Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1746 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 01:41    

Hotarla

Hugs: 91417
i've played a lot. Gaia was my first. after that, i played a bit of Solia and Roliana, even a brief stint at TinierMe. But Roliana died away, TM was too much on the wallet for all the gacha-ing and i just lost interest in Solia lol. the only one i've kept is Gaia. then there's FR, DV and Kofk lol.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 12:58    

Focsie

Hugs: 26236
Mood: stuck in a 90s fever dream
i'm having a hard time coming back to FR because i missed lots of updates, and especially because i don't have daily tasks to do, so i don't feel like having to log in everyday. on the other hand, DV is the exact opposite! there are too many things to do daily, and i feel overwhelmed so i don't log in there either.

i really wish they would lower daily tasks on dv to 1 or 3 for each character, 7 is wayyy too much! especially after the first town, it becomes unbearable. i know i could just log in to do potato tasks and leave the ad theater going without doing dailies everyday, but it's not as satisfying as finishing every task for the day, and i wouldn't have potatoes enough to do anything :mccry:

kofk has a nice balance i find. i log in, feed knuffel and dig, see what's new on the market and reply to people on the forums. it's 20/30 minutes i spend relaxing and i feel accomplished at the end of the day. :mclaugh:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
"Oh, you're leaving...
I knew that you would leave the forest someday, Link...
Because you are different from me and my friends....
But that's OK, because we'll be friends forever... won't we?"
| knuffel | quesᴛ ʟog | ʙazaar |
come hang out with us in sock's den! ♥️

Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 16:41    

Hotarla

I try to get on FR to do the daily stuff at least once and then I head off. I don’t even bother with DV because npc quests are just @-@ so I may do a few and do theatre and that’s it. Unless I’m looking for more potatoes, then I stick around a bit longer lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 17:47    

Rubie

Hugs: 138492
I think the one thing about DV daily quests that annoy me are that sometimes the characters ask for the same things multiple times over again. Some of them aren't bad, but the ones that are games, trades, and gachaing get annoying and I just skip them.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 18:32    

Hotarla

Oh yeah that’s annoying. Or like when pyri and clione ask for quests for each other lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 18:45    

Rubie

Those are annoying. Or the one in a Silvie's mine where it's Idra and... Can't think of his name rn, Idra asks to do his quests but then he asks to spin her gacha which I don't have unlocked yet so he changes it to doing a quest for her, which I can't do since I'm a quest to do a quest for him. Which just wastes a quest.

(1) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 19:03    

Hotarla

OH OH YEAH. I don’t like that one either. That and I’m trying to save on potatoes yet you keep insisting to spin the gacha lol. When I hadn’t even unlocked the gacha. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 20:05    

Focsie

Hugs: 26236
Mood: stuck in a 90s fever dream
argh it's so frustrating! it was still okay in louise hill having to spin bernard's chance machine seven times in a row, because at least i'd get lots of shoes for trout's dailies and it wasn't that expensive. but in three's forest having to play forest clean up for both trout AND barclay? oh god and trout wants me to play twice while barclay wants me to play THREE times for each quest! i just started skipping them, that game is so boring i hate it idc :mcgloom:
Rubie wrote:Those are annoying. Or the one in a Silvie's mine where it's Idra and... Can't think of his name rn, Idra asks to do his quests but then he asks to spin her gacha which I don't have unlocked yet so he changes it to doing a quest for her, which I can't do since I'm a quest to do a quest for him. Which just wastes a quest.
i know this must be frustrating as hell but i find it very funny :mclol:
i'll probably start hating it too when i get to it, i just started the main quest in silvie's mine and only met nigel.

dailies are mostly a pain in the ass :mcheh: but something i really enjoy doing is collecting recipes! i sometimes cheat and look them up in the wiki if i need something for a quest, but i really like discovering them while mixing random stuff :qstar:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImage
"Oh, you're leaving...
I knew that you would leave the forest someday, Link...
Because you are different from me and my friends....
But that's OK, because we'll be friends forever... won't we?"
| knuffel | quesᴛ ʟog | ʙazaar |
come hang out with us in sock's den! ♥️

Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 20:20    

Hotarla

ugh yeah i don't like forest game. nor do i like adventuring. xD

anyway, doing npc quests on dv is a hassle lol. unless i'm aiming for something, like earning more potatoes, i'd rather not do anything apart from the bare minimum.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 29th, '21, 15:23    

Rubie

3's forest clean up is sooo annoying imho. I usually skip that request unless I'm in a good mood. Adventuring, I don't mind. Leave it on in the background and visit the tab whenever I want. I know most of the answer's to the 3's forest area.

I cheated and looked up the recipes because I wanted all the hatching items. lol. Not even ashamed. I also had to look up how to get the new alchemy pet because I love it so much.

I am collecting potatoes and I just don't have the motivation for it to do it every day. At least theater gives me 3000 potatoes with a bonus after 12 days.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 1746 posts ]