[ 387 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: 。・:*:・゚★ Take My Money ♡∞:。.。 [OPEN]
Posted: May 1st, '22, 21:49    

Akili Li

Hugs: 224555
Mood: contemplative
Natsuyuki wrote:I've been just mindlessly clicking while I work LOL
(Yay multitasking!)

Also, please remind me, if I give up a regular knuffel for adoptation, do they go back to knufftropolis for people to buy again?
But note that you can actually trade knuffel directly now to other people -so you can also give them away or sell them.

(0) (0)
I want to buy or trade for these knuffels:
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.
Please PM me if you can help!

Posted: May 1st, '22, 21:51    

Natsuyuki

Hugs: 31228
Mood: ~(=w=)~
Amura wrote:You must have a quite relaxed job, if you can multitask so actively! :D
Actually I'm a teacher LOL. I just did a zoom class with a student where I spent the whole class explaining concepts while my hands are clicking away on my phone :mccool: (Don't try this at home LOL)
Akili Li wrote: But note that you can actually trade knuffel directly now to other people -so you can also give them away or sell them.
Oooooooo maybe I'll open a thread about that then. Trading knuffels directly to people sounds better than putting them all up for adoptation and letting mayhem ensue...

I thought I was just gonna hang out for like a day, then I began getting rid of my wardrobe and now I'm realizing I'll be here for like... at least a week just listing everything :mcargh:

(0) (0)

Posted: May 1st, '22, 21:52    

Akili Li

Yes, do a thread!

I just happened to recently get my hands on 1 million food to spend on knuffel, lol....

Edit: You might be here longer than a week, in case things don't sell and you have to re-list them.

(0) (0)
Earth Gen 18, Light Gen 19, Fire Gen 21, Air/Light/Water Gen 22, Light Gen 23, Earth/Light Gen 25, Darkness Gen 26.

Posted: May 1st, '22, 21:55    

Amura

Hugs: 63538
Mood: Glad to be back! ^o^
I'm a teacher too, and I can't imagine how you can possibly do that XD
You are my hero.

Yeah, it's true, you can trade knuffels and that's probably a better way.
I'm sure Li Li here will be aquiring some :mcglee:

(0) (0)
G U I D E - F O R - N E W - M E M B E R S

. A v a t a r . I t e m . G u i d e .
A work on progress, but already quite a bunch of sets to check!

Posted: May 1st, '22, 21:59    

Natsuyuki

Akili Li wrote:Yes, do a thread!

I just happened to recently get my hands on 1 million food to spend on knuffel, lol....

Edit: You might be here longer than a week, in case things don't sell and you have to re-list them.
First would you mind telling me how the trading works? Just so I know before I get started. Thanks!! :qh:

I've been listing most normal-ish items as 1 FP, or as auctions so I think that'll work. If the FC items don't sell the first round I'll list them again as FP auctions :mccool:
....... Yeah I'll be here for a while, wassup everyone party in the Charity forum LOL
Amura wrote:I'm a teacher too, and I can't imagine how you can possibly do that XD
You are my hero.

Yeah, it's true, you can trade knuffels and that's probably a better way.
I'm sure Li Li here will be aquiring some :mcglee:
It depends on the student I'm tutoring. If it's a chill one and we don't have to open the camera on zoom, then it's easy to multitask. Today my classes are all just exam review, so it's less actively doing things and more just answering questions!

(0) (0)

Posted: May 1st, '22, 22:05    

Amura

The Knuffel trading works exactly in the same way as the item trading.
Now when you open a trade, you can see a button or something saying "Add Knuffels" - and instead of your wardrobe it shows the knuffel you own.

So you tutor children.
What kind of children, if I may ask? Regular students who need some help, or students with special needs (such as being hospitalized, etc.)?

I hated teaching online.
I'm just glad we could return to our face-to-face classes :mccute:

(0) (0)

Posted: May 1st, '22, 22:05    

Akili Li

... you are a teacher and you review exams with your students? I really wish I had gone to your school... it used to drive me crazy when we'd get exams back and I'd missed a question and couldn't figure out why it was wrong!

Trading knuffels is a lot like doing any other trade: you start your trade with your person, your inventory pops up. On the left, there's an option that says "knuffel" near where the place you add :food: or :fc: is.
You click that.
It changes out your wardrobe for your knuffel (even the hidden ones).
You can search by name (thankfully!!!) and then sometimes the first time you click on a knuffel to add after searching, it just rearranges the search results, that's a common bug, just click on the right knuffel again and it will go into the trade.

As far as I know, there's no limit to how many knuffel you can load into a single trade.

I'm storing some 187 knuffel in a trade right now while I try and sort through my army (most of them are the Darkness Trial knuffel, because I love that one, and the current Water generation knuffel, because Anglerfish are awesome and even if they don't normally school, I'm totally building an Anglerfish Army).

(0) (0)

Posted: May 1st, '22, 22:14    

Amura

Your teachers did not review exams, Li Li? Then what's the point of making them?
I mean, I could grade all my students right away, I don't need an exam for that...

(0) (0)

Posted: May 1st, '22, 22:18    

Akili Li

I don't know. Maybe just to get students used to exams so that the ones for university credit or entrance wouldn't be as stressful?
Who knows.
But no, didn't review exams.
They would spend time in class going over the things most of us got wrong, but I usually didn't fall into that category so it wasn't very helpful for me.

And, I get the point, if you have 50-odd students and one of them only gets one question wrong out of an exam of 200 questions, are you really going to consider it a good use of time to go over that one missed question for a single student?
But it was still really frustrating.
I wasn't good at socializing so I didn't really have the resource of talking to the other students and trading insights, so I would normally just end up poring over the textbook on my own again. Sometimes it worked.
That's probably why I still read textbooks on my own now even though my student days are long behind me.... sheer habit.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 1st, '22, 22:26    

Natsuyuki

Basically what I do right now is a mix of tutoring and teaching for the company I work for. I spend most of my time tutoring high school students in English and Socials etc one-on-one. At the same time, I also conduct full semester extracurricular classes like AP Psychology and English Lit.
The AP Psyc exam is this Tuesday so this weekend I have a lot of students booking time with me to do individual review. So that's where I can multi-task a bit because it's just a lot of repetition and practice questions :mcglee:

:mccool: Okay the knuffel give-away thread is open!

(0) (0)

[ 387 posts ]