What are you most excited for?
Donuts for Posting!  10%  [ 8 ]
Fairy Coins for Sale!  18%  [ 14 ]
Fairy Coin prize for a Free Contest!  16%  [ 13 ]
Rare Sets for Sale!  16%  [ 13 ]
New Thread to Post in!  10%  [ 8 ]
Food Points from this Poll!  30%  [ 24 ]
Total votes : 80
 Post subject: Re: THE TIME CAPSULE (I Missed You Guys! )
Posted: Nov 23rd, '23, 04:26    

chuunibyou

Hugs: 101391
Mood: spiritual
you got me there. i don't even remember what my interim username was before this one. :mcheh:

(0) (0)
Come chat with me at my hangout thread!
Stroctoperry wrote:Because KofK trumps homework, for some reason.
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

First fairy found 28th May 2015
Second fairy found 11th May 2017
Third fairy found 9th Jan 2024

Posted: Nov 27th, '23, 11:41    

chuunibyou

i just saw your post in my tarot readings thread, and pulled a card for you! i posted my interpretation to that thread. (also, getting to read about psychic sensibilities is a rare treat for me as of now, so thank you!)

(0) (0)
Death Candy wrote:I just realized that "take out" means food, dating, and murder. And if you were a female praying mantis you'd have all three.
Akili Li wrote:People talk about bravery in these super dramatic terms like it only applies to soldiers going to war, but for all that I think true courage is found in the hard every day moments of social interaction and standing up for what you believe in even when it's not life-or-death, when it's instead a matter of approval-or-ostracization among people whose opinions you care about. That's harder, to my mind. That's an ongoing, you have to live with it forever thing, instead of one single moment that's the exception instead of the rule.

Posted: Dec 1st, '23, 08:11    

Rehgai

Hugs: 19337
Oh! I get to bother you somewhere else! I love it! And you are welcome~~~

(0) (0)
I'm working on my wishlist! I love wings, and the color green and black, fyi.

Posted: Dec 1st, '23, 15:14    

chuunibyou

you don't bother me, you light me up. so there. :mcsquee:

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 2nd, '23, 05:10    

Outline

Hugs: 5742
Mood: Illustrating
chuunibyou wrote: Nov 23rd, '23, 04:26 you got me there. i don't even remember what my interim username was before this one. :mcheh:
That's my issue for Gaiaonline and the market over there is so broken that I can't imagine how I could get them back by just playing the game. :(

(0) (0)
~A woman can dream~

Posted: Dec 2nd, '23, 05:23    

chuunibyou

I've given up on Gaia Online, too. It's a pity because I like dressing up old-fashioned pixel dolls.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 3rd, '23, 07:23    

Rehgai

I guess they are trying to go back to their old roots? I just know I was a collector back in the day, and have a lot of rare items in there.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 3rd, '23, 16:51    

chuunibyou

There are a bunch of pixel based avatar forums I miss. Ernya, Kinsaki, and most of all, Menewsha.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 5th, '23, 18:57    

Rehgai

I had dial up, so a lot of games I avoided. I miss it though.

(0) (0)

Posted: Dec 8th, '23, 14:51    

chuunibyou

I miss Gaia too :mcsad: I miss the heydays of avatar sites in general. I'm so grateful for the ones that are still going, like KofK.

(0) (0)

[ 260 posts ]