What are you most excited for?
Donuts for Posting!  10%  [ 8 ]
Fairy Coins for Sale!  18%  [ 14 ]
Fairy Coin prize for a Free Contest!  16%  [ 13 ]
Rare Sets for Sale!  16%  [ 13 ]
New Thread to Post in!  10%  [ 8 ]
Food Points from this Poll!  30%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 80
 Post subject: Re: THE TIME CAPSULE (February Update, New FC List 95k)
Posted: Jun 9th, '23, 06:26    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19327
Hunny wrote: Jun 3rd, '23, 14:16 Hey Rehgai :mccute:

I'm not sure if you're selling any FCs but in case that you are then I'd like to get 3 :fc: this month. I don't need them right away I don't mind waiting :mccute:
I should be buying some later this weekend, and will get you those quickly to you once I order them!

(0) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Posted: Jun 10th, '23, 08:46    

Hunny

Hugs: 47301
Rehgai wrote: Jun 9th, '23, 06:26
Hunny wrote: Jun 3rd, '23, 14:16 Hey Rehgai :mccute:

I'm not sure if you're selling any FCs but in case that you are then I'd like to get 3 :fc: this month. I don't need them right away I don't mind waiting :mccute:
I should be buying some later this weekend, and will get you those quickly to you once I order them!
That's great, thank you :qh: no need to hurry tho :qh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Jun 16th, '23, 03:05    

Rehgai

Trade sent, thank you!

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: THE TIME CAPSULE (Almost July, New FC List 95k)
Posted: Jul 14th, '23, 04:51    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101365
Mood: spiritual
hello Rehgai! how have you been? :mchappy:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Aug 6th, '23, 05:51    

Rehgai

Sorry! july was insane- ended up going to my first convention and in a car crash all in the same week.

Luckily walked away unscratched but my car got totalled, so spent the past few weeks getting the insurance organized and getting a new car.

How are you?

(0) (0)

Posted: Sep 12th, '23, 12:24    

chuunibyou

:mcgasp: that's scary! i'm glad you're safe!

i was off being maudlin in real life and now i'm back! trying to do things i enjoy, now more than ever cause i need them more.

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Oct 6th, '23, 05:42    

Rehgai

Mokona wrote: Sep 12th, '23, 12:24 :mcgasp: that's scary! i'm glad you're safe!

i was off being maudlin in real life and now i'm back! trying to do things i enjoy, now more than ever cause i need them more.
I feel that. I used to be able to donate more, but sadly, with the new car bill, my expendable income has changed. As well as a new job position.

But the Halloween event is here!!

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 6th, '23, 06:42    

chuunibyou

*hugs* yeah my financial situation has been pretty up and down – i was earning more last year than this year (my income has almost halved).

i hope your new job position is fulfilling and that you're able to pay off the car bill soon.

yeah the halloween event is funn! there's a little more chatting going on in the forums thanks to it.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 6th, '23, 07:08    

Rehgai

Well, the biggest thing is the fact I was asked to move- I work as a restaurant, and been serving for 11 years. Now they want me in to go, as a manager. I don't mind, big ass paycut but what I'm hoping for/manifesting/ trying to speak into existing is I was moved because my Partner has been trying to get the store as a GM. And everyone knows their significant partner cannot be a server at the store.

We have saved up enough to put down the contractual cost, and we both don't think his general salary will change, but his monthly bonus will increase from 1% to 10%, so would be a substantial increase. Honestly if it all falls apart and they aren't promoted, we both are very happy with our current situation. But still a bit nerve wrecking as the first domino for the chain reaction has started to fall. We are like domino 12.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 6th, '23, 10:32    

chuunibyou

i have my fingers crossed for you that it all works out :qh: change is hard.

(0) (0)

[ 260 posts ]