Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 99 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Background doesn't make the future 1 on 1 rp
Posted: Apr 10th, '21, 01:34    

demonajay

Hugs: 3361
Mood: Talkative
Alexander looked at her and sighed. "Personality changes? Not knowing where you are from personality switch? Name's Alexander, I saved you from some chasers and brought you here. You are safe here but I was told you might hurt someone so yes if I have to I will lock you in but unlike those chasers I won't hurt you, If you don't do anything to cause harm then there will be no reason to lock you in. I'm not like those humans I won't harm you or take your blood. Honestly locking you in is against what I believe in but harmful behavior will not be allowed." Alexander said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 12th, '21, 07:04    

TechMetal

Hugs: 327
The woman stood up and crossed her arms, leaning against the tree. "Like you could anyway." She said. "But... you kept Jade safe. Thank you for that."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 12th, '21, 22:33    

demonajay

"If you're not Jade who are you?" Alexander asked. "You're welcome but I would have done that for anyone so there's no reason to thank me."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 00:04    

TechMetal

"Laura. The less you know about me the better, but I'll at least tell you that." Laura said. "Considering this is the first time I'm seeing you, what did she tell you so far?" Laura asked.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 00:39    

demonajay

"She only told me they hurt her with sharp objects and ate raw meat then has no clue about anything else. I'm guessing you are the one who knows the rest of whatever happened? Just from watching her she's just kinda been wondering around and she fears anything sudden. She's been asking everything under the sun instead of telling me anything but it's fine. I had an idea of what I was getting into since pretty much all the people here are saved besides a few of the children." Alexander said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 00:45    

TechMetal

"She... ate it? Geez," Laura said before pinching the bridge of her nose in frustration. "The room was dark and I lost track of time. I couldn't get it away in time. Did she tell you anything about what she is? Who we are?" Laura asked.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 01:22    

demonajay

"She said it was forced down her throat...I'm guessing more than just a few times from how you smell. You may look clean but to me you smell like you bathe in raw meat just for the hell of it." Alexander said softly. Alexander then shook his head. "She doesn't have a clue what she is and honestly I tried my best to find out but I don't know the difference between the raw meat I'm smelling or your blood. It's too old and I swear you've soaked in it for a couple weeks at least. She's aware of me when I'm around and swears she knows what I'm feeling just from my smell but she's been wrong so I don't think she can smell feelings like she claims. She just told me before you happened that I might have to stop you." Alexander said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 02:47    

TechMetal

"Half sorcerer, half human. Unlike most halflings, half sorcerers don't exactly... mesh with their other half. In essence, I'm just a full sorcerer at half power and Jade is a full human. I'd say at half power but half of zero is still zero." Laura said. "Twelve hour cycles. Twelve hours of the human half, twelve hours of me."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 13th, '21, 03:46    

demonajay

"Interesting. Well as long as you don't cause trouble you're free to do whatever you want here. It's hidden from chasers. It's hidden from most things actually. I'll only be staying here a few days though. Sadly the chasers never stop chasing so I have to go back in the city as often as I can." Alexander said before sitting down on the ground. "You never have to eat raw meat again if you don't want to. We steal things from the city like cooking pots and things. That stew over there will be ready come morning." He said pointing to a cooking pot that was now being stirred by the spoon with magic. It was a wooden spoon craved by one of the elves. "If you like fruits just climb a tree and take whatever you want or ask one of the children to help you get something if you can't climb it yourself. No matter which child you ask they'll help you."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 18th, '21, 19:41    

TechMetal

(( Oh hey you changed your avatar )) "Steal things? Now you're talking my language." Laura said. "I'm not just going to sit around and eat stuff, let me help, let me do stuff. Although... staying here and living a 'normal' life seems more suited for Jade..."

(0) (0)

[ 99 posts ]