Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 1377 posts ] 
Everyone is welcome~ Here are some topics to jump in with!
What's the weather like where you are?  17%  [ 6 ]
Plans for the summer?  8%  [ 3 ]
How do you feel about the new update's items?  17%  [ 6 ]
FOOD  58%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 36
 Post subject: Re: ☾ •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚Take My Boredom。・:*˚:✧。
Posted: Aug 26th, '23, 04:02    

Hotarla

Hugs: 90404
oh you have no idea, i only watch a little bit of tv on the weekends, and mainly just reruns of stuff. but then i'd get bored during commercials or even in the middle and i'd be playing a game on mobile or on my laptop. like just casually but like i can't stay focussed pft.

i feel like every time i watch a movie in the theatre, there's always some part during the movie where i will cry lol. and its so awkward to cry silently in a movie theatre without letting anyone know you're actually crying. xD;; like i think the last movie i watched in theatre was top gun 2 with the fam, cuz my parents watched the original. i cried during the movie too. xD;;

(0) (0)
Selling Wild Knuffel, Dig and Event Items Here!

Posted: Aug 26th, '23, 04:43    

Natsuyuki

Hugs: 31013
Mood: ~(=w=)~
I guess no matter the genre, all movies have SOME kind of emotional impact component eh! I'm really bad at that though, I don't think I've ever really cried at a movie, teared up a bit maybe...

The one show I remember crying really hard for was the ending to Assassination Classroom LOL

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 26th, '23, 07:15    

Hotarla

Yeah but I was like literally silently sobbing lol. Like every movie I’ve ever watched at the theatre even when it was a happy go lucky Disney movie. XD

I remember watching some of Chrono Crusade. I skipped most of it and then I watched a bit of the last ep and I was just bawling.
I also wasting tissues whenever I watch or read the Yi City Arc for MDZS. XD cuz Yi City was TRAGIC. QnQ

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 26th, '23, 07:31    

Natsuyuki

Ahhhhh that Yi City arc. It's a dark one. I had a hard time getting through it. It's just so overwhelmingly tragic, especially since I really enjoy XXC and SL as a pair and it hurts to see their fates.

What baffles me is that a significant portion of the fandom LOVES Xue Yang for some weird reason. Like ??????

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 26th, '23, 13:30    

Hotarla

I knooooo. Every time I read or watch it, I just start crying my eyes out. And I totally shipped XXC and SL together so seeing what happened in the end was just so sad ahhh.

Oh I hate Xue Yang lol. Like yeah i get he had a bad childhood and he was an orphan and yadda yadda. But like…how was his childhood any different from WWX? Sure WWX was picked up in the end but I feel like his exp in Yunmeng jiang wasn’t that great either. It’s the reason why I like to read fanfics with a bit of Yunmeng jiang bashing lol.
Altho, I’ve also read some fics that had XY redemption but i would never ship him with XXC/SL. I think those two are perfectly shipped as it is without a 3rd person butting in. But that’s only what I think lol.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 26th, '23, 17:16    

Natsuyuki

I completely agree with you 1000% ahhhhh.

I feel like XY's entire purpose is to serve as a foil to WWX so we can see how it's their own choices that made them the people they are. It's not like XY didn't have chances to turn over a new leaf he just didn't choose to. I can't stand it when people ship him with XXC like that's just so wrong D:

Also yeah Yunmeng was kinda toxic ngl. Those parents really done and messed up. I actually feel super bad for JC cuz he was as much a victim to this environment as WWX, it's actually good on him that he was able to have such a solid relationship with WWC despite the inferiority that his parents kept on instilling into him.

(0) (0)

Posted: Aug 26th, '23, 21:25    

Hotarla

Exactly. Like Wwx, he was essentially a martyr of the cultivation world. Everything he did was to protect someone. His beliefs shaped who he was and they never wavered, even when everyone hated him. Did he want to be a demonic cultivator?
No, it was bc he had no choice. He did it to survive. And then he used those powers to protect everyone. But once it was all over, everyone condemned him. He protected the weak but everyone thought of him as a traitor. I just felt it wasn’t very fair to him.
XY, he coulda chosen not to do the things he did. But he still did it.

So yeah I def did not like ppl shipping him with someone so good and pure as XXC.

Yeah Yunmeng was pretty toxic. Like I know JC was also a victim but I feel like he should have done something to change after. Like he was still so mean and bitter after WWX came back.

(0) (0)

[ 1377 posts ]