Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hades
Posted: Mar 30th, '21, 11:03    

Altira

Hugs: 80610
So if you've followed the Game of the Year lists from different journalists last year, you've most likely already heard the name Hades as it was Nr. 1 on quite a lot of lists. But in case you haven't: Hades is a fast-paced action game about escaping the underworld from Greek mythology. You play as Zagreus, the son of Hades, and on your escape attempts you gain the help of several different allies like the underworld gods and the Olympian gods. Every time you die (which you will, a lot), you return to you home base, use some of the loot you get for upgrades, and then try again.

I'm curious if people here have heard of it/played it! I highly, highly recommend it: I myself never really liked fast-paced games as they stress me out (I prefer turn based combat or more relaxing games like Stardew Valley), but with Hades I've found I really enjoy the faster and sometimes over the top style of all the different attack combo's. Plus, the art style and soundtrack are just absolutely gorgeous :mccute:

(0) (0)
We need never by hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken.
- Miles Halter, Looking for Alaska

Post subject: Re: Hades
Posted: Apr 11th, '21, 00:59    

Errisa

Hugs: 40479
Mood: hugs please <3
I havent played it myself but I watched my boyfriend play it :) he seems to enjoy it a lot- its a dungeon crawler. I also like how you can use different weapons and combos to fight the bosses. What really stood out for me is how every run can be so different based on what god blessing you find and which fury sister you fight!

(0) (0)

[ 2 posts ]