Looks nice, might try one day  10%  [ 8 ]
Never heard about it  5%  [ 4 ]
Gimme FOOOOD  34%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 83
 Post subject: Re: Genshin Impact
Posted: Aug 24th, '23, 09:39    

Rakuyo

Hugs: 27259
I really liked Navia after finishing the story.
It was rather unexpected, since I didn't like her design at all from the trailers and was sure she would be as boring of a character as her clunky boring design.
But since she started giving off Itto vibes almost immediately, I ended up wanting to pull for her no matter what.
Also Sigewinne looks very cute too, but no sign of her being playable anytime soon :(

(0) (0)
:mcsleepy:

Posted: Sep 11th, '23, 00:24    

Moon Star

Hugs: 207060
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
Oh, I think I've read comments about people being scared Navia will just be another Itto, lmao. I think her design is pretty cute, but there are a lot of details.

And Sigewinne is super adorbs, though yeah, I have no idea if she'll become playable anytime soon. Of the new characters, I wanted both Lyney and Freminet, which I both got, and when they come out, I want Neuvillette and Wriothesley!

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Sep 11th, '23, 16:43    

Rakuyo

Nice! Congrats bringing siblings home!
Both tall men are coming in 4.1 good luck with pulling them too!

My friend will try to get blue zhongli and grey onepunchman as well~
(I can't spell their names, it seems impossible haha)

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 15th, '23, 23:16    

Moon Star

Hugs: 207060
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
Spelling Neuvillette's and Wriothesley's names is fine for me, but pronouncing Wriothesley's name? I don't have a clue how it's supposed to sound, lol, so I just call him Mr. Weasley, LMAO.

I wish your friend the best of luck with the two tall bois! And you the best of luck with whoever you pull!

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Oct 28th, '23, 11:25    

Arachne

Hugs: 48475
Oh wow, I haven't been on kofk in forever. How are you?

Still playing Genshin though :mcglee: It's such a fun game. And every new region gives it even more charm. Which one is your favourite? I think mine is Sumeru. I just adore the rainforest and all this greenery. I wasn't a fan of all these deserts at first, but it eventually grew on me after I finished world quests. And I think I like Sumeru's part of the story the most.

I personally love Navia design from the moment I've seen her during the story, I will definitely pull for her when she is released. Aaand I hope she will not be released too soon, as I am still pulling for Wriothesley with every primogem I get, hoping to get him to C1 :mcheh:

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Posted: Oct 30th, '23, 21:41    

Rakuyo

I love rainforest too, but the endless desert patches made me wary of Sumeru, unfortunately. Tho I still enjoy going into the forest for materials occasionally. Story-vise it was my favorite part so far too! I just love 'Inception' movie too much haha, and the recurring dreams theme reminded me of it a lot.

My favourite region lore\inspiration-vice is still Inazuma, but Fontain is so pleasant to explore and wonder around that it's easily my second favourite now.

Good luck with pulling Wrio c1!
I've got him (tho c0) too, but these couple of weeks are so busy I probably won't have much time to raise and build him any time soon, since his bugs are such a pain to find.
Navia is on my pulling list too, but I can't completely decide if I want her more or to try to get Itto's weapon 4th time in a row lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 31st, '23, 23:55    

Arachne

I liked how diverse Inazuma was, every island looked different. I remember I liked a lot the one that was covered in fog, we needed to do the questline for it to be explorable. The views were so great, all this violet :mcsquee:

I agree, Fontaine is also very pleasing. I admit, I like underwater exploration a lot, much more than I initially thought I will like it. Also, all these mechanical creatures look interesting. Especially mechanical fish, I went back to fishing because of them :mclaugh:

Thank you! We will get 5 wishes tomorrow in the shop to buy, so I hope I will finally get him :mcsquee:
Yeah, it is hard to build him. Mihoyo published interactive map showing all the resources, but these bugs are still hard to find, easy to miss, and there aren't too many of them. I also think that some are in tunnels that are quest-locked. There are few in Fortress of Meropide too... But they are sooooo hard to find, I think I've spotted them only once and was unable to find them again with my Lyney who shows on map that there is something to collect here.
I've finished rising Wriothesley level, but I am still working on his talents... And talents of many other chars :mcheh: I've just recently noticed that there is another weekly boss behind Nahida quest and now everyone needs its materials, ugh. It will take some time...

Good luck with Itto's weapon! These weapon-wishes are tricky, I think that all previously released 5-star weapons are in the pool, as I got Xiao weapon one time while wishing for... Yae Miko's weapon, I think? Didn't get it anyway :mcglee: Xiao's weapon obviously wasn't on rate-up at this time.
It is really hard to get a desired weapon, because the hard-earned guarantee resets when the new banner comes out, unlike how it is with character banners - these you can plan a bit. Especially after you get another Mona :mcheh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 1st, '23, 10:30    

Rakuyo

Funny enough, after 2 years I still have no Mona haha. She's the only standard character I don't have. It's a bit sad, since I really like her playstyle and after her story domain in 2.8 I even started to like her as a character too. But well, gacha is gacha.

I fished those mechanical fishes a bit for a pipe sword in a fishing magazine! It's really hilarious when characters just swing the rusted pipe around I can't stop laughing every time.

Yeah, Apep boss was an unpleasant surprise for me too. I only opened it when I wanted to try out Kaveh, but since he's not fitting in any of my teams so far the only character I need his drops for is Wrio. (I just can't spell his name lol) And remembering who needs what new books is a challenge every new region.
But since I still 'sleep' on pulling any other Fontain character except Sigewinne so far, books are fine. (Her I want 100% ever since first teaser, and melusines in general are one of the most fascination assets of Fontain to me)

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 2nd, '23, 22:41    

Arachne

Yeah, definitely gacha is gacha. Almost every 50:50 I lose, I get Mona. I think I have her C5 already. While I only recently got Keqing I wanted badly back when I was starting playing. I also have no Dehya, but she was released not too long ago. Well, maybe one day...

Oh, I am still working on my pipe sword, need to fish a bit more. But I am also planning on using it. Can't wait to see it in action :mclol:

Yeah, Melusines are great. Though I started to like them only after finishing a few of their quests, they didn't catch too much of my attention at first. Now I am on the lookout for all their quests :mclaugh:
I am not sure I will pull for Sigewinne, as for any character beside Navia. I usually decide things like that after I play try runs, unless I really like a certain character. I hope I will sit it out in 4.2, as I am absolutely out of primogems :mcheh: But I got Wriothesley on C1 :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 3rd, '23, 13:25    

Rakuyo

The highest constellation of standard character I have is Tighnari c2, but only because I pulled him on his release banner. And I'm quite happy about it, he gets better and better with constellation. Dehya too came from her own banner, but no constellations so far. I'd gladly trade diluc and jean both c1 for other characters since I never use them and don't plan to either.
I wish Genshin would do the way Str Rail did - after 300 pulls on standard you can choose one character for free.

Congrats on getting his c1!
I watched couple of guides yesterday on how to build him, and c1 seems like a really huge improvement. Maybe some day I'll try to get it too, but Itto and Ayato will go first haha.

(0) (0)

[ 329 posts ]