Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Troth Token count reset
Posted: Apr 5th, '22, 06:19    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22464
Mood: Yeet
I've been having an issue lately, over the course of several months, where my daily Troth Token count has reset to 1 even though I claimed the previous day's tokens. As a result, I've had to spend weeks getting back up to 10 per day, only to have it randomly reset on me again. I have noticed that this happens almost exclusively when I claim my tokens in my mobile browser more than two days in a row. I haven't figured out a way to prevent this, and needless to say it's really kind of a bummer.
Before anyone asks: yes, I am absolutely positive I claimed the tokens the day before. I thought at first that I was forgetting to claim them, but I have paid careful attention and monitored my daily login. I have OCD, and claiming my tokens is a part of my routine- not claiming them bothers me quite a bit, so I very rarely forget.

I'm hoping there's a way to fix this, or at least a way I can work around it to prevent it from happening.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Post subject: Re: Troth Token count reset
Posted: Apr 5th, '22, 07:51    

Illustrator
Firn

Hugs: 212997
Mood: [¬º-°]¬
I took a look at your logs and they say you did not claim any Troth Token on April 4th, so they were reset on the 5th.
I don't see you not claiming any in March and no reset there. Before that in February you did not claim any on the 15th and 3rd and in January not on the 24th.

I can't see anything wrong with the claiming process, nor have we changed anything about the system (ever).

All I can think of is a server issue. We don't have our own servers anymore, as we couldn't afford them, so we sadly have no control over server performance. Sometimes I experience little lags, where some action on KOfK I want to perform simply doesn't go through and I have to do it again. All I can advice you is that after clicking on the claim button you make sure that the claiming has really gone through and the button has disappeared.

I know my answer isn't very satisfying, but sadly that's all I can offer. :mcsad:

(0) (0)

Posted: Apr 6th, '22, 07:49    

Beautiful Disaster

I can absolutely promise I claimed them on the 4th, but if there's a lag issue then that explains a good amount. Your answer at least cleared up some confusion, and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to address my problem. Thank you very much!

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Apr 6th, '22, 08:45    

Knuffel Moderator
Ziaheart

Hugs: 130177
Mood: *fingers crossed*
Another thing to consider is the page where you're claiming from. Some pages if you click on the claim button, it'll take you to the front page of the site without actually claiming the tokens. The one page that I know of is the information page that redirects you right after you log in. So if you're having to log in to your account on your mobile device, claim the tokens and leave right away, then you'd have left without actually having claimed the tokens.

(0) (0)
I have a material trading thread that lists all the mats that I own. I can help you with the quantity, but please don't make me go through it myself to figure out which of the mats you need are in my possession.

Posted: Apr 8th, '22, 05:23    

Beautiful Disaster

That makes sense actually. I can't be sure if that's what happened every time, but it's certainly a possibility for some of them. I try to collect from the front page, but that's not always a sure thing. Thank you!

(0) (0)

[ 5 posts ]