Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Reborn Anew!
Posted: Sep 26th, '21, 06:45    

Snipehunt

Hugs: 59
Hello!

Call me Snipe. I had an account here previously, years and years ago, but I'm now unable to access it. I think I vaguely recall an email warning me of its impending deletion due to inactivity, and I didn't see it until it was too late. I tried to Forgotten Password process, just to be safe, but...

Oh, well. I never got very far, since I hopped between tons of avatar forums in the past, so I doubt I lost much of 'value', as much as digital items can have value. So, I'm here!

I remember being charmed by the art style, and with so many avatar sites in decline, I thought I'd poke my head in here and see how things were doing.

About me:

I'm nearing 30, I live in Southeastern North American, and I like video games and crafts. especially crafting video games. I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XIV, and I have a very demanding part time job that keeps me up at odd hours.

How is everyone?

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Reborn Anew!
Posted: Sep 26th, '21, 09:22    

Amura

Hugs: 64732
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
Hello, Snipe!
Welcome back!
I'm so happy to see more returning users, such as myself some weeks ago.

I think that accounts which had no posts were deleted for inactivity after a certain time.
If your account had posts it should be just deactivated - and in that case you may recover it. In case you are interested, of course.

This site's avatars are as beautiful as ever, or even more, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the new items.
The shops are full with nice stuff :qstar:

And, of course, if you want to chat I would suggest you to pop into some hangouts.
Mine is linked in my signature :qw:

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Sep 27th, '21, 02:44    

Snipehunt

Hugs: 59
Amura wrote:Hello, Snipe!
Welcome back!
I'm so happy to see more returning users, such as myself some weeks ago.

I think that accounts which had no posts were deleted for inactivity after a certain time.
If your account had posts it should be just deactivated - and in that case you may recover it. In case you are interested, of course.

This site's avatars are as beautiful as ever, or even more, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the new items.
The shops are full with nice stuff :qstar:

And, of course, if you want to chat I would suggest you to pop into some hangouts.
Mine is linked in my signature :qw:
I know I had some posts since I know I had at least one RP search thread, but that was from 2010 at the latest lol, so I guess there could have been a cutoff date, perhaps?

I'll have to check out your thread! (...when I'm not at work, lol) and then I've got to check a newbie guide so I can make some cash. XD

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 27th, '21, 16:32    

Amura

Hugs: 64732
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
I think there is a mail account to which you can reach if you need an old account reactivated.
I posted in the Support forum regarding a mule, and starkad did activate it, but Firn mentioned it's easier reaching him by e-mail.

Sure, come visit my hangout at any time!
And if you need help re-learning how to navigate the site I'm sure I can help you :mchappy:

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

[ 4 posts ]