~  55%  [ 39 ]
!  45%  [ 32 ]
Total votes : 71
 Post subject: Re: Collecting
Posted: Oct 14th, '22, 03:43    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18489
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
I collect dolls, tarot/oracle decks, dice, Transformers... I have a lot of things I collect.

(0) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

Posted: Oct 14th, '22, 07:51    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22626
Mood: Yeet
I collect rocks and seashells. Keychains and enamel pins. Little knickknacks I find at conventions or yard sales etc. Oh and music boxes. I love music boxes.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Oct 16th, '22, 16:26    

IceAddict

Hugs: 5099
Mood: Mehh~~
I collect animefigures and cute dresses :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 16th, '22, 17:30    

Death Candy

Hugs: 92746
Mood: Forever confused
I have a small collection of Disney dolls. No pictures at the moment. I need to take new ones. Their either in a box or not. Don't matter to me as long as they look good. I also have some small Disney toys. I need to get more guys. I have mostly princesses/heroines, four villains (one male: Hook), Snow White's Prince and I have all seven dwarfs. I have one of both Mickey and Minney dress up dolls. Love them! I have a big collection of Vintage and New Care Bears. I've lost count after twenty. I not only have the stuffed ones, but I have some figures, some ornaments, I have Professor Cold Heart, four tv trays, and other misc. And I have a lot of vintage My Little Ponies. The newest ones I will go for are Gen3 and 3.5. I mostly like the babies from 3.5. Other wise I won't buy them. I'm not a fan of G2 even though they're vintage.

Sorry. When I start talking about my collections, I get carried away. lol

(0) (0)
I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.

Posted: Oct 17th, '22, 05:41    

Bunnei

Hugs: 99946
Mood: Fall colors <3
I collect Antique pheasant hunting prints, figurines, and books. I also collect Outlander stuff

(0) (0)
Buying some things here:
http://kofk.de/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=41727
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Oct 18th, '22, 03:53    

Carrot Cake

Hugs: 29800
I like collecting makeup. I barely use them but anything with interesting package I will buy :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '22, 04:01    

Danna

Hugs: 1846
Mood: ready for the tea
Website: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/32172282/
I collect pretty-looking diaries/journals. Also got into trying to collect anything Sailor Saturn related from Sailor Moon.

(0) (0)
Can be found:

Subeta || MycenaCave || Flight Rising

Please PM for personal Discord.

Posted: Oct 18th, '22, 04:08    

JosieQ

Hugs: 88202
Mood: Overwhelmed and despondent.
Danna wrote:I collect pretty-looking diaries/journals. Also got into trying to collect anything Sailor Saturn related from Sailor Moon.
First of all, Sailor Saturn is amazing. That is all I have to say about that.

Secondly, I have a million damn journals, but I don't really collect them to have journals, it's more like a psychosis. I want to write in them, but they're so pretty that I don't want to write GARBAGE in them, so I keep getting more and more hoping there's like a tipping point wherein once I have a million and one journals, then I can finally write in them.

It's... it's a problem...

:mcmeh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '22, 04:41    

Kurai Raban

Hugs: 10105
Mood: Back after THE longest hiatus.
I currently collect Gloomy Bears, they're literally taking over my couch. I also have a nice sized collection of anime figures that I want to continue growing, even though the hubby kind of doesn't want me to. xD Aaaand, I have a tooon of nail polish. In fact, just today I bought another 32 colors...*refuses to see a problem*

(0) (0)
Current quest; Light Orb 4/28, Minotaur Horn 6/60, Blue Macaw Feather 35/110, Blue Balloon 182/210
Very first fairy found: 7/31, received Flower Fairy Tiara (Jade Green)!
Second fairy found: 2/23, received Moth Fairy Leaf!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Posted: Oct 18th, '22, 06:29    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18489
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
JosieQ wrote:I have a bag/purse problem... I wouldn't call it a "collection" because that kinda suggests intent, but I do have a crapload. It's just that I've never been able to find the most perfect of all bags, with the perfect amount of pockets and zippers, and it's the perfect size and color and design and, and... and!

The search continues.

Mynah, what's tarot decks do you have? I have a bunch I've picked up over the years, but (again, like bags!) I haven't found the perfect one yet. I recently started looking again after giving up for a long time, so I'd like to know what you've got!
I have a Celtic Druid deck that is SMOL that I lost the booklet to ages ago, a Mermaid oracle deck, a fairy oracle deck, Ancient Mythology tarot, Ancient Egyptian Tarot, the Wildwood Tarot deck (one of my personal favs!)...

It's been awhile since I've been able to go shopping, but there's one oracle deck on my WANT list atm, because it also includes blank cards...It's also a fandom product, look at how pretty this is: Mollymauk Tealeaf (& Jester Lavorre) Oracle of the Moon Deck

(1) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

[ 57 posts ]