I want to play  10%  [ 2 ]
Feed me  52%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 21
 Post subject: Cookie Run Kingdom?
Posted: May 16th, '22, 03:57    

Natsuyuki

Hugs: 30840
Mood: ~(=w=)~
It's what's eating my life right now, does anyone else play?
What does your team look like?
Who're you favorite cookies? :mcsquee:

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Cookie Run Kingdom?
Posted: May 16th, '22, 10:02    

Tiramisu

Hugs: 696
Mood: Dreaming
I played it once before but I quickly lost interest due to getting a little overwhelmed by the game's mechanic lol. Besides that, the cookies design look cute and edible (it's not like I'm gonna eat 'em or anything ahaha... :mcheh: ) and as for favourite cookies, I don't have one since I think all cookies are pretty badass in general imo

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '22, 11:08    

Sunlight

Hugs: 116374
Mood: Reflective
Website: http://kofk.de/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=13052
I downloaded it because my favourite Korean voice actor voices one of the cookies but the game shut down during tutorial section and I never got to change the language settings. Maybe I'll try again when I update my phone in the distant future.

(0) (0)
Zia's uncoloured mule

Posted: May 16th, '22, 12:38    

Natsuyuki

It is a pretty large game. I found it easy to adapt to though because the game kind of guides you through the functions and they build up bit by bit.

Ultimately you end up obsessed because there's something for everyone in the game mechanics. Battle system, level up cookies, guilds, PVP, events, build your kingdom, decorations..... I definitely ended up hooked XD

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '22, 14:27    

Tiramisu

Hugs: 696
Mood: Dreaming
Ah, I see. :mcshock: Yeah, I think you're right. People (uhhh... players? lol) have different goals and interests when it comes to playing this game. Though gacha on the other hand, getting a super rare character/cookie seems really hard unless you had sufficent money to buy those in-game currency to roll how many times you want until you got your most wanted character.

(0) (0)

Posted: May 16th, '22, 19:15    

Natsuyuki

Actually, one thing that made me really like this game is that it doesn't require you to spend money (ofc there are paying options but)

The diamonds (which are used for the gatchas and other game goods) can be super easily obtained by just going through the levels and tasks around the game. I can save anywhere between 1k-3k diamonds a day depending on how much I play. Not to mention that the game itself just randomly sends you diamonds and materials daily. So you can do a 10-pull on the cookie gatcha like at least once a day.

I've only been playing for a week and I've pulled a bunch of rare cookies already, even a legendary one just doing ordinary pulls.

Even the event cookies (like Clotted Cream atm) can be obtained without spending money. His event has this huge list of tasks both daily and cumulative where you can get the tokens for his special gatcha, and the event runs for over a month so you're pretty much guaranteed to be able to get him just by grinding a little.

Therefore, the payment options are only really for if you're impatient and wants cookies/materials faster, but at the end of the day just regular playing can get you all the things without much hassle!

(0) (0)

[ 6 posts ]