Who?
Me?  65%  [ 20 ]
No!  35%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 31
 Post subject: Re: [B/T]Amaterasu, Moonchild,Barachiel & more each 6FC or G
Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 02:36    

Locuranis

Hugs: 13630
Those are all short bob colors I don't have, so very very yes on that! :mcsquee:

Was going through your wishlist to see what I could trade for the sash. I have the Summer '20 Serena hair in sapphire, so a 1-to-1 trade for the sash? (And if you ever come across the crimson sash, I'd happily trade the two other hair colors for it.)

It's a hassle when you find that one perfect item for an avie design, only to realise you don't have it and have to go hunt for a seller or make a thread and hope for the best. :mcargh:

So it would be the Amaterasu set and the Summer 20 hair for 5fc, the short bobs, and the noname sash. Sound ok?

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 02:52    

Metea

Hugs: 54255
Mood: Chillin' Like a Villain
Sound perfect to me... trade is on your way.
I also added 1 extra bob as thank you ... because why not?

I will keep my eye on that sash for yor you especially since i do tend to swap knuffel items few times before i accept them (i just keep swapping them till I notice how many of FP i actually wasted for it :mclol: )

I know and of course it's an item that is not easy come by and shows up once in a blue moon on the market

(0) (0)
........................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................

Trading my ImageImage for Image Image

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 03:01    

Locuranis

A kind angel just gifted me the sash! :mcsquee: But if you want to trade for the other 2 summer colours for anything else, I'm open. Trade sent, and many many thanks for the trade and esp the extra bob! :qh:

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 03:23    

Metea

Trade completed :qlov: Thank you so much I really did wanted that set

Oh I don't think i have anything that is on your wish list however I would be happy to trade them for FP and I can get some more bob hairs tomorrow. Let's say 40k FP and another 5 hairs?

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: [B/T]Banshee, Moonchild,Barachiel & more each 6FC or Gft
Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 03:30    

Locuranis

Happy to help, it was a perfect trade all around.

That sounds absolutely fair. I'll stay subscribed or you can dm me whenever you're ready.

Yeah the problem with my wishlist is I don't know I want an item until I go to make an avie, see something on the dream maker that's perfect, only to realise I don't have it and nobody is selling it, so then I add it to the wishlist. :mcheh:

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 12:41    

Metea

Thanks Locuranis ... another trade went your way. I hope you will like the color choice.

I stopped looking through dream maker ... I just kept adding stuff to my wish list and it is already ridiculously long ... not good for my poor nerves :qcute:

Can i mention how I absolutely adore your blue avi? Color matching perfection.

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 18:10    

Locuranis

And I just woke up, so good morning from this spot on the globe! :mcsleepy: Trade has been sent.

I don't really use dream avie if I can help it, but sometimes when I'm making an avie and it's missing something, I'll load it in there and see if I can find something. I try to stick to commons, but occasionally a wild knuffel item fits too perfectly and them I'm scrambling trying to find it. I avoid TTs like the plague unless it's something currently in the shop.

Aw, thank you! :mcblush: :mcsquee: I've been wanting to use that hair for awhile but had a hard time until I got the moon and remembered I had those eyes. It came together pretty easily then.

Thanks again for the trades! If you ever have short bobs for sale or trade, I'm up for it. I'm just on randomly so may take a minute for me to reply.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 21:18    

Metea

Trade complited :qlov: thank you :qh:

I know sometimes temptation is too strong not to check if there is an item that will make your perfect avi even more perfect.... and the trap of eternal chase and hunt will start. :mcsmirk:

Haha it sound so easy however I find avis like that quite hard to put together ... they always looks to me so I don' know ... bland? so i am alwaystemptedto add some splashof opposite color. But yours turned out so well and nice :qlov:

Of course I will remember about you, the same if i will come across that crimson sash of doom :mccool:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 30th, '22, 19:31    

l-lappy

Hugs: 79296
Mood: Shinnie
Heyyyy hun :mchappy:
I have these sets- I don't wanna over load you tho !!! :mcblush:
I be debating for a while to post or not as its rather a lot of sets. :mcheh:

But feel free to pick n' choose or just ask me later if you want a set
there no hurry!! :mcblush: :mchappy:

I try log on once a day. :mcblush:
I am little hit n miss with logging in tho... :mcheh: :mchappy:

Alseid Set,
Abaddon Set,
Barachiel Set,
Natsu Matsuri set,
Benzaiten Set

I have a lot other stuff of your wish list,
but I don't want to go there right now. :mcheh:
But if you have something on there you really really want,
just ask me and I check see if I have it to. :mchappy:

(0) (0)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Posted: Apr 30th, '22, 21:29    

Metea

l-lappy! :qlov:
Girl how many years has it been? I still remember times when you were a queen of buying thread.
Your buying/trading spree was an epic one ... probably half of gueen items in my collection was snatched from you ... no regrets thou :mcsmirk: let's face it ... all queens item back than was to die for :mccool:
Were you active all this time or did you have any brake?

I am sorry ... i am a very bad bad greedy bunny and I want them all :mcargh:
Would you prefer 30 :fc: or did any GftQ catch your eye? I have also some FP if you need any.
Hmm something I really want ... do you have by any chance queens wisteria garden? Any of the two?

I will definitely poke you about some mini sets after 19th (pay day yay )
Angelic? Iron shade? Abbadon? Dash of color? White mage? Sheherezade? Natsu Matsuri? Vampire?
Any of above?

Also did you missed Cyberpunk Set? Do you want one?

(0) (0)

[ 62 posts ]