Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 74 posts ] 
 Post subject: Re: weird things you do
Posted: Oct 12th, '22, 13:30    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18324
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
I'm either "Socks OFF ALL THE TIME" or "SOCKS ON ALL THE TIME" there is no in between for me. It depends on weather, yeah, but also depending on how often I'm getting sand between my sandals and my feet.

(0) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

Posted: Oct 13th, '22, 07:13    

JosieQ

Hugs: 88151
Mood: Overwhelmed and despondent.
I obsessively charge anything that can be charged, like my phone is always at or near 100% at all times. At 95% I feel a bit weird, and if it ever goes down to 85% well! That's just basically ZERO PERCENT.

I don't think it's weird at all though, all you people runnin' low on juice are the weird crazy ones. What happens if there's a zombie apocalypse, huh, and your phone's at 2% huh what are you gonna do THEN?!??!

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 14th, '22, 07:39    

Beautiful Disaster

Hugs: 22550
Mood: Yeet
Cheese sandwiches. With ketchup.
Funny story behind this one, actually. Back in Jr high the penalty for not paying for lunch was that instead of whatever lunch they were serving, you'd get a cheese sandwich. First of all, I always thought this was hilarious. Just the concept of a cheese sandwich being the big punishment. Second, I ended up liking the cheese sandwich more than most of the regular lunches. After discovering ketchup on Mac and cheese, I decided to try it on other cheesy foods. Turns out ketchup and cheese is a good combo! So a good half the time if I didn't like the lunch they were serving, I'd just walk in and be like "yeah I don't have any money can I just have a cheese sandwich please." And like. They had no reason to say no. So their "punishment" ended up saving me from a lot of nasty school lunches.
I still love cheese and ketchup sandwiches

(0) (0)
May those who love us love us And those who don't love us May God turn their hearts, And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping.

Questing: 1 x Gold Bullion, 1 x Pearl, 2 x Pink Diamond, 4 x Silver Ore, 8 x Red Rose, 15 x Sparrow Egg

Posted: Oct 16th, '22, 02:08    

Hitomi-no-Tsubasa

Hugs: 16386
Mood: FREEZING.
I eat plain hot dogs. No ketchup, no mustard or relish or anything like that. If they are grilled, then maybe I'll put a tiny bit of BBQ sauce, but otherwise just plain for me. Also I dislike bacon and prefer sausage, which is very weird when you live in the US.

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 16th, '22, 15:57    

IceAddict

Hugs: 5078
Mood: Mehh~~
I like my porridge salty and with milk, my bf does not approve :mclaugh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '22, 04:43    

JosieQ

I asked my fella what I do that's weird, and he couldn't think of anything (it's hard for him to work under pressure and he was in a hurry), but he said I don't pour out my milk. And I sez whaaat? And he sez, "When you put your cereal bowl in the sink, you don't pour out the milk, you just run some water in the bowl."

I mean... I never really thought about it, and probably it's just that I'm too lazy to tilt the bowl out, but I think it's weird of HIM to notice that! Maybe if he was like me because I notice the tiiiiiiniest of things, but he doesn't tend to notice small stuff like that, so what the hell is he doing noticing some milk in a cereal bowl?

:mcmeh:

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 18th, '22, 05:48    

AutobotDen

Hugs: 18324
Mood: Wear a mask, Save Lives!
I buy sprinkles in large amounts, in a variety of shapes and colors, then dump 'em all into a big bowl and eat 'em outta the bowl with a spoon. :3

(1) (0)
Wishlist items at current:

Posted: Oct 18th, '22, 20:41    

JosieQ

Haha. That's bananas, but I like it.

This thread about weird things has turned into a food thread! But I'm finding it hard to think of a non food weird thing, even though I do lots of them. The problem is I think I'm normal doing stuff everyone does until someone points out I'm crazy, so it's hard to call anything to mind...

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 23rd, '22, 05:33    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 72328
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
So anyone who knows me well knows I'm all anxiety all the time so I have a lot of odd nervous ticks that I do like picking at my cuticles, wringing my hands, and twirling my hair. Another thing I do that's not tied to my anxiety is when I have gummy snacks, I sort out the colors and eat each color individually.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Oct 23rd, '22, 22:27    

Miranda

Hugs: 16968
I unconsiously often gesture to myself if I think about something or "have a conversation" in my head.
Had some funny situations because of that so far :mcheh:

(0) (0)

[ 74 posts ]