My Babies
ImageImage
ImageImage

Post subject: Re: :]
Posted: Feb 24th, '22, 07:34    

HanafuruLove

Hugs: 42656
Mood: Naega jeil jal naga!!
Hi GoldenAltaira! Welcome to the kingdom!

I saw over in the avatar forum you asked about getting more :food: foodpoints, so here are my best tips:

- You can go through the different threads and do the polls at the top for food. When I was new I did that a lot, it's a bit faster than posting

- One of the best things to do is get a knuffel as soon as you can. They give you foodpoints every 10 levels, and they can dig up foodpoints on Candy Island, so they end up earning more than you pay for them!

- Be sure to stop by the KofK Outreach in the charities section. We love new users on this site, and if you ask politely you'll almost certainly get a gift or two from established users.

- If you draw at all, even if you're not the best artist, you can generate a lot of food with that. You can make wild knuffel (the instructions are on the Wild Knuffel page), or make a shop under Custom Shops and Art Requests. Even if it's just doodles, people love buying art of their avatars, OCs, ect.

- Lastly, if you're in a position where donating a little bit to the site isn't too difficult for you, buying a couple of Fairy Coins for $2.50 USD a piece can set you up really well to start with. You can sell one fairy coin for around 150,000 - 175,000 foodpoints. Enough for lots of clothes and knuffels LOL! You can also use Fairy Coins to buy an item at the Living Empire store called a "Lava Lamp". Whenever you get a knuffel, that knuffel has a room, and if you put a lava lamp in their room they level up much faster.

(0) (0)

Posted: Feb 24th, '22, 13:48    

Amura

Hugs: 60480
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
Hello! Welcome aboard!

I wrote a little guide for new members, feel free to check it out to learn some basics about our wonderful community:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=63574

And of course feel free to ask any questions, you've arrived at a really amiable community :mccute:

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Feb 24th, '22, 21:08    

GoldenAltaira

Hugs: 1590
Mood: Content
HanafuruLove wrote:Hi GoldenAltaira! Welcome to the kingdom!

I saw over in the avatar forum you asked about getting more :food: foodpoints, so here are my best tips:

- You can go through the different threads and do the polls at the top for food. When I was new I did that a lot, it's a bit faster than posting

- One of the best things to do is get a knuffel as soon as you can. They give you foodpoints every 10 levels, and they can dig up foodpoints on Candy Island, so they end up earning more than you pay for them!

- Be sure to stop by the KofK Outreach in the charities section. We love new users on this site, and if you ask politely you'll almost certainly get a gift or two from established users.

- If you draw at all, even if you're not the best artist, you can generate a lot of food with that. You can make wild knuffel (the instructions are on the Wild Knuffel page), or make a shop under Custom Shops and Art Requests. Even if it's just doodles, people love buying art of their avatars, OCs, ect.

- Lastly, if you're in a position where donating a little bit to the site isn't too difficult for you, buying a couple of Fairy Coins for $2.50 USD a piece can set you up really well to start with. You can sell one fairy coin for around 150,000 - 175,000 foodpoints. Enough for lots of clothes and knuffels LOL! You can also use Fairy Coins to buy an item at the Living Empire store called a "Lava Lamp". Whenever you get a knuffel, that knuffel has a room, and if you put a lava lamp in their room they level up much faster.
oh cool x3 this is very helpful<3 thank you!

(0) (0)
My Babies
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Feb 24th, '22, 21:08    

GoldenAltaira

Hugs: 1590
Mood: Content
Amura wrote:Hello! Welcome aboard!

I wrote a little guide for new members, feel free to check it out to learn some basics about our wonderful community:
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=63574

And of course feel free to ask any questions, you've arrived at a really amiable community :mccute:
thank you so much : :qsml:

(0) (0)
My Babies
ImageImage
ImageImage

Posted: Mar 3rd, '22, 20:26    

Akili Li

Hugs: 220780
Mood: Crumbly Crumpet
It's quite late, but welcome to KofK and can I just say I really like that avatar? Full of action!

I need to change mine up and make it more lively too, yours is going to be an inspiration.

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: Mar 6th, '22, 07:32    

Ember_Pup

Hugs: 98
Mood: Tired
Hiyah, GoldenAltaira! Welcome to K.O.K.!! So excited to have you here! :qstar:

(0) (0)
My Xanje Pets:
https://www.xanje.com/~emberpup/pets/1

Posted: Mar 7th, '22, 11:51    

PastelWitch

Hugs: 37908
Mood: Obsessed
Hello!
Late to the thread as I've already seen you around but welcome!

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Jul 24th, '22, 17:46    

Zephyrus1115

Hugs: 5022
Mood: Bittersweet...
Hello!

Check out my charity thread! I'm giving away many items for FREE! All you gotta do is go through the list and tell me which items you want and I'll send it to you. You can access my thread quickly by following the link in my signature. ^-^

Since you are new, I would also suggest learning how to use the "Dream Avatar" feature. That is currently the only place we have right now to view all items (so it would be useful to use so that you know what items I am giving away).

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 13th, '22, 00:04    

Leilailla

Hugs: 9829
Welcome :) I hope you will have a nice time collecting Knuffels and chatting on the forum! :)

(0) (0)

[ 12 posts ]