Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 36 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: PastelWitch & Beautiful Disaster Private RP
Posted: May 27th, '22, 10:30    

PastelWitch

Hugs: 37876
Mood: Obsessed
She held on tightly, burying her face into the dragons back as they lifted off, letting out a small gasp as the large wings lifted them into the sky. She slowly raised her head, peeking up and was immediately in awe at the sights around her.

She was so close to the stars and so far from the land she felt ethereal. Was this what it was always like to fly? If so, she was beginning to enjoy it.

She watched her Kingdom fade away beneath her and tentatively raised a hand to graze the soft clouds now beside her. She let out a laugh, something she'd not done genuinely in a very, very long time.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: May 28th, '22, 08:41    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22466
Mood: Yeet
Hearing her laugh made the dragon happy. It was a nice sound, and it made him feel playful in turn. He decided to do a few fancy tricks in the air- nothing too dangerous, he didn't want her to fall- but enough to fly through the wispy clouds and shape them slightly. The moisture of the clouds glittered like jewels on his scales in the moonlight.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 2nd, '22, 21:49    

PastelWitch

She held her breath several times as the dragon swooped through clouds effortlessly. It was scary, perhaps even terrifying, but she had never felt more alive, more free than she did now.

They were almost at her Kingdoms borders, among mountains and forests, places she'd once dreamed of visiting and exploring. She placed a hand gently by the dragons face, leaning down so they might hear her voice;

"Are you alright, carrying me? Perhaps we should find a place to rest? I must say I think I'm getting a little nauseous"

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Aug 4th, '22, 05:28    

Beautiful Disaster

There was a low, rumbling sound from the dragon's chest- something akin to a purr.
"I am alright. You sick? We land."
He gave her a bit of warning before beginning his downward descent, gliding smoothly through the air. They landed in the woods about halfway up a mountain, in a clearing big enough for him to move around easily. He landed gently, nimble as a cat, then lowered himself to the ground so she could dismount.

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Aug 4th, '22, 11:19    

PastelWitch

She had never flown before, and was thankful for the dragons kindness in accommodating her. They landed in a forest, thick with beautiful green trees and wild flowers, she carefully dismounted on wobbly legs and took a couple deep breaths.

She had never left the Castle before, and her surroundings all of a sudden seemed dark and scary, the reality that she was in the middle of a forest with a dragon made her nervous, but one look at those eyes reassured her that they weren't going to hurt her.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Aug 10th, '22, 07:39    

Beautiful Disaster

He could sense her nervousness, and did his best to seem non-threatening. It seemed to work as she relaxed a bit.
"Come. This way."
He indicated the direction with a tilt of his head before heading that way. For such a large creature, he was surprisingly quiet.
"Not far. Get back, then rest."

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 10th, '22, 09:48    

PastelWitch

She followed the dragon through the trees, sticking close to them as the forest was scaring her. It was funny - She had been told all her life to not trust strangers, to fear beasts and demons, to stay within the confines of her castle for safety and yet here she was...

Walking through a spooky forest with a dragon.

It felt strange to admit, but she trusted them for some reason, as if there was an unspoken connection already between them.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Aug 13th, '22, 05:43    

Beautiful Disaster

It was odd, certainly, to be trusted by a human. He had learned at a young age, as all Dragons do, that humans feared them and would attack given the chance. And most humans he'd met did exactly that. But this one... this human trusted him. He had to make sure that trust was not misplaced.

After a few minutes of walking, they came to the mouth of a cave. It was well hidden, almost impossible to see unless you knew where it was. The dragon politely gestured for her to go in first.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 14th, '22, 12:37    

PastelWitch

Elisia took a moment to try and asses her surrounding as the dragon seemed to lead her through the forest, it seemed to know where to go and so she followed diligently trying her best to navigate the thick forest while in her nightgown. A few time she heard a rustling of leaves or the caw of a bird that frightened her, but the dragon seemed unbothered, and so she just stuck close, feeling safer by their side.

After a short while the deragon stopped and motioned for her to go forward, looking ahead she spotted a small cave, totally hidden from view. Feeling tired, she stepped inside in need of a break.

(0) (0)
she/her
wild knuffel vote

Posted: Aug 17th, '22, 05:50    

Beautiful Disaster

Inside the cave was more cozy than one may have expected. There were pillows and blankets strewn about, thick rugs covering the floor, and tapestries hanging on the walls. It had the feel of a den or a nest, but more sophisticated. The dragon walked in behind her and used its breath to light a single torch mounted on the wall, giving the area a welcoming warmth.
"You sleep. Comfortable, warm. Rest now. I protect."

(0) (0)

[ 36 posts ]