Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 99 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Background doesn't make the future 1 on 1 rp
Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 00:46    

demonajay

Hugs: 3365
Mood: Talkative
"I don't understand. I know enough English but that doesn't make sense to me. I thought I understood most things." Alexander said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 01:33    

TechMetal

Hugs: 327
"I'm not looking to be safe. I'm looking to help." Laura said. "Jade will understand. Both of our memory is kinda wonky because of the switching thing, but that's that. She probably sensed you earlier because of what I could do, but didn't realize it."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 01:45    

demonajay

"You can help, Just not tonight." Alexander said softly. He sighed. "I need sleep at least once a week unlike you apparently."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 01:46    

TechMetal

"You don't have to go with me, just tell me what to do." Laura said. "Hell, send me to scope out an area if you want."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 02:07    

demonajay

Alexander looked up at Laura. "Alright Alright." Alexander said getting to his feet. "I'm not letting you go alone for your first hunt. I'll leave you to fend for yourself tomorrow night and actually get some sleep." Alexander said starting to walk towards the fence. "Up and over then just don't stop running. Getting past that first big building is important after that you're free." Alexander said seriously.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 03:24    

TechMetal

Laura grumbled. She wasn't really happy with how things seemed to be going at this rate, and knowing that Alexander needed sleep she really didn't want to push him, especially since he saved Jade. "Not tonight, I can wait. I can find another way to spend all this energy Jade built up for me, even if it means making a ton of tools or whatever." She said.

"Yo boss" Bean said. He walked up to them normally. "I couldn't help overhearing y'all a bit. If you need to I could show her around the place." Bean said. He was probably one of Alexander's oldest rescues.

Laura looked at Bean, then at Alexander. "Boss? Anyway, sure. I shouldn't be so ungrateful as to push you back out there so soon." Laura said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 03:36    

demonajay

Alexander looked at Bean and sighed putting his head in his hand a bit annoyed. "Alright alright I know when I'm out numbered but Bean first be completely honest I know when you're lying so don't try it. When was the last time you got a full night's sleep?" Alexander asked Bean seriously looking him in the eye.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 04:58    

TechMetal

"You're gonna have to be more specific than that, boss. Are you saying going to sleep at sunset and waking up at sunrise? Or are you talkin' sleeping that long regardless of whether the sun's out?" Bean asked. "Cuz I got the second one."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 05:25    

demonajay

Alexander sighed. "Just go with her and don't do anything stupid. Stay focused, Take your pocket knife, Remember attack without being seen, drag across the vocal cords from behind if seen you get your ass back here, If you get caught forget being afraid of the chaser, Once I save your ass you go back to training and forget coming with me anymore." Alexander said.
"Yep got it Boss." Bean said taking a deep breath.
"Fine. Off with you." Alexander said then instantly fell asleep. You knew he was done with the day when he fell asleep like that and his trust was given if someone was leaving without him.
"You must be somethin' special for that to be the end of it." Bean said. "Well we better be going. Once he falls asleep unless he gets one of his weird senses he's asleep until he's ready to get up. No wakin' him up." Bean said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 06:23    

TechMetal

"I see." Laura said before taking a deep breath and letting it out. She turned to Bean. "Regardless of this restlessness I feel, I think it'd be better for him to know I didn't leave the village."

"I heard, but I know your kind." Bean said, taking out his dagger. "You've speed and strength like none other, yet ya hide it. He's right to fear you, even if he ain't tellin'"

The aura around Laura seemed to have changed instantly. With Alexander, she was only playing with him and pretending to be saddened by his reaction, knowing full well he was only shocked. But she sensed a deep hatred from Bean. "You know of my kind, yet you wish to fight?" She asked, her tone much deeper than normal

"A normal one would have me dead b'now. But a halfling? I think I got a chance." Bean said

"And that chance you'll take? For what reason? I carry the sins of my father as much as you do." Laura said.

"...father..." Bean said, taking a step back and suddenly having a sullen look on his face. "I see." He said, putting away his dagger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ {{ Scene Transition }} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane took a deep breath and sighed as he received the news from the chasers. 135 got away. Not only was her blood worth the most, she also seemed the most dangerous. "The church is not going to like this. Tell me more. Did someone else interfere? Why did she run after causing so much havoc?" Shane asked the one in front of his desk.

(0) (0)

[ 99 posts ]