Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1746 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Mar 25th, '21, 21:40    

Hotarla

Hugs: 90678
I’ve never heard of howrse lol. I still play DV, kofk, FR and Gaia. Although mainly for events or dailys or avatars (or dragons) lol.

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 15:49    

Rubie

Hugs: 137665
I think I used to play on howrse a looooooooooooong time ago. If I'm remembering the right site. lol.

I started going back to dragon cave last year. I actually can't believe I remembered my password. I'm only active on Dappervolk, Kofk, and Dragoncave. I go on subeta just to get the free stuff from the bathhouse (but I miss days and ruin my streak)

Almost all of my accounts are around 10 years old (except dappervolk). I guess I'm still around because they give me something to do, even if it's only for 5 minutes to log in and grab dailies.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 19:56    

Hotarla

My Gaia account is probably over a decade old lol. I started playing right near the beginning of its conception lol.

I sometimes forget about FR tho. DV and kofk I check every day. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 22:02    

Rubie

My oldest account is 14 years old. (well 13, but close enough to 14). I just feel so old since I was a teen when these accounts were created. How did I become such an old lady?

At least with dappervolk, the theater and daily login bonus streaks are enough to get me to log in daily.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 22:11    

Hotarla

i think.....i joined Gaia in 2004, made a new account in 2007 (i think?) and i still use it now in 2021......xD;; that's........a loooooooot of years lol.

oh yeah for sure lol. if i didn't have the theater giving me potatoes, i probably wouldn't play it as much. as it is, i'm saving up for more accessories lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 22:19    

Rubie

That is a lot of years since I wasn't even a teen yet in 2004. lol. I made a gaia account and I just never got into it. A lot of people I knew back then were really active on there.

For sure. I want to get this limited pet item, but it's sooooo expensive and I'm nowhere near to the potato price of it. I got at least a million + potatoes to go, and by the time I get to the current asking price it'd be even higher. I should probably sell my extra limited turnip items, but I'm too lazy. lol

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 22:32    

Hotarla

yeah i think i was in......high school? or thereabouts? i was introduced to Gaia by my sister's friend........and my sister is six years younger than me loooooooool. my sister lost interest really fast and as for me.....i've been playing since then lol.

limited pet? the uh....spring raptor is it? i got one when it came out, i'm waiting for next month to get the other shards lol. i have 2 of the 5 already but i want to wait for the new monthlies lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 22:42    

Rubie

I joined most sites when I was in high school as well, but I remember when neopets was the THING. My sister joined and showed me it and I became obsessed with it when I was in elementary school. It's such a shame how they ruined it. I am mad at myself because I somehow forgot my password on like my...5th account I made. LOL that was the one I used the most. And I had so many accounts for the pets.

No, it's the prismatic pup. I know I need the prismatic pet for that. I only have 2 shards for the spring raptor. I'm waiting for next month too before spending more turnips. We have until end of may to collect all of the shards? I thought there were only 4 though?

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Mar 26th, '21, 22:52    

Hotarla

.....was it only four shards? i'm pretty sure it was five, given you need to alch five items lol. *goes to check* AH, right, it was a mixer potion as the fifth item lol.

prismatic pup? wait, i thought that was a KS pet.......O: oh wait, you want to buy the hatching item off the market....xD i was thinking like WHICH pet is this, i only remember the new imp and raptor lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 27th, '21, 00:29    

Focsie

Hugs: 25955
Mood: stuck in a 90s fever dream
i've heard of gaia soo many times! but i never joined because i didn't understand how it worked and was too lazy to get into it :mclol: the first game i joined was howrse in 2010 i was nine years old and probably shouldn't have had access to a computer but oh well haha it all started there and then i joined kofk, my candy love and flight rising after a while. i slowly lost interest in howrse and didn't log in for 3 months, so they deleted my account :mccry: there was no way to get it back so i dropped all online games for years after that happened... i was so devastated haha. it meant so much for me i played for hours everyday since i was nine and met amazing people that are now part of my everyday life. i came back to kofk a couple of years ago because i was feeling nostalgic and now i only play kofk, eldarya and dappervolk (not consistently but i try) :mcheh: these games shaped me, i'm studying digital arts in uni because i became interested in web and game design! i hope they never truly die even though they're not half as popular anymore :mcshock:

(1) (0)
ImageImageImage
"Oh, you're leaving...
I knew that you would leave the forest someday, Link...
Because you are different from me and my friends....
But that's OK, because we'll be friends forever... won't we?"
| knuffel | quesᴛ ʟog | ʙazaar |
come hang out with us in sock's den! ♥️

[ 1746 posts ]