Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1746 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Dappervolk Intro! ❦
Posted: Jan 2nd, '23, 05:13    

Hotarla

Hugs: 91376
Happy New Year!

lol aww i'm sorry to hear that. i hate people who disrupt the environment with loud noises. like listening to music really loudly. or talking on the phone very loudly.

i want to do those mystery trade things but now you actually need to PAY to do it? QnQ that sucks, it was FREE beforeeee. if i could do mystery trades, i'd get all the version exclusives. instead of running around getting lost in the map like a headless chicken. xD tbh, i don't even know what the order in battling gyms and such are. 8u i just reached level 30s and then i find myself in a level 35 plus area and i'm like "wtfff, should i be here yet, i only just beat a gym that allows pokemon level 35 and lower to listen to me". 8u like me, being totally lost.

well i mean it didn't seem like TOO bad, like when i read a bit of the manga, it wasnt like they were big b00bies and stuff, it was just.........animal girls. 8u i dunno.

lol if you say so. i've never had it so i wouldn't know.

i think i wore it when i first bought it. i dunno, i think i might still have it in saved outfits. xD but since then, i haven't worn that custom dress.

lol yeah. my dad and sister still had to work some days but i got freeeeeedom. xD

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Jan 3rd, '23, 16:08    

Rubie

Hugs: 138412
2023 is going to be the year I finally get my house back to myself. woohoo!

It's sooooo annoying. I told him I thought he was listening with the computer speaker because it was that loud. And he starts so early. I usually wait until later morning, but definitely afternoon. Because most mornings I got a lot to do and not the boring stuff yet to do.

Oh the online services. That was free on the DS, but never on the switch. I pay for the online service cuz there are some other games that I needed it for so I was like why not. It's only $20 for a year so not tooo bad.
Okay so they say you can go in any order, but the levels don't scale up with how many badges you have. I fought one of the gyms you're supposed to do either first or second and I was waaaay too OP. Then I was determined to get to an area I wasn't supposed to be in yet, fought the gym and I was like slightly lower level. That was like the 4th gym I did. I still have two to do. Maybe I'll get that out this weekend to play.

I was going to play my switch yesterday, but got distracted because I remembered I Wanted to watch a choo-choo Charles playthrough.

As long as they don't like sexualize the characters every 5 seconds I can sometime get through haremy like manga/anime, but meh, I tend to avoid it unless I hear good things about it.

You should go get some. Right now. I command you!

Ooh I forget about the slave slots. I know one is my questing outfit that I don't really need now that you can ask for another quest lol.

Woohoo! I love being by myself. Can't wait to be by myself again. It's not bad because idk why but all my sister has done the past month was lay on her bed and my nephew is in his room. Granted my nephew listens to stuff on full blast (it's why I've been slacking at reading since my reading room is next to his room) or he's yelling and I can hear EVERYTHING downstairs.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 3rd, '23, 23:21    

Hotarla

Woohooo! Here’s drinking to that! XD even though i don’t really like to drink.

I hope he turns his volume down. Or get noise cancelling earphones or something. 8u so he can crank up his music as loud as he wants. XD

Problem is i will probably only use it for pokemon. And not even all the time either. 8u like why spend 20$ for like a service i might use like…only a few times? :/
Iunno, i accidentally entered some of the level 30 plus ranges and my pokemon had JUST gotten to that level and my badge level was only up to level 35. Which is why i was like “so which gym do i have to beat now? 8u” in the old games, there’s usually almost one set path to the gyms, they usually block off other parts of the path bc of plot and other reasons. So generally, the level scale of the gyms consistently go up gradually. But this new open world-ness, i’m just constantly getting lost and trying to figure out where i should be going next…8u

I don’t think they sexualize the characters? I mean, i don’t recall there being anything like that…xD;;

….nope, dun wanna. O3O

…slave slots? XD

Didja see the new set? C: still got some extras lol. Actually still have extras from last months as well. 8u

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 3rd, '23, 23:43    

Rubie

Me either. I really don't like being around drunks. Had bad experience with alcoholics that I don't care for it at all.

Well he waited longer today and it's not as loud as it was. BUT LIKE ANNOYINGLY he will take his headphones off, but leave it playing while he's gone. He's been out of here for like 30 minutes now but he left it on. So annoying. He had wired earphones which were fine, but idk what is up with these new ones he got.

Eh true. I was thinking about doing a family account cuz my brother, sister, and nephew have a switch and we could split the cost, but that just sounds like a hassle tbh.

Like the only thing that's stopping you is the level...but you can run around the wild pokemon that's stopping you and you don't fight trainers unless you battle. lol. It's how I ran around the area of like level 60ish pokemon when I was like level 40 with my cat starter lol.

BISH GET OUT THERE AND GO EAT PIZZA!

Omfg. I didn't even notice I typed that.

I did. Still missing one item, but eh, first day it came out. Also got me peonybun hatch today =]

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 4th, '23, 03:04    

Hotarla

glad i've never had any encounters with alcoholics. then again, i never go out for drinks nor do i have the friends to do so...XD its always with fam if i drink anything.

aww i'm sorry to hear that...8u
i'm glad i work in such a quiet place. xD actually, my coworker made remark today, i'm sitting, end of day, at my reception desk and he's leaving work and he's like "wow you're so quiet today" and i'm like thinking "aren't i always quiet? 8u" but i just tell him "well you know, i've always been a reader, and i like to read quietly on my own, i'm not much of a talker" and he's like "same, i'm more a listener"...XD

pftttttttt it sounds like a real big hassle. xD maybe i'll just trade with what few pokefriends i have. xD or better yet, i'll just go lurk on Gaia's pokemon forum and add a few people and trade with them. xD or something.

pfthahahah yeah i was freaked when i was only level 30 and my badge was only up to 35 and i run into pokeeeess that were past that. and i was like eeeeeeeeeee, run awayyy.

nooooo its too faaaaaaaaar. D:

yeeeeeeeeeee niceeeeeee! and which item lol? i was missing one item too after spinning twice for oran. xD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 4th, '23, 16:07    

Rubie

Uhhhh, I lived with one so that was fun. It is my step-dad. My mom gave him an ultimatum, because at one point, it was literally them fighting and yelling every night because he would drink himself silly during the day. I remember once, I can't remember if I had gotten my grocery store job yet or I was still depressed about not being able to find a job with my degree or whatever have you, but he came into my room and started picking a fight (probably because my mom wasn't home that night) and I finally yelled and screamed at him "Are you happy, I am know effing yelling at you like you wanted." which pissed him off. I literally almost slammed his hand in the door because he wouldn't effing leave. Then he apologized before my mom got home because idk guess he was feeling guilty. But he was calling me lazy and good for nothing because all I did was laze around (so must be when I didn't have the grocery store job yet). So I kind of get ptsd (I feel bad for even calling it that) when people start screaming at each other. And being around drunks just ugh, it sours my mood.

I find it funny because I yell at the situation when I'm frustrated. Guess me yelling is okay.

Yeah, I've been more of a listener of a group. I try to talk more, but I feel like people don't listen. Except rn I am such a complainer. Complain about my sister and nephew annoying me at my own house like 24/7 if I could. lol. I actually really miss the silence of getting my test done early and reading while people are still working on their tests. IDK but I felt like I got some of the best reading done after tests.

GOT MY BLUETOOTH ADAPTER TODAY! so going to listen to true crime today when I work. So happy.

Wait, you might need online to trade like that too?

I'mma come and take you then >=O I need an excuse to visit Canada anyway. Thinking about visiting my friend over in Alberta this summer, but idk if I actually will or not. Looked at flights, but they are soooo long mostly because of the layover. Probably be cheaper to visit you. I could probably just drive to you lol.

uuuuuuhhhh I'll update in a bit, can't log in on the computer cuz got theater going on my phone. But I got the dark skin and the lips as extra.

EDIT: Okay I still need the Chrysanthemum Jeweler Choker

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 5th, '23, 04:26    

Hotarla

aww i'm sorry to hear that. D:

i don't like raising my voice, i just kinda mutter ominously under my breath. xD

i'm definitely a listener more. and a reader even more. xD i like reading more than listening and listening more than talking. xD

yayyyyyy awesomesauce! that's great to hear!

well i have internet? so i can connect through that, i mean, how else will i get mystery gifts? xD

lol i live in ontario soooooo. xD but i know there should be a whole foods.......somewhere. i've seen it before.......8u

dunno if i have the choker. i know that i got like so many eyes. xD and hair. xD no choker lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 5th, '23, 15:56    

Rubie

lmao, you are like on of those people who curses others and everyone is like wth is wrong with this girl.

Oh yeah, if I'm in a group, I am mostly the listener. 2 or 3 people than I have a better time to contributing to the conversation lol.

You know what's annoying, is that he has his stuff soooooo loud that I was able to hear his shit almost word to word over my stuff =/ It's like this on talk show he listens to every day.

...For some reason I thought you needed the online service too. Huh well that's cool then. *points finger guns at you* yeah.

It's easier to drive there than to Alberta. lol,
PFFT GO FIND IT LITTLE ONE! It's time for an adventure.

Ah darn, I might use my free claim to get it then or do another spin.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

Posted: Jan 5th, '23, 17:17    

Hotarla

Pfttt yeahhh i’m one of those evil mumbling sadako-type(?) characters who just go “kekekeke” in a corner and curse secretly at everyone. XD

Yeah i’m pretty quiet. XD so when someone says i’m “quiet” i’m like “but arent i always quiet? 8u”

Ughhh that’s like annoying people talking loudly on their phones. 8u i haaate that, especially on public transport. Which is why i put on my earbuds and listen to music the moment i leave the office.

No yeah i got some mystery gifts when i check after starting the game. I only needed internet/wifi, i didn’t need to buy that silly subscription. 8u

8u yeah if you don’t live across the border from alberta, it would be a hard drive. XD but since the main border crossing is at niagara, which is in ontario which is where i live…xD its easier i guess.

Or you can use a freebie ticket if you have one. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 5th, '23, 19:53    

Rubie

Pfft, but then you end up being super nice and lovable.

Reminds me of the manga/anime Kimi ni Todoke. I actually saw it was added to netflix recently and my urge to rewatch that is so high. It's really cute.

I get loud when I'm excited, then get told to shut up and stop being so loud, then I get upsetti spaghetti cuz I was having a good time and they put a damper on it. Or I just mumble...a lot.

I need to get on and check because I think I read there was a new one out.

PFFT I can come from the Michigan side and explore that lil bit of Canada lol.

Yeah that's what I said lol. Except I don't have a freebie. doh. Guess I'll just wait or spin again cuz I actually saved up a lot potatoes last month.

(0) (0)
Buying Lots of Stuff!

Come chat with me?

[ 1746 posts ]