Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 47 posts ] 
:sflw:
:bat:  40%  [ 21 ]
:food:  60%  [ 32 ]
Total votes : 53
 Post subject: Free Tarot Readings (Open)
Posted: Jan 16th, '21, 13:17    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 103137
Mood: spiritual
I love reading tarot cards and collecting decks. I'd love to read for people here and couldn't think of a better subforum to put this thread in, so here it is.

You can ask your question in this thread and I'll reply to you in this thread with a picture of the card/s linked. But if you want to ask your question in private you can PM me and I'll reply also in PM. You can also just describe a situation and I'll pull you cards for clarity on it. And if you don't have a question you can ask for a general reading.

Usually, I'll pull cards one after another until I get the picture for your answer, but I sometimes do spreads depending on your question.

I'm offering readings for free, but if you want to tip me, you can tip me anything (food/items/knuffel/art/anything else you can think of).

The only topics I WON'T read on are death, ill-health, and the lottery. Any other kinds of questions are welcome. Feel free to post here or PM me if you'd like a reading.

(1) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Post subject: Re: Free Tarot Readings (Open)
Posted: Feb 5th, '21, 13:09    

kitah810

Hugs: 6354
Today I pulled the King of Pentacles.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 5th, '21, 17:29    

chuunibyou

I always think of the King of Pentacles as symbolising the control of resources, at least in traditional decks. Sometimes it's talking about a person who controls resources. Sometimes it's advice that you need to control your own- whether that's money or other physical things like your space.

This card also signals financial stability and thriftiness.

The Pentacle is a Wiccan (or generally magical) symbol of five elements. That's why it's a five-pointed star. The suit of Pentacles is ordered last after the other four suits because the physical stuff the suit deals with is the result of going through the previous ones: thoughts/ideas (Swords) become action (Wands) and emotion (Cups). The final results of our actions are changes in material reality (Pentacles).

So the King could be about achieving the changes you want in the physical world after a long battle, and protecting that.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Feb 7th, '21, 12:22    

kitah810

I do need to have more control over my money, I tend to impulse buy things. I watched myself though when I got paid last. I spent my money wisely, bills, groceries, etc.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 8th, '21, 14:52    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40735
Mood: I'm trying.
I haven't done a reading in a while. I usually try not to do it in the presence of my parents because I don't like the idea of them knowing I do it.

Also, the lottery? Really? Have people asked you to do readings about the lottery before?

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Feb 8th, '21, 20:18    

chuunibyou

Yeah, I understand. I do it in the afternoons when everyone naps. Sometimes I still get interrupted and I hate it. It's a real challenge with trying to practice witchcraft, getting interrupted (and my door doesn't even have a lock). All I'm able to do is read on it. Which is fine to start with, I guess, still learning. But the real learning is in the doing.

Not me but other tarot readers yes. Also 'who should I bet for' and questions like that. Some tarot readers aren't comfortable answering financial questions at all with the tarot and I wouldn't either unless it was very general. No specifics, no 'should I invest in this or not'- I mean I would read such questions for myself, but not for others.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 9th, '21, 10:14    

CycloneKira

Hugs: 40735
Mood: I'm trying.
Hmm. I'd write "anything related to finances, unless the question is of a very general nature" or something like that.

(0) (0)
It's not over yet.
There's a lot to look forward to.
Keep going.
You can do this :)
Leonard Snart wrote:There are only four rules you have to remember: Make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan.
1st fairy - June 3rd, 12:06 AM IST

Posted: Feb 9th, '21, 13:13    

kitah810

I'm still learning, so I don't do readings for anyone else yet. Maybe sometime soon once I'm more comfortable with doing it and I understand it more.

I do a one card pull every morning, and this morning was the eight of wands.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 9th, '21, 14:11    

chuunibyou

Nancy Antenucci calls the Eight of Wands 'the cosmic UPS' which is so funny to me. And accurate. Things are coming at you, and you just gotta receive them. Most traditional decks show the eight wands aligned and right before impact. So whatever is happening, it's speeding towards you.

This is from my Watersprite Tarot deck. The cosmic UPS but like literally. I love it lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 10th, '21, 11:49    

kitah810

Yesterday ended up not being a good day.

(0) (0)

[ 47 posts ]