Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 99 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Background doesn't make the future 1 on 1 rp
Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 20:47    

demonajay

Hugs: 3361
Mood: Talkative
(( I try to change everyday though it might just be a color change and not much else))
"Then Jade shall live here with a normal life as you call it and I'll take you out with me at night for my hunting runs. I'm usually gone for a few days at a time but that can change to nightly if that means I get some help. I steal things, I do have to kill animals sometimes to bring back for cooking. The children need to eat meat to grow strong. If I go out during the day I'll leave Jade here since you clearly have a target on your back. What weapon of choice do you use? Though tonight we rest. I can't go on a run again, Saving you wasn't easy and I've been gone for 6 days. Tomorrow we'll go on a run." Alexander said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 20:52    

TechMetal

Hugs: 327
(( Ah, neat. I'd like to change more but I still have literally nothing but what you're seeing, lol )) "I make my own." Laura said holding out both hands and making a scythe appear between them that was glowing red before making it disappear. "With versatility I try to be good with many of them, but my preference is daggers." She said, making two red daggers appear. "They're not as sturdy as normal ones, but if they break I can just make new ones, as long as I have the mana for it."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 21:06    

demonajay

(( lol that's the life of someone who just started. It isn't easy to get your own little nest of savings. I was helped, I think everyone was helped at one point here.))
Alexander jumped back not expecting her to just show weapons out of nothing but he kept himself calm at least, calm when it came to his reactions. His fangs grew ready for attack in just an instant. he landed one knee on the ground one knee bent and one hand on the ground ready to jump back in an instant. If he was truly serious his eyes would have changed to red but they didn't. In the back of his mind he knew who he was facing and wasn't afraid.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 21:32    

TechMetal

Laura made the daggers disappear. "I see." She said softly. "You don't have to take me with you, I can just leave. Y'know, disappear." She said. Laura knew it was too good to be true. It didn't matter where she went, she would still always be an outcast.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 21:50    

demonajay

"No no, It's not like that! You just surprised me, I couldn't help it! I'm sorry..." Alexander said his fangs disappearing and he took a deep breath. "It was just shock, I've never seen magic like that before. I'm not afraid of you. I just couldn't control my reaction. I tried. I really did, Now that I know I won't do it again I swear." Alexander said getting to his feet. "I knew it was stupid in my head but like I told Jade I respond more like an animal than a human. I would never attack you, If I were going to attack you you'd know my eyes turn red. I know they stayed blue, I can feel the difference." Alexander said trying like hell to help stop this from happening, He couldn't just let her go because of a sudden reaction. He wasn't going to attack her, He never would.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 21:58    

TechMetal

"You mentioned weapons, so I thought it would be alright. What if I took out an actual dagger? Not that I have one." Laura said. "Or... are you able to tell that I don't have one?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 22:21    

demonajay

Alexander shook his head. "It's fine, I just didn't know you had more than one weapon, It was pure shock. Honest you could put one of those daggers to my neck and I won't react at all. I know not to fear you. Shock and fear are two different things. I jumped back, I didn't change my eye color. If you're ever unsure what mindset I'm in watch my eye color. It's my first reaction to fighting, If I don't scare off my attacker with my eyes only then will I fight." Alexander said softly. "Also if I didn't trust you do you think I would be standing here explaining how my own mind works in combat?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 22:53    

TechMetal

"Lure me into a false state of security with trust and secrets and either stab me in the back when the time comes or manipulate me into doing something I otherwise wouldn't have done. It's like Mind Games 101." Laura said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 23:20    

demonajay

"You sure are a piece of work. I guess I forget how messed up the mind gets. It's been a couple months and most don't speak a word for a long time. Also being free for the last 5 years of my own life." Alexander said looking down and tapping his left foot in thought. "Well if you don't want to be here at any point running deeper into the forest is safer than the city even without our help. Going off into the city is your choice I'm sure you can climb the gate and it's not for trapping people in it's just part of the humans building the city it's not our doing. I won't stop you if you want to walk away." Alexander said sitting down by the closest tree.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 00:21    

TechMetal

"A boat is safest at its shore, but that's not what it was made for." Laura said.

(0) (0)

[ 99 posts ]