Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Writing of Rick Riordan
Posted: Oct 17th, '22, 12:11    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23777
I'm kind of not sure if this is the right area for this. I mean there is a section for Novels and Poems, but I kind of get the impression that for writing them rather than talking about them.

Anyway last year I decided to give the Percy Jackson Books a try after watching Dominic Nobles reviews of the live action movies. I have to say after reading the first series I kept reading the other books set in the same universe. I've read both the Kane Cronicles, and Magnus Chase Series and I'm currently reading the Apollo series. I haven't read any of his books outside the Percyverse, I'm willing to here recommendations.

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: The Writing of Rick Riordan
Posted: Oct 18th, '22, 19:20    

Dream-Baby

Hugs: 113159
Mood: dreaming behind my desk, waiting for my stories to unfold.
The Percy verse keeps getting better the latter the tittles. Haven't read all of them myself as I used to borrow them from somebody I had a falling out with.
Now I'm a little scared to start collecting them for myself. :}

(0) (0)
Join me at Quetzal Palace in Furvilla.
Dream's personal Quote wrote:An insult is only insulting if you feel insulted.
You are a Fox!

Foxes are clever, perceptive, and shrewd. You're happiest working behind the scenes, pulling strings and watching others dance to your imperceptible tune. Independent yet highly social, you glide among your circles of acquaintance with ease, sharing your sharp wit or a delicious piece of gossip.

Image. Image

Post subject: Re: The Writing of Rick Riordan
Posted: Oct 19th, '22, 11:16    

Gwendolyn Quincy

Hugs: 23777
Well the nice thing about the Percyverse stuff is most of it is available in box sets. That's how I've purchased everything myself. Only my copy of the first book is missing pages. (I didn't get another copy yet, I found somewhere online that had the pages posted.)

(0) (0)

[ 3 posts ]