Avatar Shopping Community Knuffel Quests Donate My Account Help

Jump to:

[ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Haunted house: stuck on flowers
Posted: Oct 25th, '22, 20:43    

ArtNote

Hugs: 31341
Mood: (∪。∪ )。。。zzZ
Hello hope I'm posting in the right place, I got to the quest where the bats ask for 10 Flowers I can get by digging on Candy island, but after using up all my digs I'm not sure I encountered any, there's no counter text where it says how many you got of x item, or 'Deliver here' just 'Next task'

and when I look in my inventory I do have a ton of different types of flowers just not sure if they mean an event item that's just called 'Flower' or those could be submitted too?

(0) (0)

Post subject: Re: Haunted house: stuck on flowers
Posted: Oct 26th, '22, 02:52    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 71396
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
The flowers are a specific event item so they'll have a dark background compared to the other flowers that can be usually found at candy island. If you still need some I have two extra and I know a bunch of people were putting their extras up for sale on the market place.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Oct 26th, '22, 12:07    

ArtNote

lunar_eclipse66 wrote:The flowers are a specific event item so they'll have a dark background compared to the other flowers that can be usually found at candy island. If you still need some I have two extra and I know a bunch of people were putting their extras up for sale on the market place.
ohh! thank you for the reply >:0 that'd be great if you still got them, I tried digging again when my knuffels got some digs but I seem to have 0 luck getting them

(0) (0)

Posted: Oct 26th, '22, 16:40    

lunar_eclipse66

Hugs: 71396
Mood: I can hear the wires pullin'
I just sent some over, and if the time for the task is expired, don't worry you can do the task a second time so hold onto them.

(0) (0)
Real talk for a moment: Can we Go back to that month that Pokemon Go was released. Everyone was so happy and the only people down my throat were old men at work who complained about a cell phone app kids were playing. Can we have that? Please.
I have a hangout now but its rather lonely. Wanna come in and read a story?
We're All a Little Bit Insane Inside...
I'm an artwhore: x-broken-wish-x Silly Chu

Posted: Oct 26th, '22, 17:46    

ArtNote

lunar_eclipse66 wrote:I just sent some over, and if the time for the task is expired, don't worry you can do the task a second time so hold onto them.
Tysm!! it hasn't expired yet, I bought the rest from the marketplace in the end so I'm happy I don't have to skip it~

(0) (0)

[ 5 posts ]