Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 99 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Background doesn't make the future 1 on 1 rp
Posted: Apr 9th, '21, 06:01    

demonajay

Hugs: 3396
Mood: Talkative
Alexander shook his head and walked over to her sitting down next to her. "I'm not just a demon, I'm an angel too. This is my home, You're thinking with your head to try to make sense of your senses. Yes in the city I run on a fast action death or life mindset. That is how my demon senses are. But I'm home here I react like an angel would from what I know about them. Defense first last resort death. You don't feel me wanting to kill. I am defensive not deadly. You are too quick to judge my people. The attacks were just children and they aren't after you. I'm teaching them self defense, They know better than to attack anyone. I've given them permission to try and best me. They respect your space. I'm sorry your first impression was not the best but they are good kids. They aren't going to hurt you. No one here is going to hurt you. Honestly no one is really able to hurt you even if they tried. You're becoming aware, If anything the children should fear you." Alexander said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 9th, '21, 19:45    

TechMetal

Hugs: 330
Jade shook her head. "You wanted to kill those humans. The ones chasing after me. I have a feeling you still do." Jade said. It was how she was able to sense him, right? Right, that was the only thing that made sense.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 9th, '21, 21:34    

demonajay

Alexander sighed. "Stop thinking with your head, You sense me because I am the same as you. Emotions or not you will always know when I'm near, Demons usually live in a family of many. Power in numbers." Alexander said getting a bit tired of trying to get her to understand but knowing it won't be easy so he just had to keep trying.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 9th, '21, 23:46    

TechMetal

"If I am the same as you... How can I do what it is you do?" Jade asked

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 00:04    

demonajay

"I'm not sure I was born and raised to use my abilities and I was an only child. I didn't have a little sister or brother to teach. Sure I teach self defense but that's just how I was raised, The older teach the younger to survive. You don't need your powers to survive. Some of those children are even human. I guess the first step would to see if you have wings at all. The first thing you learn is how to fly but it's not time to learn it's time to rest." Alexander said softly.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 00:07    

TechMetal

"Rest?" Jade asked, suddenly alarmed and looking up. "It's later than I thought. I thought I had more time." She said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 00:13    

demonajay

"Hey, Calm down, What's going on?" Alexander asked completely confused. He thought he had at least put her mind at ease enough for her to calm down but here we go again. "I'll protect you, You'll be okay."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 00:20    

TechMetal

Jade looked at Alexander. "When the sun goes down, I blank. I don't know what happens when I blank, but I'm pretty sure it's why they were chasing me." Jade said. "I have a feeling... I have a feeling you won't need to protect me, you'll need to stop me."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 00:50    

demonajay

Alexander sighed softly. "I'll keep an eye on you. You won't get away with anything. We help people but we also aren't stupid." Alexander said above them everyone was climbing the trees and getting into the vine hammocks. "Since you're worried we'll keep you in the hollow tonight." Alexander said getting up and starting to walk towards one of the hollowed out trees but this one had a bed made out of torn blankets and cloth. "All else fails the elves will lock you in if it gets worse than that well we'll figure something out." Alexander said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 01:21    

TechMetal

Jade followed him. "Lock me in? Just like the humans did?" She asked."That will work real well." The voice came from Jade, but it sounded very differently. If Alexander hadn't been paying attention to her, he might not have seen her skin and hair change colors. Her skin turning a deep red and her hair a bright orange. This new Jade stopped and looked around. "Where the hell am I?" She asked. "Who the hell are you?"

(0) (0)

[ 99 posts ]