Looks nice, might try one day  10%  [ 8 ]
Never heard about it  5%  [ 4 ]
Gimme FOOOOD  34%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 83
 Post subject: Re: Genshin Impact
Posted: Nov 21st, '23, 03:27    

Moon Star

Hugs: 207076
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Sigewinne might take quite a while before she becomes playable, but she definitely will eventually!

And all I know is that someone should be joining standard soon, no? It's weird that it would take so long for a region to have its standard banner character. Though I guess Inazuma never got one, but you can't actually access that area from the start, while you can with Fontaine. Hm.

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 26th, '23, 18:59    

Arachne

Hugs: 48476
I've actually been hearing rumors that Navia is going to the standard banner for quite some time. I'm not sure how credible they are, though. Well, I guess we will see soon - she's coming in 4.3, right?

I also think Sigewinne is going to be playable. She was in trailers, she was in archon quest, her design is so detailed, she has a vision... And other characters have voice lines about her - that's a sure sign she's going to be playable in my opinion, there are only few characters who are talked about and they aren't playable, but that is because we haven't met them yet (like Varka).

I've lately finished Furina's story quest - I have to admit, while I don't like her too much either, she gets more likeable there afterwards. And after the archon quest :mcwink: Likeable enough for me to wish for her somewhere in a future. Especially since her gameplay grew on me a bit, with a proper team - there were many chances to use her trial version in the previous event.

Also, regarding missing 4-stars... The current event gets us Freminet. I will finally get him :mclaugh:

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Posted: Dec 10th, '23, 23:05    

Moon Star

I'm glad you'll finally get him! Freminet is such a cutie pie, he's even on my Friendship team right now! I also have Furina on that team, along with Neuvillette and Lynette, and I struggle to complete basic dailies with them, LMAO. That team is not built for the Inazuman wilds. >.<

Oh, I'm not on social media much, so I haven't heard any rumors, I've just been going off of the timeline and my own brand of common sense, lol. If they were planning on putting a Fontaine character on the Standard banner, they should be doing it soon, otherwise they never will.

I still want Varka to turn out to be the first playable male child character, people's reactions would be absolutely wild, lol.

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 11th, '23, 12:47    

Rakuyo

Hugs: 27260
I watched the stream and Navia won't be a standard character.
Which is kinda sad for me, since I won't pull her now, but being a geo character, who knows, maybe I'll have to wait for 13 patches to bring her to my geo family lol.
There were just a bit too many Yoimiya reruns this year...

(0) (0)
:mcsleepy:

Posted: Dec 12th, '23, 02:04    

Moon Star

The risk of there being 420+ days before Navia's rerun is real, lol.

(I did not watch the stream, which I think is obvious now, LOL)

The Yoimiya reruns are endless, yet she's also always sandwiched between the worst banners for her, LOL. Ayaka and Raiden are both super popular, with at least Raiden-havers probably pulling for constellations, and there being a new banner character also possibly being more popular than her (though probably not more popular than Raiden and Ayaka), so I'm assuming there won't be very many pulls for her. Poor thing. xD

Also, did anybody else bawl at the Freminet event? Like, it was beautiful, but also hecking heartbreaking. Damn Genshin, always making me cry. >.<

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Dec 25th, '23, 15:02    

Rakuyo

I got tired of skipping everything and ended up winning 50\50 and getting Navia.
So I still have all geo characters home. Don't have any of her materials and end of the year work is busy as usual, so won't be able to test her properly for a while, but still I'm very glad.
Now saving up 180 pulls for Chiori. She's just gorgeous, at least in my taste.
So fun to see this weird combination of characters at the main event.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 21st, '24, 12:23    

Arachne

Hugs: 48476
Yeah, I personally like Yoimiya a lot and I think she's a very useful character, but even I think she has too many reruns. They really should balance the rerun banners.

@Rakuyo congrats for Navia! I also got her :mcglee: Though I planned wishing for her from the start. However, it's late January already and I still haven't tested her, because I'm still building her. Last couple of weeks were super busy... I have one more artifact left, so it should happen any day now - I ended going with semi-crappy artefacts. It's so, so hard to get a good one, and even if it looks good at first, it usually gets something like flat defense for the fourth stat boost, which gets upgraded almost every 4 levels :mcdead: I detest miHoYo for this artefact system, the more I play, the more crappy artefacts I get.

Yeah, Chiori looks nice and I like her personality :mcglee: I'm not sure I will wish for her, I think I'll decide during her test run. I've heard she's going to be in 4.5?

Any plans for 4.4 banners? I think I'll pass and hoard more primogems for some future banners. Maybe few wishes for Gaming, but that will be all.

@Moon Star I agree, the Freminet event was deeply disturbing. I think miHoyo is getting more and more bold in the topics they bring. This last event with muskets and movie making was also a bit disturbing in the end. It adds some depth, but things get a bit scary :mcheh:

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Posted: Jan 21st, '24, 18:38    

Rakuyo

Congratulations too! Her play style is rather unique.
January was busy for me too, so I didn't even get my Navia to 80lvl yet. The dancer boss for her is so pretty, but too time consuming to fight. Didn't even start the artifacts yet :mcsweat:

Chiori is expected widely in 4.5, but who knows?
Albedo was expected in every other banner since 3.8...

I'm skipping and saving up primos in 4.4. Already have Nahida at home and not interested in the rest at all. Gaming will be in 4* selector, so I'll claim him from there. Thought I'm very much looking forward to the story. Yaksha lantern suggests it's going to be lore-bomb.

(0) (0)

Posted: Jan 23rd, '24, 04:53    

Moon Star

The new location looks amazing, and I seriously can't wait for Lantern Rite!

I didn't pull for Navia, but I really enjoyed trialing her during the last event~ I might pull her on a future rerun, depending on other concurrent banners when she comes back. Though I def want her eventually.

And congrats to you both for pulling her!

(I definitely have no idea when Chiori is supposed to come out, but she is really pretty!)

@Rakuyo, I fight the Dancer bosses (and a lot of other bosses, actually) with my new hyperburgeon team: Furina, Raiden, Baizhu and Yanfei, it beats them pretty fast, lol.

Definitely can't wait to get Gaming during the Lantern Rite, though, if he wasn't in there I might have pulled on Xianyun's banner for him otherwise. xD

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Jan 23rd, '24, 22:10    

Rakuyo

I fight most bosses with Scara hypercarry team since they are just the fastest, but this one is cryo-anemo resistant, so meh.
Tighnari-Nahida-Kuki-Candace works fine, but still kinda slow. But anyway, hopefully I'll finish all my side-jobs untill 4.4 and will be able to play a bit more and chill.

They often foreshadow the next character to come out in a previous patch story. Chiori had quite a lot of screen time during the main event, so it would make sense for her to come out in 4.5. (Since 4.4 is always Liyue focused patch)

(0) (0)

[ 329 posts ]