Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1746 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Aug 7th, '23, 20:24    

Rubie

Hugs: 136844
Yeah, like it's one thing if you have a custom to sell, but people who can only do repeatables and dailies and don't have access or funds to buy turnips probably don't have nearly enough. Like I know people drop big potatoes spinning for custom makers. And sell monthly chests, but that's not an option for some people. I'm still slowly making my potatoes back lol.

I want a market where the price can be set and you don't have to wait for someone to send it to you. I wonder if they will put a limit to how expensive accessories and customs can sell for if they do make that market.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Aug 7th, '23, 22:46    

Hotarla

Hugs: 90104
I haven’t played with my DV avatar in awhile. XD i might change it some time soon. Although i still haven’t really checked the last MI or even this months as well.

Well i keep thinking that they were going to make some customs market. For like accessories. Because like if there’s an accessory you really like but you can’t purchase it bcuz the owner no longer plays, like that’s a shame right? Thats why i thought they were going to roll out an accessory shop or something.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Aug 8th, '23, 14:55    

Rubie

MI?
I like make an avi I'm happy with and keep it for moooooonths.

Yeah, I swore I read they were going to do it for custom items too. It would be nice tbh for both accessories and customs. I'm pretty sure it's been a year or so since I first read that they were planning to do that.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Aug 8th, '23, 19:49    

LunaXO

Hugs: 40471
Mood: trying to get back into it!
i personally made a suggestion forum on customs cause i think they are out of control. I was able to offsite trade for a custom maker thankfully but im still in debate with myself on how to distribute it. If you put it too expensive then people will be mad, if you put it too cheap then other custom creators wont trade with you, if you keep it private people will be mad. i wish they allowed us to make a design for the site but their should be a marketplace for it automatically

(0) (0)
My Knuffel Hunt <3 Will buy any on this list

Posted: Aug 8th, '23, 22:03    

Hotarla

Uh…that’s what i call it usually. Its something i picked up from Gaia.
MI = Monthly Item

I want to make new avatars with new items. But like…i give up after awhile pft. Like i’m still not satisfied with the one i’m wearing now, on kofk. Might change it back to something else ive worn before.

I didn’t read about the custom items portion, maybe i missed it. I was pretty sure they did say it for accessories though. I think.

I would totally love to get a custom maker. But i wouldn’t know what to make lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 9th, '23, 16:53    

Rubie

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. That makes sense.

LMAO I don't get how people would get upset over what prices a user sets there custom items at. like, it's their item. TBH If I ever get a custom maker, I would make it for private sales and custom trading. Because the only idea I have is to make one after one of my dogs. lol.

nah, pretty sure I read it was for custom items too.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Aug 9th, '23, 21:30    

Hotarla

Pft yeah. I get a lot of my avatar item terminlogy from Gaia. So like MIs or CIs (chance items) or RIGs (random item generator) and such. Although i think its also sometimes called MT (monthly treasure) lol.

Yeah i don’t mind the prices per se. but like if there’s also a way to make the customs/accessories more accessible or mainstream, that would be great too. Like artists/custom/accessory creators can just put the customs/accessories they want up on the customs store and leave the private ones to themselves. So that they don’t have to be actually on DV to sell their items. Cuz some people might have to wait like weeks/months just to get a reply from the seller or something. Or the original owner of said item(s) no longer plays DV. Thats what i think the customs market would be good for.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 10th, '23, 15:13    

Rubie

LMAO Yeah, I still know some lingo I picked up back when I played an mmorpg years upon years ago (I'm talking 10+ years). I never got on gaia. I think I made an account and that was it.

Yeah, and then people can hopefully not badger them about their private items cuz wow. Some people are incredibly rude. But also having an option to get their items if they are no longer active would be nice too.

Speaking of, glad I got my prismatic pup when I did cuz the prices now, oh boy, I would still be saving.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Aug 10th, '23, 15:36    

Hotarla

Lol i don’t play those a lot. But i really do want to get into one. Those were fun. But i wouldn’t know where to start lol.

Yeah. I know that there was a sale for a custom a few months back, the creator was i dunno, quitting DV or their item was no longer going to be on the market. So i snatched up 2 more of those cosmic dresses just in case. XD

I want a pup too…QuQ but most of those kickstarter items are like…far off dreams. XD;;

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 10th, '23, 20:14    

Rubie

LMAO I could play an MMO with you. I remember the one I played I had two people that whenever we got on, we would just join a party and talk while doing tasks and stuff, sometimes run dungeons, etc.

Yeah I got that cosmic dress I think. I wonder if that's the one that got the maker(s) from the glitch where it gave multiple makers away and not registering that one has been found.

Yeah I think I got the hatching item for 1.5m. I saw the pup for sale for 5m the other day. Like I remembering it taking me a long time to save up to that amount, 5m would have taken even longer.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 1746 posts ]