Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 99 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Background doesn't make the future 1 on 1 rp
Posted: Apr 20th, '21, 05:35    

demonajay

Hugs: 3386
Mood: Talkative
Alexander bit his lip. "I'll take you into the city when you return. Looks like I need to keep you moving if I wanna keep my sanity. The elders can keep an eye on Jade if I really can't keep going. I'll keep you quiet, With what she told me of what she barely remembers I know you're out to protect her and I'm trying to protect both of you. I understand what you're doing, new place, new rules, new freedoms. You just happen to hit the biggest rule here pretty much as soon as you got here. If you wanna avoid most rules avoid the children. Everyone else will put up with just about anything. They were new just like you once and have done their fair share of pushing my buttons." Alexander said then looked at Bean. "As for you, you've caused enough trouble tonight you're in charge of making sure the younger ones get up and fed when the sun rises. If they complain you know to not be too rough with them right?" Alexander said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '21, 17:34    

TechMetal

Hugs: 330
Laura rolled her eyes. Alexander was making a lot of assumptions about her but she didn't really have time to correct him. "Yeah boss, I gotchu." Bean said. He didn't know what he did to get on Laura's bad side, but felt he should have trusted Alexander more.

The church bells from far away in the city started to ring loudly enough for even these three to hear.

Laura turned in the direction of the bells. "...War?" She asked softly.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '21, 17:44    

demonajay

Alexander sighed. "Get into the trees! In case this barrier gets broken you are safe in the trees! hurry everyone!" Alexander called out.

As everyone disappeared Alexander looked toward the city. "How much time do you have left?" Alexander asked Laura.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '21, 18:20    

TechMetal

"And how do you expect me to keep track of time? Just 12 hours after I last changed I guess." Laura said. "What's happening, boss?" Bean asked, looking around at the chaos going on. Laura sniffed the air a few times before tackling Bean to the ground. "Look out!" She shouted, getting Bean out of the way as a lightning strike struck the ground where Bean just was. Appearing from the flash was a large fiery red horse with a caped swordsman on it. "Long time no see, young one." Came the voice from the man towards Alexander.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '21, 18:33    

demonajay

"Long time no see. If you wanted to visit you didn't have to go after him. Have you really resulted to attacking children for kicks?" Alexander asked. "Hurry into the trees Bean." He said softly trying hard to keep his eyes from changing.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '21, 18:42    

TechMetal

The head of the cloak moved to look at Bean, then back at Alexander. "I did nothing more than wished to appear before you. Any damage done to those near lay the blame to you more than myself." War said. "I only wish to commend you for your actions. Keep this up and the title of War will be yours yet."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '21, 19:01    

demonajay

"The last thing I want is that horrible title of yours. The last thing I want is ANYTHING at all from any of you. The evil you call your lord made my father abandoned me. I am NOT one of you. If anything I belong in hell more than anywhere near any of you. At least the devil raised me as one of his own. I'm only yours when you think I'm on your side or I do something that pleases you. Get out of here you true sin. You may think you are holy beings of any nonsense you feel like naming yourself from hour to hour but you're just lazy and mess with humans for amusement. What happen to the humans actually believing in you huh? You don't mean a thing to any of them. You don't exist. Faith is gone. Your Lord hasn't done anything in many years. Why should they believe in you?" Alexander growled.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 26th, '21, 23:50    

TechMetal

"Those bells rang because of you. The upcoming war is because of you. You knew this kind of lifestyle would lead to this." War said before bringing out a bow and arrow. "They ring and ring and ring. Would you like them to stop?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 27th, '21, 00:11    

demonajay

"I know exactly why those bells ring and I know exactly what I'm getting into. Though unlike you happily being annoying when you please and leaving the world to rot I'm actually doing something to help the humans, I'm doing your job for you. You should learn to stand aside if you come near me because I'm usually too busy for your crap instead of trying to be tough and talk down to me like you're all high and mighty sitting there on your horse. You shouldn't be here, What you finally get tired of the women with no brains up there? Go back to retirement, It's where the crazy and old like you should be." Alexander said making some throwing knives appear in his hands black blades gold handles. "You know humans have a game called darts. You hit a board but I always think...It'd be better if it was your face." Alexander said his eyes turning red but he started to walk away. He wasn't going to let the children see anymore than they already had. "Follow me old man. The last thing I need is you staying around the children, and I need to go see what all the trouble is. It must be one hell of a party if those bells ring just for me, I feel so DAMN special." Alexander said.

(0) (0)

[ 99 posts ]