Total votes : 31
 Post subject: Re: [B]Amaterasu, Merope, Moonchild & more each 6FC or GftQ
Posted: Apr 13th, '22, 19:20    

Metea

Hugs: 54419
Mood: Chillin' Like a Villain
Hi Rain,

Of course that's perfect!
Can you please start the trade i am on field trip right now so i fill it up when I am back.
Probably around tomorrow late evening or morning after.
I will add 1 :fc: for the wait and as thank you for trading me 2 sets at once :qsmr:

(0) (0)
........................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................

Trading my ImageImage for Image Image

Posted: Apr 13th, '22, 22:58    

Rain Elfglimmer

Hugs: 71998

You have hugged Rain Elfglimmer!

Mood: Happy
That's great! Thank you for the FC :mccute: I've sent the trade and added a few event items from your wishlist as a gift :mchappy:

(0) (0)
♥ Art by Nankuii ♥

Posted: Apr 14th, '22, 21:47    

Metea

I back from the bush! Sweet civilisation

I am so speechless right now. Thank you so so much Rain that's a lot of items. You are way too kind. I feel bad becasue i didn't have anything from your wish list but if there will be any queens items next month you would really like to get just hit me up and we will work something out :qlov:

Agan thank you :qlov:

Now to find someone to sell Amaterasu set ... I am close to offer piece of my soul.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: [B]Amaterasu, Moonchild & more each 6FC or GftQ
Posted: Apr 16th, '22, 16:06    

Rain Elfglimmer

Hugs: 71998
Mood: Happy
You’re welcome :mchappy: Don’t feel bad, I appreciate you checking my wish list. Thank you about the Queen’s offer, that’s really nice of you. I’ll let you know if there’s something I like :mccute:

(0) (0)
♥ Art by Nankuii ♥

Post subject: Re: [B/T]Amaterasu, Moonchild,Barachiel & more each 6FC or G
Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 01:35    

Locuranis

Hugs: 13667
Hello. Are you still looking for an Amaterasu set?

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 01:40    

Metea

Hi Locuranis :mccute:

Yep I still try to get my hands on Amaterasu set... what would you like for it ?

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 01:46    

Locuranis

The fc would be fine if you're still doing it, or if you want to negotiate with short bob hairs I'm very open to that. Also, and just putting this out there, if you happen to have a noname knuffel crimson sash I would happily throw 10k in with the set.

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 01:56    

Metea

I am happy to pay 6 FC for original Amaterasu set or I can also get you 10 short bob hairs of your color choice (not sure how to value them. ) . Unfortunately I do not have sash in crimson however I do have it in cool gray if you are interested

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 02:04    

Locuranis

Darn, was hoping for crimson. Not that I won't buy cool gray, just let me know what you want for it. For the short bobs, I would knock off 1 fc for 10 short bobs. I have amethyst, blue white, gray white, and pastel pink already. Sound ok?

(0) (0)
ImageImage

Posted: Apr 24th, '22, 02:16    

Metea

Haha i know the feeling... that's me every time I catch the fairy and hope for something nice :mclol:

Not sure how to value the sash just sent me whatever you think it's fair or something small from my wish list I will be happy either way.

Regarding the short bob how about : Aqua, ice blue, powder blue, lime green,gold,ecru,lemon,bright berry,scarlet and crimson?

(0) (0)

[ 62 posts ]