Looks nice, might try one day  10%  [ 8 ]
Never heard about it  5%  [ 4 ]
Gimme FOOOOD  34%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 83
 Post subject: Re: Genshin Impact
Posted: Nov 4th, '23, 21:54    

Arachne

Hugs: 48538
Yeah, constellations change a lot for so many characters... Oh, congrats for Tighnari! I have him on C0, I've used him a bit right after Sumeru came out, but that was it. Good to know he gets much better if you get constellations. I think I may start to use him again if I get some.

That would be sooo goood if we could choose which character you get after a set amount of standard pools. I wonder what we will get if we pull a 5-star character we already have C6 for. I hope I will never find out, but my Mona is already so close...

I actually like to use Diluc from time to time, even though I got him pretty late in the game, when I already got many other 5-star characters. I have some constellations for him too, but I don't remember how many. I've already used him on C0 though :mcheh:

As for Jean, I've also never gotten used to her. Maybe I didn't build her properly? Or didn't use her properly in battle? I don't know, she just doesn't sit well with me, so I don't use her at all.

Thank you :mcglee:
Yeah, he gets so much stronger on C1. It is the main reason I was pulling for him one more time, it will help a lot, because I plan to use him frequently. Maybe I will finally be able to do the last floor of abyss one day thanks to that? Or maybe not, it's too hard :mcheh:

Good luck with Itto and Ayato! I think Ayato will have a rerun in 4.2?
There are more and more characters. I wonder if they will introduce a third limited character banner one day because of that...

Did you see the trailer for the next version?

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Posted: Nov 5th, '23, 11:09    

Rakuyo

Hugs: 27301
I saw some questionable leaks speculating that 2 limited banners will start somewhere around the middle of 4. patch.
Ant that would make a lot of sense, especially for those who want characters that are not meta and don't rerun as often as Xiao or Ayaka or Archons.
Like with Eula missing for 13 patches and now Albedo getting close to that... I think its really sad.

I finished 12th floor one time, solely for 20 primogems achievment when I was speedrunning for more pulls for actually Albedo I think, but obviously not 9 stars and it's so long and tedious.
Sometimes I go to 12-1 and 12-2 but it's again so damn boring and less than 1 pull don't worth it for me.

After c6 standard character you just get more starglitter, the same way it happens with over c6 four stars. Sometimes I watch whales pull c6 characters on YT.

(0) (0)
:mcsleepy:

Posted: Nov 5th, '23, 16:36    

Arachne

Questionable leaks sound... well, questionable. 4.2 goes live next week, so I guess we will see soon.

Yeah, you are right, they definitely need to do something. There are so many characters that some are very limited and in the end forgotten. I understand they want to have archons available all the time for new players, as they are a very nice addition to the team, not to mention simply popular and important story-wise, but there are so many other characters... I didn't notice absence of Eula and Albedo, but now that you mention it, you are right, they weren't available in forever.

Wow, that is nice! One day when I got my dendro team complete with Alhaitham I decided to try the last floor. I didn't even finish 12-1 :mcmeh: I got close, but was wiped out in the end, and it still took a lot of time. I didn't even try afterwards.

Only more starglitter? What a bummer...

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 5th, '23, 19:26    

Rakuyo

I know about Eula, because I really wanted her for a long time. Also I joined the game in 2.2 on her banner with Albedo and only in 3.8 she was around again.
Also I didn't like most of the Sumeru 5* and had no one to pull for after Dehya, and wanted some new character that I would actually like to appear on banners.
But it's not just those too, many other characters I think deserve more presence on banner and in the plot\events :(

Just to think how many of characters are there (including 4 stars) and it's just the middle? These days when I don't pull on the banner where new 4* appears, it feels almost as if I virtually will never get it, especially with my bad luck with 4*.
At least Liyue lets you choose one of their 4* lineup every year, otherwise I wouldn't have Yunjin, Xinyan and Yaoyao...

Yeah, I was surprised too, like... that's all?
I hope they will somehow update the standard banner situation...

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 18th, '23, 03:46    

Moon Star

Hugs: 207809
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
I have a lot to catch up on, lol, but welcome back, Arachne!

My fave region is Mondstadt, for the feeling of closeness and family, and that everything there is just really chill, lol. Otherwise for general exploration, definitely Sumeru!

I failed to pull Wriothesley in spite of getting Diluc on my 50/50 at only 20 pulls (which I'm not even mad about, I love Diluc and use him in my main team, lol. He's now C3, I think!). I was already low on Primos from getting Neuvillette, so yeah. No Wrio for me. :(

Fontaine underwater exploration is amazing! I love it, especially dolphin jumping out of the water, LOL. I absolutely hate the censoring bubble-diaper, though. It doesn't hide shit, and actively attracts attention to that area. So dumb.

Eula's banner took I think around 500 days to finally come back? And I think Albedo's banner is also approaching that time-frame, ew. I already have Albedo and have used him a lot in Spiral Abyss, lol, and I had been waiting for Eula too, so I pulled her myself, she's fun to play as, though I'm pretty sure I still don't use her properly as I like pairing her with Neuvi now for Freeze/Shatter combos. xDDD

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 18th, '23, 22:37    

Arachne

Thank you Moon Star :mchappy:

Getting 5-star in 20 pulls is very lucky, congrats! I understand you weren't even mad at losing 50/50, especially if you use Diluc.
Too bad you didn't get Wrio. Though I think he will get a rerun sooner than later.

500 days? Wow, it's about 1 year and a half :mcdead: They need to do something with it, that's insane...

Yeah, it is hard to get some 4-stars as well, when they have a rate-up only on barely any banners. Though I think they resolved this problem a bit by giving away 4 stars in events - I think I got Layla that way? And Dori?

How are your impressions of 4.2? Have you already finished the archon quest?
It was the first thing I've done after new version came out. I liked it, though not very much, I liked the Sumeru's quest more. I think the ending was a bit too fast-paced for my liking.
I still have a lot of exploration and other quests left to do, though.
Do you plan on pulling any banners?

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 19th, '23, 06:38    

Moon Star

I'm pretty much counting on Wrio getting a rerun very soon, I think he was pretty popular? But either way, Genshin tends to rerun the same characters a lot now, even if they just had a banner, instead of giving old ones new life. Which really sucks, honestly. Poor Albedo. :(

Yeah, we really need a 4* pity, so like, plot a course to X character and if you don't have it after like, 5 pulls, get that one. Right now, you can pull hundreds of times on a banner and never get a single copy of the 4* you want, that's insane!

I haven't even started the Archon Quest. (:
I've been waiting till I have a good chunk of free time to do it all in one go, and haven't gotten any yet. It'll probably have to wait until my January break, unfortunately.

And I'm still debating pulling on Furina's banner. I'm guaranteed, and I REALLY want her pneumousia skill, as it makes it easier to just beat stuff up in Fomtaine's overworld when you only need one character, but I hate hate HATE her HP-stealing mechanic. I've never liked HP-drainers, unless they're like Neuvi, in that they only affect themselves and easily regain it themselves.

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 19th, '23, 13:08    

Rakuyo

I didn't have time to play, but I watched the 4.2 quest on YT in a bus from work during the week (5+ hours is insane)
And I have quite mixed feeling about it.
But the biggest disappointment is that we get playable Furina (who I can't stand) and Focalor had to 'go'. I think it's a huge waste. Also I'm tired of seeing Neuvilette so much, I'm not the biggest fan, and it feels a bit unfair how much screen time he got comparing to other characters during 4.0-4.2.
But the whole concept of what was going on with Fintain people was really interesting to know and to talk with Skirk about the world lol.

I'm only 100% I'll bring Sigewinne home no matter what.
Initially I wanted to pull Navia, but looking at her kit and mechanics - she's really not my playstyle and doesn't sinergise well with any of the characters that I play, so probably I'll skip her this time. Lol, might be goodbye forever with the current geo ignoring trend...

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 20th, '23, 00:06    

Moon Star

We haven't had a Fontaine character added to the standard banner yet, and we also don't have a standard banner Geo character, weirdly enough. Maybe Navia will be added to the standard banner to make up for both of those facts?

Sigewinne hasn't been confirmed as a character yet, though, right? She's very cute though, I agree!

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 20th, '23, 21:35    

Rakuyo

I don't think Navia would be standard character, on the other hand who would've thought Tighnari and Dehya will be standards, idk...

Sigewinne appears in archon arch with hydro vision and her design is too detailed to be just npc, she also was in teaser featuring key Fontain characters right before region dropped. Though she might come out late. Like Yaoyao was teased some time around 1.4 and only was released during Sumeru...

(0) (0)

[ 329 posts ]