Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 36 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: PastelWitch & Beautiful Disaster Private RP
Posted: May 2nd, '22, 10:38    

PastelWitch

Hugs: 38238
Mood: Obsessed
Though she was still frozen in place, the creature reacted to her calmly, it seemed inquisitive. Elisia still wasn't sure what it wanted, or why it was here, but after the initial fear was beginning to dissipate, the thrill and excitement of meeting a dragon kicked in.

It responded, it's voice low and somewhat beastly - taken aback, she wasn't sure what to do. She didn't know dragon customs, the distant sound of the kingdom reached her ears and suddenly the reality hit her.

"Y-you shouldn't be here, it's dangerous for you"

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: May 6th, '22, 08:48    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22554
Mood: Yeet
"Danger?"
The dragon tilted his head curiously, eyes shining softly in the moonlight. He knew danger- quite well, actually. But nothing seemed dangerous to him just then.
"Shouldn't be here. Dangerous. You?"
He moved his head forward a bit, sniffing at the human. Was she the danger?

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 6th, '22, 11:24    

PastelWitch

The beasts curiosity was fascinating to watch, and she couldn't help but smile at the way he acted - almost like it was trying to find the danger she had spoken of.

It's head came in close and she resisted the urge to pet it like a dog, she got a good look at it's purple eyes that seemed so alive and full of spirit. She let herself relax a little, very, very slowly raising a hand and pressing just her fingertips to the dragons face, finding it's scales to be smooth and silky; not rough like she'd imagined.

"No, not me. This Kingdom is not safe for you."
"It's not safe for either of us" she added in a barely audible mumble.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: May 13th, '22, 07:01    

Beautiful Disaster

He was not expecting the human to touch his face, but found that the warmth of her hand felt nice. He nuzzled into her touch.
"Danger for you?"
He was beginning to understand a little more.
"Escape?"

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: May 13th, '22, 16:11    

PastelWitch

The word 'escape' sent a thrill down her spine. Of course, she'd considered running away before, even tried it once as a young girl, but now... there was a literal dragon offering an escape. A way out.

She hesitated, "Y-you'd take me? Away from here?"

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: May 16th, '22, 09:39    

Beautiful Disaster

He noted the effect his question had. She seemed... hopeful? He let out a soft puff of breath, warm air blowing her hair back gently.
"I take. Escape... if you... want?"

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '22, 12:00    

PastelWitch

Elisia thought about it, there was a risk this beast could simply want to devour her - or keep her a prisoner. There was also a chance she would never get an opportunity like this again.

The sun was beginning to rise and she needed to make her choice.

"Ok." she reached a hand out, "Let's go somewhere"

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: May 21st, '22, 06:15    

Beautiful Disaster

The dragon made a trilling sound that could only be described as happy. He maneuvered himself so that his back was level with the balcony.
"Climb... sit. Hold tight!"

(0) (0)

Posted: May 22nd, '22, 15:25    

PastelWitch

Shakily, she lifted her nightdress and attempted to climb onto the dragons back. Her heart was racing, she was actually doing it; escaping. She looked back at her room for a second, reminding her of all the awful things that had happened there, and gripped tightly onto the pretty scales.

"Let's go" she whispered.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: May 27th, '22, 08:24    

Beautiful Disaster

The dragon held remarkably still while she climbed on, making sure she was seated securely before moving even an inch. Once he was positive, he flexed his wings and leapt off the tower. His wings spread out to either side, huge and majestic. They caught an updraft, sending them soaring up and off into the night sky.

(0) (0)

[ 36 posts ]