrong time, oh gosh, i'd be on fire with embarassement. xD
oh ewwwwwww i can't do spiders either. i saw a spider a few days ago and i tried to kill it but then it jumped somewhere and now I DONT KNOW WHERE IT IS I HOPE ITS NOT STILL IN MY ROOM AAAAAAAAAH.

ohh so like those house flip shows or something? only this case it was a hotel i guess. xD

pft yeah same. gonna see if i can quickly make some new avatar, hopefully it won't take too long? aaaaaaah.

i forgot when it ended so i'm glad you got a chance to enter!

pfthahahah. XD i think some that i saw the cat youtuber use looked pretty plush. xD like there was one where it was like a piece of bread. xD with a hole in the middle. lol. or like......a lion's mane. xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 12th, '23, 16:09    

Rubie

I remember sitting on my couch and looking over to see a spider zooming straight at me. That's when I knew I needed a bug guy cuz my heart can't take that lol.

Yeah it was like that. But they lived in one of the rooms while flipping it. I got through like one episode because their accents were annoying me.

Probably take so long that you give up hope. lolol

Yeah look at me being kind of on top of thing. I really want the peryton too.

OMG I want the bread one lol. That would be hilarious to put on Viktor. He would just be like aight, okay, this is what we are doing now.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 1746 posts ]