Looks nice, might try one day  10%  [ 8 ]
Never heard about it  5%  [ 4 ]
Gimme FOOOOD  34%  [ 28 ]
Total votes : 83
 Post subject: Re: Genshin Impact
Posted: Nov 15th, '21, 03:40    

Moon Star

Hugs: 207576
Mood: Pondering on whether or not I should ponder about pondering...
I hate speedruns too, but it's basically all I do, hahahah. The current event? Haven't started it yet. Speedrun it is! :'D

And for that matter, Xiao actually finds Hu Tao funny, which is the funniest shit I ever did saw. Like, you'd have Xiao, who thinks she's humorous, and Zhongli, who can't even deal with her. It'd be a total mess, and I live for it.

Also, I pulled her on the current banner. She's super cute (her dash with the butterflies? love it!), but I feel like her skills really don't fit with my play-style? Not least because seeing any of my characters with even 50 HP missing makes me go crazy, lmao

As for my main team, it's Diluc, Kazuha, Venti and Zhongli! I used to have Keqing in place of Kazuha, because Overloaded is my jam, baby!, but I fell in love with my Canadian Aether the moment I pulled him, and haven't looked back since. Like, my team comp is terrible for elemental reactions (two anemo and a geo? yeesh), but I don't care, because they're all super precious and I'm willing to sacrifice damage for keeping them happy. :')

Plus, I love crowd control so much, fighting Treasure Horders literally just involves Venti's ult and waiting for them all to die. :D

But who will I have to drop once I get Xiao? That's a problem for another day.

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 15th, '21, 16:07    

Rakuyo

Hugs: 27286
@Arachne
I would love some help with Cryo bosses if it's not too much of a trouble for you. :qh:
Since I still miss decent Pyro character, I can out-force shielded dudes with Noelle and crystalize double shield, but when it comes to pure elements it doesn't help much.
Pulled a couple of times for Toma in a current banned (since I really liked him during trial) but didn't get him. But hopefully, I'll maybe have some luck with him while pulling for Itto.

(0) (0)
:mcsleepy:

Posted: Nov 15th, '21, 21:09    

Arachne

Hugs: 48519
Moon Star wrote:And for that matter, Xiao actually finds Hu Tao funny, which is the funniest shit I ever did saw. Like, you'd have Xiao, who thinks she's humorous, and Zhongli, who can't even deal with her. It'd be a total mess, and I live for it.
This :mcsquee:

@Moon Star
Regarding current event, the one with flowers, you just plant them in Serenitea Pot. They grow 10 minutes, so it doesn't take long, no problem here. But you can get only 6 seeds in exchange and there is only one exchange per day, so it is impossible to speedrun this. I still don't know what you're supposed to do with all this plants. Yeah, you can arrange them, but what about it? I guess I'll have to try it one day...

Yeah, Hu Tao is cute and all, but missing HP is tough. Well, maybe I'll try to build her and use her one more time, but with a healer instead of shield? I'm just finishing building my Qiqi. Though Qiqi with Hu Tao... They hate each other so much :mcargh:

Oh, nice team! Not very practical, as you've stated, but still nice. I don't have neither Kazuha nor Venti, but I've heard they are both strong. So even if you don't have much of elemental resonance, you're still strong. And actually Anemo is a pretty nice element, just like Geo, because they react with everything (is there anything Anemo or Geo does not react? ), so it is not very impractical.

Oh, and Keqing! I hope I'll get her one day. There was this one event where you've used not yours characters, but the ones from the pool, built by default. It was a nice chance to use the characters you don't actualy own. And she was so nice! She carried me all through the event.

@Rakuyo
No problem, it would be quick battle :mcwink:
My UUID is 707801817
Let me know when you will be available, either here or in Genshin. I will be available for the next 2 hours (maybe 2 hours 30 minutes). And that's the time I am usually available every day. In weekends I'm also sometimes available during the day - so it may be easier to match (however, today is only Monday)

Good luck on the Itto banner! :mcglee: Thoma will be permanently available, so there will be plenty of chances to get him. I also still don't have him. I hope it will change eventually. For now I don't want to pull anymore, because I don't want another Hu Tao - primogems are too precious, my pity is too high and I've got another Qiqi as my previous 5 star, so I'm guaranteed to get the special 5 star char this time :mcheh:

By the way, what is your current main team?

(0) (0)
I want to practise my English. If you see any mistakes, please send me a pm.

Why do some people use such a small font size? It hurts my eyes... :mcdead:

Posted: Nov 15th, '21, 22:39    

Rakuyo

Hugs: 27286
@Arachne
cool! I'll try to add you tomorrow evening or during the week :qh:
I'm UTC+3 time, so the difference is not too big.

My main team now is Kaeya, Noelle, Chongyun, and Xingqui
When there's a possibility to aim from afar for cryo abyss mage or cryo slime with core I switch Xingqui to Amber.
I experimented a little bit with Barbara's healing yesterday after I got her with completing the quest. It's nice for exploration, but for battle, I find Noelle's shield more convenient (with some healing coming from artifacts)

(0) (0)
:mcsleepy:

Posted: Nov 15th, '21, 23:35    

Arachne

Sure! That's great the difference isn't too big :mcglee:

Oh, nice team for the start! Though very icy. No wonder you really need pyro character.
Yeah, I also find shield more practical than healing, especially because you're not interrupted if you have a shield. Though I guess healing may be more convenient if you have characters who lose hp while using their own abilities, like Hu Tao or Xiao...

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 16th, '21, 02:46    

Moon Star

@Arachne, I missed the first daaaaaaaay (of the flower event). So I'm fairly sure I can't even finish it because of that. Which, rude!

But yeah, placing Hu Tao with Qiqi would just be awful for the poor zombie girl, though Hu Tao would be thrilled. She did actually realize the error of her ways and attempt to apologize, after all, but considering Qiqi's memory and trauma and all that jazz, well, I think we're never gonna see a resolution for those two. Which is depressing, because Qiqi could use another friend!

And a very unpractical team, but they're all my husbandos or besties, so I'm happy, lol. (And they don't react with Dendro, but only Pyro does, so :D)

Oooh, those events are so nice! There was one with cards or something (ok, Google helped me here, Battlefront: Misty Dungeon), where Albedo pulled me through the whole thing, lol. I want him real bad, but his hair is such a disappointment. BUFF THE FLUFF, MIHOYO. WE HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY ROBBED OF DILUC'S AND ALBEDO'S WONDERFULLY FLUFFY MANES.

And Keqing is definitely great; I used her for the Pursina's Spikes, best girl when you need electro! But she's a waifu, not a husbando, sooooooooooooo :'D Sorry girl!

@Rakuyo, I'd offer to help, but I usually only log on for commissions and then make a run for it, so LOL

Chongyun and Xingqiu! Best canon pair (they're sooooo cute together), and they're damn great for freezing your enemies when you've got Xinqiu's ult activated! I've never actually used Noelle tho, but I know that when she's properly built, she's a monster!

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 16th, '21, 22:37    

Arachne

Yeah, they made the flower event very demanding by making it very short and adding every-day reset. But... I'm not sure you have to spend all six days on the event. In rewards there is one for 36 flowers, you get 6 seeds per day, so it adds up to 6 days... But the reward is for obtaining the flowers, not planting and harvesting. The last one with planting and harvesting is for 30 flowers. So... Maybe you can just get 6 missing flowers from a friend? It's just a guess on my part, but I think it may be worth to check.

Oh, I don't believe Hu Tao really realized her error. She may claim so, but I'm sure deep down she still wants to bury poor Qiqi :D
Yeah, I agree, this duo may be teased, but there won't be any resolution. But as for other friends, well... Lately we had the Labyrinth event with some unexpected Xinyan-Childe interaction, so I guess they can make something like that with Qiqi in the future :mcglee:

Yeah, that was this event! Oh, so for you it was Albedo? Nice :mcglee: Though something with his design just don't click with me. Or I can have only one Geo husbando

I've got Raiden and I find her electro attacks when she's off the field extremely convenient, so I think she'll stay my main electro character. But I still want Keqing :mcsquee:
I ended up doing Pursina's Spikes with Fischl though. Just because of the range - I was not able to run with Raiden all the way to each spike all the time just to charge it. However, I have to admit I did not get all the rewards. I had 2 archers in my team, but I was not able to stop this big Ruin Grader from almost killing at least one of my spikes in every run.

By the way, there is also a second event right now, which doubles rewards in mora and exp laylines 3 times a day. I've noticed it yesterday only because I've done mora layline. I'm doing it a lot lately because I'm trying to get and level up artefacts for my characters. And it takes sooo muuuuuch mora. It's definitely not because I have Zhongli in my team

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 17th, '21, 03:21    

Moon Star

I keep looking at my flower/seeds count and I’m doubting I’m gonna make it for all rewards (none of my friends are gifting flowers hahahah *shot*)

Noooooo, I believe in the goodness of Hu Tao’s heart, dammit! xDDD
And there definitely won’t be any true pairings, just hints (because that would probably alienate some people, which is always bad for companies, plus the censors would not be ok with it), but that’s what fan fiction and fan art are for! :D

And that event was actually surprisingly fun, not least because I love Childe (especially when he goes all battle-thirsty, yummy). But the Xinyan/Childe stuff was hilarious, she had like 3 different nicknames for him, it was a hoot. I sped run it in an entire evening, though, which was a pain. Would have been a lot more fun if I hadn’t. XD

And I know that Xiao carried me through an event, but was it the one with Albedo, or another? Hmmm. One Geo husbando? Psssssh. Gimme all the Geo, the Pyro, the Anemo and the Hydro. I want a harem and I . w i l l . h a v e . a . h a r e m //shot
But is it the thigh highs? Because the thigh highs make me question why I like him.
:mcargh:

Alsoooooo, I haven’t even built Raiden yet. She’s still sitting in my character list lookin’ pretty. The worst (best) part is that I literally pulled two of her in the same 10 pull, sometime past 2 a.m. when I had work the next day, just on a whim as I was closing for bed. But she’s still just level 20. :’D

And I actually managed to get all the rewards with just Keqing in my team to charge them, because I used Kazuha as crowd control whenever the Spikes were attacked. I sacrificed Venti (poor bby) for Keqing and it paid off. :mccool:

And yeah, I did them yesterday! I don’t often do Ley Lines (or anything involving resin :mcargh: ) but Ley Line Overflows are pretty useful, so I’m occasionally willing to spare the time. I go for the experience pages tho, because I’m always trying to level up some of my characters for the occasional moment that I’ll need them.

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

Posted: Nov 17th, '21, 21:57    

Arachne

Yeah, I agree there probably won't be any canon pairings. The closest we will get to canon pairing is
Spoiler
Signora and Rostam, though we've never even seen him (and never will, since he's died so long time ago).
Also, regarding pairings, what about Ayaka and Thoma? I remember a lot of people saying that they are engaged, but it was long before Inazuma. Now Inazuma is released and I've never seen any hint of even slightest romance... Just "friendship" and "like a brother". I think Ayaka was in beta, so it may be the source of this "engagement" rumor. Did they just decided to scrap this idea because of the reasons you've mentioned?

Yeah, Xinyan/Childe stuff was the best point of this event :mcglee: Oh, but the event was so painful... I didn't know so many things in the first labyrinth runs. It was also sooo looong... And the worst thing - I didn't notice there are no rewards for the last labyrinth, that it is just a challange. And yeah, it was challange indeed... I was barely able to finish it with my pro team, choosing normal difficulty battles all the time. I was so frustrated afterwards :mcshout:

Nah, I don't care about thigh highs on men. I see you're also not a fan :mccute:
I just like how knowledgeable, intelligent, gloomy and a bit autistic he is. Oh, and his voice. Voice is very important.
MiHoYo just matched him almost perfectly for my taste :mcheh:

Oh, you didn't build Raiden? Well, if you've got Keqing, I think I understand why. Though I tend to level up all my chars to almost 80 just to be able to actually start to use them eventually. I use all my Resin every day, so it goes pretty well. Unlike talents, weapons and artifacts :mcheh:

I have to admit, my team has zero crowd control. I only have Sucrose for that and while she is pretty good, she barely does any damage at all. Or maybe I just haven't build her properly...

(0) (0)

Posted: Nov 18th, '21, 04:58    

Moon Star

And how about Guizhong and Zhongli? It's been hinted pretty hard that they were more than just friends, lmao. But yeah, people have been shipping Thoma and Ayaka but I don't see any romance in there either. Just a big bro/little sis relationship. Also, that man literally threw a spear at his Archon just to save Traveller, so I'd sooner ship that. :mcsmirk:

And yeah, I actually had a lot of difficulty during the event, it was a real struggle lol. I got cursed soooo many times with like, can't heal your character. Dammit Diluc! D: I even activated Zhongli's shield after every room/before every corridor so that when I walked on an exploding cursed patch I'd be safe ///shot. And I tried the last labyrinth out of curiosity, never got past the first challenge, so I dropped it real fast bwahahahah.

Best voice in the entire game is Zhongli's English VA, and you can't convince me otherwise. It's just got this super soothing quality to it, I could simp solely over his voice forever. If I ever got Isekai'd I'd literally ask him to give me a tour of the city just for that voice. xD (Or ask him to read me a bedtime story, //sweats profusely)
(Though I actually would ask for a tour from him because everything he knows is amazing. All the history that was never written down, stories lost to time, he's a well of knowledge that I would love to draw from.)

And a lot of my characters are pretty high leveled (at least 50) even though I don't use them, Raiden just happens to be a bit neglected right now. :mcheh:

I have a lot of crowd control, with both Venti and Kazuha in my team. Though most if not all of my characters aren't built properly. I'm literally just winging it. :mcargh:

(0) (0)
Image Image Image

[ 329 posts ]