Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 99 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: Background doesn't make the future 1 on 1 rp
Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 06:59    

demonajay

Hugs: 3366
Mood: Talkative
Bella took a deep breath. "She changed, She was human looking this time and she ran faster, The ones who were following her also reported a strange teenager that threatened to attack them. They swear he had the red eyes of a demon and had the left wing of a demon and the right wing of an angel sir. They didn't know what to do now all they can do is mutter about some kind of judgement placed upon them like they have truly gone mad. Forgive me sir but I think it is a sign from the devil himself to step aside. To have lost their minds like this, It's even more dangerous than her." Bella reported knowing she would get yelled at for saying it was a sign but she felt it needed to be said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 21:21    

TechMetal

Hugs: 327
Shane nodded slowly before standing up and turning to face the large window behind him. "The one they saw is named Alexander, code 001.." Shane said. "And the church will be happy to know that they finally have a reason for a war. Regardless, 135 may become a top priority with how deadly she seems to be."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 21:31    

demonajay

"This one you call Alexander, Do you think we have finally found him and maybe...a weakness. Maybe he is the one saving them. Take someone and use them as bait. If he truly goes after everyone we'll have a chance." Bella said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 21:38    

TechMetal

Shane shook his head. "They call him 001 for a reason." Shane said. "There are too many factors that we are unaware of at the moment, but learning that he is involved is a step in the right direction. Right now we should inform our bottom 3 ranks that if they see 135 or 135a, to avoid them at all costs. Can you do that?"

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 21:47    

demonajay

Bella nodded. "Yes sir." She said then quickly walked away. She didn't believe this Alexander was enough to be feared but she would follow orders.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 21:56    

TechMetal

Laura was bored out of her skull but was trying her best not to show it. Bean showed her all around the village and there didn't seem to be a single thing interesting. She was able to make a few tools for people, but she hid that she made them. They finally got back around to Alexander to find if he was still sleeping.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 19th, '21, 22:22    

demonajay

Alexander was leaning against the gate when they got to him his arms crossed. "Why are you here?" Alexander asked looking at Bean. "I told you to take her out into the city. Have you forgotten how to follow orders? The toddlers can follow orders for hell's sake." Alexander said.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 20th, '21, 03:41    

TechMetal

"I tried to get him to take me outside, but he said stuff like 'I don't know ya well enough' and 'if anything happens, boss'll kick my butt.'" Laura said, making a face at Bean.

"I... what? You'ze the one that said it'd be better t'stay inside." Bean said, looking at Laura perplexed. "Yer insane."

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 20th, '21, 03:55    

demonajay

Alexander sighed. "Let me tell you something Laura, You maybe able to pull off a lie but I saved these children, They don't lie to me. Cut the bullshit, There is no reason to lie if you just wanted to wait for me that's fine, You wanna tell me lies go ahead, you wanna cause trouble try it, but..." Alexander said then got in her face. "Do not involve my children or I swear you'll get a one way ticket to hell and I'll watch you burn in never ending flames. I don't want to do anything to you for Jade's sake but you WON'T mess with my children and get away with it." Alexander growled at her like a wild dog. Bean had seen this before this is how he got when he saved him. This was Alexander's protection at first it looked terrifying but if you knew him you knew this was him in pure defense for his loved ones. Be it someone he just stood his ground for for the first time or like this...This was his family, Bean was his son no matter where he came from.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 20th, '21, 05:13    

TechMetal

"Fine, seesh." Laura said, rolling her eyes. She tested the waters and it wasn't really to her liking with the vibe like this. "Whatever, Jade's gonna be here soon. You're free to tell her whatever, doubt she'll believe you though, no one's ever told her about me so it's been a secret, kinda."

(0) (0)

[ 99 posts ]