Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 7 posts ] 
How many would be interested in a Monthly FC waiting List
Yes!  35%  [ 9 ]
No!  4%  [ 1 ]
FP!  62%  [ 16 ]
Total votes : 26
 Post subject: Random Questions and Opinions about Knuffels!
Posted: Mar 25th, '22, 18:38    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19237
Hello Hello!

Just wanted to ask some questions. Been 3 years and I'm not sure average prices of things. And I know the Market isn't... the best source of honest prices for things.

How much are you willing to pay for FC?

I plan on donating monthly, would a waiting list for FCs be a good idea? I hope to get at least 10 monthly, but also want to invest in TT, so the list would be only 2 or 3 people. But I also have very fluid income (server at an American Restaurant, so I get Tipped.)) So some months I may be able to donate more.

Also with the waiting list, was thinking of doing a price roulette- you sign up the month prior, but on the first, I spin a wheel, and the price of the FC that month will be whatever the wheel lands on.

Would a drawing for a FC monthly be fun? Or maybe a random old set?

Would listing old sets I consider selling be okay? I'm attached to my dragon hoard, but also know I have over 1k items, and plan on buying out the TT soon to add to my hoard.

Create a reservation system? Like let's say a player really likes a current set in the TT but cannot afford it/aren't sure they really like it. They can do a layaway for a few months, save up the FPs and what not.

I know this is a lot, but I finally have free time and want to help grow the game a little bit.

If you have any advice or recommendations, or suggestions, or just want to chat, please post below!!

(1) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Post subject: Re: Random Questions and Opinions about Knuffels!
Posted: Mar 25th, '22, 22:49    

Amura

Hugs: 61687
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
Regarding pricing.
Fairy coins now sell for at least 100k.
I know I've paid more for them recently, and I also know I've been outbid in a bunch of auctions - so people are definetely willing to pay more than that.

If you are gonna sell them regulary (waiting list, reservation) and the price is fair I might be on of the people who would consider signing up indeed.
I personally would not be joining for drawing contests and that kind of stuff because I don't have the time for it, but I think it could have a good acceptance.

Just my two cents.

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: Mar 25th, '22, 23:17    

Rehgai

I'm planning on doing, at most, 80k for the FC. I wanna make them a bit more obtainable to the younger players.

Same with the drawing- it would favor newcomers of the game to give them a fighting chance and hopefully stick around.
Edit:: I don't mean a artist contest, but drawing a name at random.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 27th, '22, 19:59    

Rehgai

I have had a hellish weekend, but made a lot of money, so kinda excited for April- hoping to get some more FC and hoping the contests are fun and engaging.

(0) (0)

Posted: Mar 29th, '22, 12:58    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 100800
Mood: spiritual
I think 80k :food: is a very fair price and I'd absolutely participate. Drawing a random player's name who adds themselves to the waiting list actually sounds like an existing thread: Fairy Coin Charity. This used to be a weekly raffle instead of a monthly one, and right now it isn't active, but you could look at how they were running it to see how you'd like to run your own.

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Mar 29th, '22, 16:36    

Rehgai

Mynah wrote:I think 80k :food: is a very fair price and I'd absolutely participate. Drawing a random player's name who adds themselves to the waiting list actually sounds like an existing thread: Fairy Coin Charity. This used to be a weekly raffle instead of a monthly one, and right now it isn't active, but you could look at how they were running it to see how you'd like to run your own.
Thank you for the Link! I'm hoping by introducing an accessible stream of FC and rare items/Sets, may add some more activity, at least in a small corner of the forums.

(1) (0)

Posted: Mar 31st, '22, 08:00    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 100800
Mood: spiritual
I would love to see some renewed activity on this site, because it's so dear to my heart. :qcute:

(1) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

[ 7 posts ]